Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't Play A Player [Midnight] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, November 12, 2015, 03:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Mhm." Jynx's eyebrow crept higher but she let the subject drop. "Oh, here." She fished some coins out of the bag and and flicked them in the younger woman's direction, grinning. "Job well done. You deserve that."

Nightmare

Kira caught the coins with ease and put them in her pocket. She grinned at the other woman. "Thanks. You know, that demon trick was pretty cool."

DragonSong

Jynx gave a chuckle that was only about thirty percent bitterness. "Thanks. Wanna see some more?"

Without waiting for an answer she put to fingers to her lips and whistled. With a strange rustling noise, Dionish appeared at her side, looking up at her and panting. She patted his head and offered him the palm she'd cut, letting him lick the blood.

The wound sealed up and she clenched her hand into a fist, murmuring, "Return through the Veil."

Silently, the demon shimmered, then disappeared.

Nightmare

After a moment of watching the demon fade away in wonder, Kira snapped straight back to business. "So, what are you gonna do with the amulet?"

DragonSong

Jynx sighed and pulled the thing out, frowning at it. "Well, I know a guy in Zantaric who's pretty good with cursed objects. He might be able to tell us what's up with it. Then I guess I either keep it or pawn it, depending on if it's enchanted or cursed."

She looked over at her. "Why? You wanna come?"