Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anville [private][M]

Started by Greenery, July 15, 2015, 06:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Bastion bared his teeth right back at Wolfram before hunching his shoulders. He knew in this situation that he was the dominate male, not Bastion. As Wolfram came closer, Bastion put his ears, and tail down in respect. I would be loyal to you. He answered knowing that loyalty was everything. I would be able to hunt for you or help as much as I can. I wont ask for anything in return. The smaller wolf added, leaping behind the large wolf and pressing his body against the ground. And I'm good to look at He teased, laughing a bit.

Zero

Loyalty was important among wolves, but most wolves were instinctively loyal to the pack and the alpha. He had no idea if that extended to turned wolves as well. There was a great deal he suddenly didn't know about turned wolves that he felt the need to understand. Before today Wolfram had never really thought about wolves like Bastion.

When the smaller wolf leaped behind him and pressed down to the ground, Wolfram spun around quickly, teeth flashing with a low growl before he jumped on top of Bastion and tried to pin him to the ground, still growling and teeth still gleaming in a sudden show of aggression. What makes you think I need or want your help, little wolf? Or that I might think you good to look at?

Wolfram wasn't going to let Bastion entertain some notion that he was needed in any way. If the larger wolf allowed him to stay, it was not because he needed him for anything. His words might have been harsh, but he was going to establish total dominance right now and make sure that the younger male never forgot who was superior.

Greenery

Bastion whimpered whining out in a sign of submission when the other one jumped on top of him, not daring to get up from his humbling position. His heart began pounding out of his chest, trying to make sure he picked his words wisely.

After about a minute of silence which seemed like an hour, the blue eyed wolf spoke. Because...because you're like me; lonely and have no one to share the wolf experience with. He hoped those were the right words to use at the present moment. A-and w-who are you gonna to be dominate over? The humans? The grass? He looked up at Wolfram for a quick second before looking down at the ground. Because...I'm cute?

Zero

The deep, rumbling growl never ceased as Wolfram stood over the younger wolf as he waited impatiently for an response. By the time the pup had finished he'd had more than enough. It only took an instant for his jaws to have Bastion by the scruff of his neck, teeth putting pressure on the loose skin, not enough to tear, but certainly enough for the young wolf to feel the pinch and prickle of fangs threatening to puncture through.

Wrong! Do not ever accuse me of needing something from you, little wolf. I am power. I am strength. I do not need you. You need me. You know nothing! You do not even know how to submit properly! You claim you will ask nothing of me, but you do not even realize that you ask a great deal. Submissive wolves submit, but who do you think takes care of and protects the weaker wolves? The alpha wolf was the protector, the provider, not just the leader. Just by allowing Bastion to live on his territory Wolfram would be claiming responsibility for the pup.

Greenery

Bastion yelped out in the sudden pressure, trying to shake the wolf off of him. A small part of him was enjoying this moment while the larger part of him knew that this was a serious, dangerous, and important moment. Wolfram was asserting his dominance and Bastion would be a foul to try and fight for it.

You're right! You're completely right, Wolfram. You don't need me, I need you. I am obedient. I am humble before you. The alpha protects the weaker wolves and you're right, I don't know how to submit properly. Bastion didn't dare shift his body. I am nothing but a other mouth to feed in your territory. 

Zero

As soon as Bastion moved he would feel Wolfram's teeth pinch just a little harder, only letting up slightly when he became still again. The somewhat groveling response was a little more like it. His growling changed pitch, lowering in volume as he released Bastion from his jaws, but still stood over him stiffly.

That's better. Before you can stay here you will learn to submit properly. Wolfram was still growling as he tilted his head so that he could stare down at Bastion with steely eyes. Roll onto your back and expose your throat and belly. It was a sign of absolute submission as the throat and stomach were the most vulnerable places for a wolf - baring them to Wolfram would be putting Bastion at his complete mercy.

Greenery

W-what? The young wolf stuttered. Doing that would be very dangerous for Bastion. He felt his grip release on the back of his neck and kept his body down, thanking whatever gods may be for Wolfram not killing him. Those stormy grey eyes felt like they were staring into Bastion's very soul even submitting that to his will.  Okay.

The smaller werewolf slowly turned over on his back, leaning his head back to expose his throat like he was commanded to do. I'm at your mercy, Wolfram. He whimpered, wondering what would happen left.

Zero

As the young black wolf rolled onto his back the growling finally stopped. Wolfram could tell that Bastion was not entirely comfortable with taking such a vulnerable position, but it was important for him to do so. Trust me and relax.

He lowered his head and Bastion would feel Wolfram taking his throat between his jaws, applying very light pressure and growling softly. This grip was gentler than the one that had been applied to Bastion's scruff and the growls were not angry as before. When you relax completely I will let go.

Greenery

Relax? Yeah, okay. How can you relax when you have a mouth wrapped around your neck? He tried his hardest to relax, but couldn't do so. Wolfram was just too terrifying.  He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. Little by little he relaxed in the larger wolf's jaws, until he was completely calm. I trust you. He whispered before  looking up at Wolfram.

Zero

Wolfram remained completely still except for the soft vibrations his low growling caused. Very slowly he could feel Bastion relax a little at a time until the young wolf was practically limp in his jaws and his ears twitched as he felt the calmness in Bastion's body. Those words caused tingles of pleasure to dance across his mind. Good, don't move.

Wolfram was satisfied that he'd gained the other wolf's complete submission, and so he did as promised, withdrawing his teeth and replacing them with his tongue as he lightly licked Bastion from chest to chin several times, before rubbing his muzzle along the same area, gently bathing his submissive in his scent, marking him possessively so that any wolf that scented Bastion would also scent Wolfram.

He would have to leave his scent on Bastion often, but it was not an unpleasant experience. Indeed, rubbing against each other to exchange scent was a soothing bonding action for most wolves. Satisfied he stepped back. You can get up.

Greenery

He did what Wolfram told him to and continued to stay still. Shivers went down his spine when he continued to feel his teeth on his neck and the vibrations that came from his growls.

Wolfram then let go as started to lick and rub against Bastion's chest up to his chin. Now that was something he didn't except from him. It was most likely him marking his scent on the smaller wolf. Y-you should do that in our human form just to make sure. Bastion suggested before getting up and shaking his fur. He went over and licked Wolfram's left shoulder, then putting his head down in respect.

Zero

Wolfram flicked his ears back slightly when it was suggested that he lick and rub against Bastion's chest in human form. That seems like a pretty strange thing to do as humans. Then again, his new young friend said a lot of strange things, at least they sounded a bit strange to him.

When his shoulder got licked he turned his head and nipped playfully at the other wolf's ear before bumping their heads together and walking so that he rubbed himself against the entire length of Bastion's side before nipping at his flank. Are you leaving anything important behind to move here with me?

Greenery

Oh, it's not. Not at all. He laughed some and lift his tail up in excitement. Bastion growled playfully when Wolfram nippled at his ear, causing him to shake his body. The large wolf continued to bathe him in his scent. It was quite flattering. No, not really. Bastion yelped when he nippled him again, but this time in the rear.

The smaller wolf jumped on top of the larger one, rough housing with him. Bastion started to lick the top of his head. What do we do now?

Zero

Wolfram gave a playful growl when Bastion yelped at his nip, laughing internally. The smaller wolf jumped on him and licked his head, so he growled and flopped onto the ground, twisting his head around to give a playful bite to Bastion's nose. We play, or hunt, then we go home and rest. I am the blacksmith and will have work to do. I suggest you find a way to make yourself useful while I'm working. Other than that? We live, and you learn more about being a wolf.

Greenery

Bastion sneezed after Wolfram  bit his nose. That's it? That's amazing. He howled before getting up on his feet and nipping at the larger wolf's back leg.I can get a job as a waiter at one of the local tavern. Shouldn't be that hard sense I have good people skills.  Bring home some tips. The younger wolf stated, hitting his head into the side of Wolfram playfully. And the playing part sounds like the best part.

Zero

What's a waiter? Wolfram asked, genuinely confused. It is a very small town, there is only one tavern, and I don't go there. He didn't have a great deal to do with humans, but he guessed that Bastion might be more involved with them, considering that Bastion had been a human until very recently. He growled when got head-butted in the side and jumped to his feet to tackle the other wolf and try to wrestle him to the ground, using only a fraction of his actual strength.

Greenery

Bastion cocked his head to the side when the larger wolf asked what a waiter was. He took him a while to think before coming up with an answer, but during that time Wolfram had tackled him to the ground. Barking, he licked the throat of the grey eyed wolf, before snapping at it, not letting his teeth touch it. It's someone who goes to a person's table, asks what they want, give the cook the order, then give the food to the people.

Zero

Wolfram promptly flopped on the younger male when he licked and snapped at his neck, using him as a make-shift pillow as he listened to the explanation of what this waiter thing was. It didn't sound very exciting to him, but what did he know? He spent his days hammering metal. He found Bastion's ear and gave it a lick before playfully gnawing on it. Well if that's what you want to do.

Greenery

Bastion grunted when the wolf decided to flop on top of him. He wagged his tail out of excitement and pleasure. He loved this type of playfully affection that Wolfram was pressing to him, totally different from earlier when he had to submit to his power and strength.

When he started to gnaw on his ear, Bastion closed his eyes and let his tongue hang out his mouth, revealing in the close contact, drooling a bit as well.

Zero

Wolfram used Bastion's ear as a chew toy, albeit a gently used one, for several more moments before releasing it so he could lean over and nip at the other ear before dropping his head to rest on top of the other wolf's, letting his chin rest right between Bastion's ears. You make a decent pillow, nice and fluffy. He teased.