Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anville [private][M]

Started by Greenery, July 15, 2015, 06:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Bastion whimpered when he felt the front of Wolframe's teeth on his rear, turning down to the ground before he heard the telepathic words of the larger wolf. Keep running? Why would he want that? For him to leave his territory? If so, why not just tell him to get the hell out? Without asking any questions directly to the grey eyed wolf, he started to dart through the forest, only running deeper into the other wolf's range of domain.

A small part of him felt like this was a simple game of cat and mouse and that all the larger wolf wanted to do is chase him. He continued running, having to stop and look where to go next. Bastion had to run faster, not knowing his intentions.

Zero

It was a game of cat and mouse. Humans couldn't know what he was, and even if there were some that knew and accepted what he was, they were too fragile (and definitely too slow) to play a game like this with him. Bastion may not have volunteered to play this game, but he was entangled in it now, as Wolfram dashed after him through his territory.

When the smaller wolf stopped to try to see where to go, Wolfram struck, barreling into Bastion at almost full-speed and promptly tumbling over him to roll into the dirt rather ungracefully. He hopped back to his feet, once again dropping the front of his body to the ground to let out a sharp bark at his victim before letting his tongue flop out as he panted softly. It was not an act of aggression, but more of an invitation to play. You're too slow, little wolf.

Greenery

It felt as if a truck had hit the poor Bastion. He tumbled when Wolframe went over him. He clu tell that this chase was just a game and not anything vengeful for entering the other's  territory. He leaped onto Wolframe licking his snout being sprinting through the forest once more. Yeah, well, Alpha, bite me! Those weren't the best words to use when you're a wolf being chased by another who was larger than you were.

Zero

Wolfram snorted and shook his head after getting a licked, giving a growling bark after Bastion, who was swiftly running away after taunting him. Nobody had ever called him alpha before. Then again, the only wolves he had actually been around had been his own family. They'd been left behind before he was really old enough to try to fight for some kind of ranking. Lone wolves weren't really alphas because there wasn't another wolf to be alpha to.

He began the chase again, charging after Bastion with deep, rumbling growls. As soon as he was close enough he gave a semi-hard nip to the pure black wolf's tail. Wolfram still wasn't entirely sure what had prompted him to begin this game with the stranger that had trespassed on his territory. It must be loneliness and the excitement of having another wolf close to him - especially a smaller, weaker wolf that was becoming obviously no threat to his dominance.

Greenery

Bastion was about to turn when Wolframe bit him. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood or anything. Just hard enough to make him yelp and turn in the opposite direction. He was enjoying this little game so he decided to turn around and leap on Wolfram, letting out a light bark. He tried to nip his ear back before going off running again.

Zero

Wolfram snarled and snapped at Bastion's shoulder playfully when the smaller wolf turned and pounced on him, his teeth clicked on nothing but air, as he hadn't intended to bite his temporary playmate. He felt his ear get pinched by nipping teeth, causing him to let out a mix between a growl and a yelp before Bastion had taken off again.

The larger wolf was panting and he threw his head back to howl again before picking up the chase again, this time he would let the smaller wolf stay ahead of him for a few minutes before trying to catch him in earnest again. It had been ages since he went for a run quite like this.

Greenery

Bastion continued to run, jumping over a small creek and continuing his run. I love dominance. Bastion stated as he leaped into a boulder and on to a fallen tree. His dark fur shimmered in the moonlight as he started to pant, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, looking to where he came from to see if the other had followed him.

Zero

Wolfram saw his quarry jump over the creek, instead of following he dove to the right and began sprinting along a deer path that followed the direction that Bastion was heading. The words that invaded his brain next caused him to falter in his step, sending him sliding face-first into the dirt. What do you mean?

He had no idea how to take that statement as he picked himself back up and began stealthily stalking Bastion from the alternate path he had taken, so that when his prey looked back to see if he was following, he would see nothing but the forest.

Greenery

He caught his breath, but continued to stand up on his feet. He wondered where he was, sniffing the air around him so that he could pick up his scent. It's going to sound odd, but I need someone like you. Someone aggressive to train me... Bastion admitted, jumping down to ground with a light thud. He ran more until he came to another clearing.

I enjoy being the submissive male if I can be frank with you. Bastion growled lightly.

Zero

Sound odd? It sounded downright strange, not to mention Wolfram wasn't sure it made any sense as he followed along his parallel path, pacing along just out of sight as he continued to run and stalk Bastion while also trying to figure out what he was talking about. What do you mean you need someone aggressive to train you? Train you with what?

He moved stealthily closer as his target stopped in another clearing. Wolfram didn't know what Bastion meant, in all honestly. He was still trying to keep the smaller male distracted as he edged closer to the clearing, but still trying to stay out of sight. I can tell you're a submissive wolf, but why is acknowledging that being frank with me?

Greenery

Maybe those weren't the right words to use.. Bastion shook his body before continuing his jog forward. The werewolf took in a deep breath. I'm still new to this wolf stuff. He stated before letting out a howl. He could imagine mothers telling their children about not going into the woods at night for fear of being eaten by the wolves that were hiding inside.

Bastion kept his guard up, backing up into a tree. I don't really know. He wanted to hide from his  embarrassment , but that wasn't an option at the moment.

Zero

New to "this wolf stuff". It was enough to make Wolfram cringe. Maybe the pup was a turned wolf and not a natural wolf. That would explain a great deal about his repeated mistakes on wolf etiquette, such as not running around on another wolf's territory without permission. He figured it would do well to make sure. After all, it couldn't hurt to learn a little more about this odd young male. Were you born a wolf or did someone do this to you, little wolf?

He was still stalking closer, staying just outside of the clearing as he attempted to get into pouncing range of Bastion.

Greenery

Bastion darted off without warning,  running fast as he could until he came to another fallen tree. Now in the center of Wolfram's domain. He panted and looked off into the distance. Someone did this to me. He answered before saying something else. And my name is Bastion. He added.

Zero

Wolfram actually startled in the bushes when Bastion took off so suddenly, but he immediately leaped from his hiding place to chase the young wolf down again. The pace was nearly breakneck until his strange visitor finally stopped at yet another fallen tree. He slowed to a stop several feet away, tongue hanging out as he panted and observed his young adversary as the pup finally answered his question.

Wolfram had long abandoned real anger at the trespass, but if he was dealing with a turned wolf then he supposed he could allow some leniency on transgressions or faults. Never in his life had he actually encountered a turned wolf, he'd only heard about them. His family did not turn humans into wolves, not all of them could handle the change, some died horribly and others went insane.

Mine's Wolfram Hart. I have never seen a wolf like you before. How long have you been a wolf? And why are you alone? Shouldn't the one that turned him have kept him close to teach him how to be a proper wolf?

Greenery

Bastion looked down and continued to pant before walking foreword a bit and pausing. Not long. Maybe about ten months. I'm a slow learner. He flexed his mouth. The female who turned me was killed with a silver dipped arrow by a hunter. She was protecting me. He stated staring down. They only thing she taught me was how to hunt. So I've just been living in  Dermai. It's a medium sized village about one hundred miles from here or so. The smaller wolf barked. But I did have a lover...until I ate him. That was when I didn't have any control over the wolf.

Zero

Wolfram moved forward as well, stepping up until he was alongside Bastion as he listened to the other talk. The one that had turned him had been killed before teaching him much at all, not exactly a great start to life as a wolf. He shook his coat out a little as he thought about not having control of himself and eating one's lover. That was a heck of a thing to share with a near stranger, but he supposed the pup's comment about needing someone to train him made a lot more sense. Bastion barely had an inkling of how to be a real wolf.

Sounds like you've had a hell of a time as a wolf so far. Did you choose to become a wolf or did this female just decide for you? When Wolfram had ventured out to claim territory of his own he'd been waiting for a female to wander into his domain so that he could claim a mate as well. At least, that was how it was supposed to work. Wolfram was lonely but hadn't found himself exceptionally disappointed that no females had found him yet.

Greenery

Bastion sighed and looked over at the larger wolf. Let's just say. I learned my lesson of minding my own business. He countered as a legit answer. No sass here. She was more of a big sister. He added before sitting down and resting his head on the still warm ground.

I'm sorry, Wolfram. I didn't mean to come He lowered his ears while also dropping his tail down, avoiding eye contact.

Zero

Wolfram sat and looked out over his domain, his very own little kingdom in a way. He didn't look down at the smaller wolf beside him. It had been a strange evening, but he felt pretty good after all the chasing. When Bastion left he would go back to the same dull, lonely routine.

You are a weird wolf. He concluded with a hint of laughter as the wolf apologized. You didn't know any better, you really are like a puppy.

Greenery

But that doesn't mean I'm not tough. He nipped lightly at the shoulder of Wolfram before standing up completely. He walked around the edge of the small clearing before pausing and staring at the larger wolf. I want to...live here with you. I'm not asking for a baby sister rather...a large teacher such as yourself.

Zero

Wolfram growled softly and bared his teeth briefly at the nip to his shoulder. They both knew who was the more powerful wolf here, but he had no idea how tough Bastion might actually be. He wondered if there were any differences in strength based solely on the fact that Wolfram was born a wolf and Bastion was not.

Why should I let you live in my territory? The large wolf stood and began sauntering towards his small guest, eyeing him and sizing him up with an almost impish arrogance. He was pretty sure that he could overpower Bastion fairly quickly if he wanted to. What is my benefit from sharing?