Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A New Vigilante's entry

Started by Saber-Five, July 07, 2015, 10:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Hey there folks I made a new character, a mysterious vigilante in the Connlaoth Civil War. His stance is that he doesn't really side with the rebels mages or the government but for chiefly fights injustice for the common people who he sees as being used as pawns in this conflict. Anyone would be interested in encountering this guy? Here his profile by the way.

Magnumhammer

I'm interested! I've got a naive healer named Mathias, a peaceful soul who could be a good contrast to Nemesis. Does that sound good?

Saber-Five

That would be cool with me. I can set up a thread for their meet up unless you want to do it.

Magnumhammer

Nightmare

Either of my characters Midnight or Valerie would probably work well with him. They're both mercenaries who fight to protect the innocent. Neither of them have any problem going through extreme measures to do so. If either one of them interests you let me know, or if there's one you prefer in particular.

Saber-Five

I would say Nemesis teaming up with Midnight would be cool with me. Just give me some time and I'll work up a plot that can involve them both. Unless you got an idea already.