Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matters of Knowledge (Cobalt) (PM to join) (Memory Alteration trigger warning)

Started by Arthuriel, May 26, 2015, 11:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthuriel

Dro smiled and shook her head.

"You don't." She said as she walked around her desk and to the door. "I will find him and bring him here. One never can say for certain where he is." The demoness noted she didn't lie, strange since falsehoods flow so easily from her lips. Perhaps there was some innate magical property that made her want to be honest with Zea?

Or, simply, she was getting soft.

No, it was magic, she told herself as she pulled the door open. "Oh, do me a favor," She said with a sly grin. "Don't have his soul destroyed, he's had enough of that already."

Cobalt

That was... well, whatever. The Arbiter was an Arbiter so things would be however she wanted them. If for whatever reason Zea shouldn't just go plop down on the grass next to him and offer him a job, Dro could just deal with the fiddly little interactive parts.

The path toward not talking to anybody was looking nearer all the time.

"Assuming he doesn't destroy or enslave any souls himself, I wouldn't allow it no matter how insane he is." She gave Dro another bow, and for a farewell said merely, "Arbiter."

She could meet this mage later, whenever Dro tracked him down. Right now, though, she really did need some wine.

Arthuriel

Now Dro had the problem of actually locating Khasm. Last she had heard he was working as a bounty hunter. Normally she would just open a portal to Hell and have a imp find him, but she'd learned that such things were easily detected.

She sighed, walking back to her desk. It wasn't as easy as it once was, several hundred years ago. Back then you could swagger into a village and bargain for all their souls. Well, she could anyway.

For now, she'd send one of her puppets out to find the wizard. They weren't busy these days, no one seemed to be committing crimes worthy of Judgment.

"To Zea, she will be mine, in one way or another." She said after sitting down and picking up her glass. She drained it in a single gulp.

Tags: