Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stop begging for mercy ( OPEN)

Started by Ice, May 31, 2015, 03:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Today was just another day for one lone creature. He was a strange sight to see. He wore a hood over his face and they only thing that could be seen were his glowing red eyes. He had a lot on his mind at the moment. He was thinking about his encounter with a strange female who wanted him dead. Now he could understand her anger but he was just doing his job. Well his job of feeding himself anyway.  The thing was that he had not killed the woman so she should have been thankful for that. Oh well there were more important things to worry about right now. Like where he wanted to go now.

He looked around trying to keep from getting noticed as he did so. He was not certain what he could find here but he was sure that he could find something. He growled slightly as someone bumped him as they went by. They looked at him and then ran. They knew that he was a monster. He shook his head slightly and sighed. The idea that someone could fear him just for his looks was just strange to him. However he would not allow that to bother him.

As he looked about he saw some guards making their rounds. He blinked and knew that he had to get out of their sight. So carefully he started to move away. That was when they saw him. " hay you there stop!" they shouted and started to run towards him quickly Phears moved towards an alleyway.

As he moved he looked back to see if the guards were still there. As he did this he smacked right in to someone. He blinked and looked at the person he had ran into.

Sienka

Matthias was wandering through the streets of a brand new city. He had been told by his ffather that he needed to travel the world  to become more of a man, whatever that ment. his father had always been so strict always wanting him to be the best warrior and a eader but MAtthias just had no interest in that kind of thing, he had earned to ight because he didn't have a choice but his prefered weapon was a quartestaf hardly the most lethal of tool. When he had developed his power to heal that had been the final straw he had stopped training as a fighter and started training as a healer, as a resut he had been kicked out of the house and told not to return until he had more of an appreciation for everything his father had tried to teach him

Connlaoth had some o the most advanced healing in the whole world so it had seemed like a natural first stop for him, unfortunatly people with any kind of powwer no mater how benevolent were killed on sight so he couldn't use his magic at all without alerting one of those blasted Mordecai that seemedto be everywhere. All in all it had been a pretty dissapointing trip so far. So here he was using his quarterstaff as a wlaking stick dressed in simple looking cloths with a pack on his back containing a tent, bedroll, a change of clothes, his armour, and what small amount of food he had left.

At the moment he was looking for somewhere to stay or somewhere he might be able to work as an apothecary and as such he wasn't paying any attention to where e was going and walked smack into someone. He stablued back and said a hasty apology before looking up, the man was in thick robes which conceled most of his features except or a pair of glowing red eyes. "Sorry, my fault i wasn't watching were i was going." He said with a smile before noticig a guard moving quickly in their direction shouting to stop. Matthias froze thinking somehow they had found out and looked at the person he had walked into competely unsure of what he was supposed to do.

Ice

Phears looked at the man that he had run into .  he could feel his magic He  heard what the man said and he smiled. then he heard the guard and he frowned. " if you don't want to be caught by that guy then hang on to my robe. I can fly us  out of here." he said softly now.

Sienka

He looked at the man and blinked in surprise he must be another mage of some description so Matthias probably wasn't the intended target for the guard but now they had been seen together he might still be implicated and he didn't want that. With a quick nod he grabbed onto the mans robes with one hand an held his staf in a defnesive stance with the other just incase the guard got too close or comfort.

This definately wasn;t what he had wanted to happen, one day in the city and he was already on the run. "So much for things getting easier when I reached a city" he mumbled to himsel as he waited for takeoff.

Ice

phears smiled slightly when he saw the look on the man face. he knew that what he said might have been a surprise. he felt the man grab his robe and he looked at the approaching guard.
"hang on tight." he said softly. as he got ready to take off he tensed his muscles. then a soft glow came around then. slowly they float up high in the air.

" where were you going ?" phears asked as they floated away.

Sienka

Matthias fet himself getting lifted off the ground, he wasn't sure what he was expecting but this wasn't it. "I just got here so i'll settle for somewhere where i am not in danger of being attacked." He said with a little nervous laugh.

The guard had almost made it over and now they were floating all of the other people on the street were panicking and running and more guards were at the end of the street. Matthias looked at the stranger there wwas no turning back now "I hiope you can ly fast." He said.

Ice

Phears looked down at the man who was hanging on to his robe. He nodded at the mans words now . he was sure he could find them a place to hide. but first they had to get away from these guards. " well I know of a hiding place or two here so we can go to one of those." he said with a sigh.

He saw the panicking people and smiled. this was the kind of stuff that he fed off of. However he needed to get away from this place. " hang on tight." he said. then with dizzying speed he flew away from the chaos.

Sienka

The city below was like a blur as they flew over it. Matthias clung to the stranger, he really didn't want to fall fromthis high up. He had no idea where he was going to end up and it was only now that he wasn't worrying aout guards that Matthias strarted to think that he had no idea who this person was and that this could be just as bad as facing the city guard.

He didn't say anything as they flew since he was too busy trying to not think about how high up they were. He decided that the guards probably hadn't got a good look at him so hopefully he would still be able to get the information he came for.

Ice

Phears flew through the city very fast . He knew that he had to get to a safe place.  Though he was not certain rather  or not he wanted to actually show this man his hideout yet.  he shook that thought away and sighed. he could handle that matter latter.

Then he got to his place of hiding .he then slowed his speed and slowly stated to go to the ground.  as he got lower he looked to the man and smiled. " here is a safe place." he said softly now.

Sienka

When they touched down Matthias breathed a sigh of relief as handy as flying was he did prefer having both feet on the ground. "Thanks, that could have been a bit problematic." He said to the stranger as he looked around at the safe spot, there were no people around so noody saw them land which was good.

He then turned and stuck his hand out to the man "Sorry I didn't really have time to introduce myself before. I'm Matthias, Matty to my friends." He still couldn't make out much of the mans features other than the eyes which gleamed bright red.

Ice

Phears smiled as he landed on the ground. He smiled when the man thanked him. This man seemed nice enough that was for sure. "your welcome. " he said softly. He was just happy to be away from those guards. Everyone was afraid of him it seemed.  Except for this man here. Though he was still a stranger who did not know what he was.

He looked at the man as he stuck his hand out. though touch hurt him he knew he had to be polite. " yeah I understand that. I did not say my name either. " he said softly. Then he shook the man's hand careful not to use his powers by accident on him.

" I am phears." he said softly. The man would be terrified if he saw what this creature really looked like. He was a monster to behold indeed.

Sienka

As he shook the mans had he briefly felt something but it was gone as quickly as it started. "It's nice to meet you phears." He said before breaking contact and taking in the surroundings. They were still inside of the city but it seemed like an area where there wouldn't be many people wandering around. The buildings arond here looked pretty run down, hardly the kind of place that Matthias would like to stay for a long period of time but that also ment that he wouldn't have to worry too much about guards or the insane church this country had.

"So. I'm not entirely sre what I'm supposed to do now, I had planned to find a place to stay and then find work but i guess thats not happening today." The guards would be on the look out at least for today so tomorrow he would try again but for now he needed somewhere to stay.

Ice

Phears smiled under his robe at the man. his red eyes flicked to green for a split second as they made contact. though they when right back to red just as quickly. " its nice to meet you too." he said softly. He was glad that he did not scare this man so far.

He then heard what the man said next. Now phears could let him stay with him for a bit. Though he was not certain if he should make such an offer. oh well might as well be kind. " well you could stay with me for a bit if you want. " he offered now.  He had plenty of room in his hide out.

Sienka

"Thank you, Thats so kind of you." He said grinning "I'll only need to stay for a day or two until I find somewhere of my own. I was only planning on staying in the city for a couple of months anyway." Phears seemed nice enough and Matthias was grateful that he had found a friend in the city already even if they had met under some rather strange circumstances. If he could manage to avoid being executed maybe staying in the city wouldn't be so bad ater all.

Ice

Phears  nodded to the man as he was thanked by the man. " well you may stay as long as you need. I have homes in many cities. I tend to travel a lot." he said with a slight laugh. He was glad that this man seemed so very kind. He was not really used to others doing things like that. " I will lead you to my place if you are ready." he said softly now.

Sienka

He nodded "of course, lead the way." He started to follow phears "How do you manage to keep so many houses? It would take weeks to travel between them." Matthias was keen to hear how the man managed it since he himself was new to traveling and needed all the help he could get. It was looking more and more like it had been a stroke of luck meeting this man, even if it ment that he was now having to hide from the city guard.

Ice

Phears nodded and lead the man to his home. As they walked he smiled a bit.  Then he heard the man question and smiled . " well see I cant stay in one place for very long at a time. So I move from one home to the next . I like the constant  movement.  " he said with a smile. Phears was always moving because he was a criminal. He fed on humans and other creatures fear. That killed most of his victims. He did not like doing that. He was a peaceful creature.

Sienka

Matthias nodded as he listened "Sounds nice, I just started traveling myself. this city was my first stop they have some of the most advanced medicine in the world here so i was hoping to learn a bit of it before going somewhere else." He was babbling now so he stopped talking and just followed Phears. He wasn't sure what to expect but four walls and a roof was good enough for the moment.

Ice

phears was sure to keep his pace slow. he wanted to be sure that the man kept up with him. it was easy to get lost here. Phears smiled as he listened to the man. He did not mind all of his speaking. " so you want to be a healer of some sort?" he asked softly. They were almost to his living place. Just a bit farther. As the walked phears was sure to keep his hood over his face. He did not want to cause another scene.

Sienka

"Yeah, I developed healing abilities about a year ago. It was something of a sore spot with my father, he wanted me to be a soldier like him. So eventually he kicked me out and told me not to come back until i'd learned to be 'more of a man'. Whatever that means." He wandered through the winding streets with phears, the man was nice but something was a little off about him and Matthias couldn't put his finger on it.  It didn't really matter but he was curious so he made a mental note to ask him about it later. they were almot there anyway.