Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fortress (M)

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 30, 2015, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

An odd black mist started to form in the courtyard of the abandoned fortress high in the mountains, it was small at first then grew in size and elongated out and three shapes could be made out within.  It dissipated to reveal a tall silver haired man with eyes black as pitch, a young woman with dark hair dressed in an emerald silk gown and an unconscious young man.

Sabre dumped Jelenis on the snowy courtyard floor and turned to survey his new kingdom.  It was a little run down but not uninhabitable from what he could discern from here.  The courtyard was quite large, down one side was a stable block, stairs up to the man building formed the other, the portcullis to the front and a small garden of some sort on the fourth side.

It was cold here, it did not bother him, but it might Flori, he turned to her with gentlemanly concern or as close to it as a Demon could muster. With a slight wave of his hand a thick midnight blue velvet cloak surround her with white fur at the neck.

"Here we are my Queen." He said softly.

"Did you enjoy your travel....some find it disconcerting."

His eyes slid to Jelenis who gave the briefest of moans and shifted.

"I think it is time Flori....would you like to see your new pony I promised?" He whispered in her ear.

"He will be feisty and stubborn love.....here I remembered this." He handed her the riding crop.

He stood close to her and caressed her cheek.

"Do you still want a pony Flori?"

Parkway

((Still in Jelenis' room at the inn:  She smiled!  "Oh Sabre it was just as you said it would be.  Almost too easy really.  He completely trusted me.
Flori did as he instructed.  She inhaled deeply; at the same time she grasped hold of him tightly.  The mist surrounded them at first she stiffened.  But she quickly relaxed as she began to feel weightless.  ))
---- The Fortress
They arrived at the fortress.  She felt it was over too quickly, yet at the very same time it took forever.  She smiled at him Just when the chill was setting in she was wrapped in warmth.  The cloak he procured her was soft and felt like his caress.

"I did my King.  I hope we can do it again one day."  She clutched the cloak in excitement.  "Thank you Sabre!  I will never tire of saying that to you."  She twirled around so he could see all of her in it.

Jelenis stirred and she too looked over at the young man and then back at Sabre.  At the mention of his transformation her eyes grew wide.  It was time!

"Yes Sabre.  Please I am aching to start."  She was giddy from head to foot.  But she forced herself to remain calm and nodded at his serious reminder.  She would do well to remember Jelenis will fight her.

"Oh Sabre!  You remembered it!  How thoughtful!"  She took the crop from him tenderly.  Her eyes aglow with love for him.   She swished the leather crop around and smiled at her demon love that she was indeed ready for her great prize and challenge.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre grinned as he watched her, swirling in her new cloak and swishing her crop with enthusiasm.

"Then I shall not disappoint you my Honey Flower!"

He kneeled down and placed a hand about Jelenis' throat and he spoke words of Demon magic.  Jelenis' eyes fluttered open and then widened when he saw who held him, he struggled and tried to free himself to no avail. A strange reddish light started to surround the boy and Sabre let go and rose stepping back.  The transformation started, the boy cried out as limbs lengthened into long white legs ending in neat black hooves....his body elongated painfully and he became a hybrid of horse and man. Finally the full transformation took place and a beautiful white stallion with a black mane and tail stood there tossing his proud head, anxious and confused.

"What a pretty thing Flori!" Sabre grinned.

The stallion semi reared in agitation and Sabre pulled Flori back.

"Naughty!" He chastised.

"Naughty pony!"

He smiled to Flori.

"Isn't he naughty Flori!"

A halter appeared in his hand with a rope and he handed it to the girl with an encouraging smile.

Parkway

Flori couldn't help but giggle.  The excitement she felt had to be released somehow.  She was feeling a bit overwhelmed by all these emotions coursing throughout her body. 

Her eyes grew wide as she watched Jelenis contort.  She squished her face adorably when he seemed in pain.  This is when her giggles bubbled out.  Like the sound of many little crystal bells tinkling.

"OH SABRE!!!  Look at what you created!  All for me!"  Tears of joy glistened.

He was beautiful.  Never was there a horse a lovely as Jelenis.  It made her gasp in awe. 

His gently touch pulling her out of harm's way made her look up at him.  Eyes still brimmed with joyous tears.  With shaking hands she took the halter and rope.  She wasn't shaking from nervousness of Jelenis' new form, no...it was from so many emotions.  She took a calming breath and nodded at Sabre. 

She knew from prior experience never to look a wild horse in the eye, as that is what predators would do.  So she slowly approached Jelenis to side.  Murming sweetly...softly..."Shhh my what a beautiful mane Jelenis.  My you have to be the most beautiful creature alive."  Her words dripped slowly from her tongue like molasses from a tree in winter.  She approached ever so slowly so not to startle the beast he now was.

Jelenis Tythe

The horse recognised that voice and he semi reared again and shied away from the woman, he snapped at her with his ears laid back.

Sabre watched with some amusement and a certain amount of concern, he did not want to see Flori hurt.

Jelenis skittered away across the courtyard, eying the woman angrily, he neighed shrilly and tossed his head.  He hated these people, hated what they had done to him.  He retained his memories, he remembered being human. How could they have done this to him!

Parkway

She lassoed the rope, keeping the halter on her shoulder.  She wasn't too surprised at his reaction.  Sabre had said he was going to keep his memories. 

She once again tried to approach, the taming of Jelenis would not be easy, no not one bit.  She raised her voice but not violently so, just so he could hear her.  She winked at Sabre with a knowing smile.  "Jelenis, pretty pony.  Come now do not make another mistake by fighting this too much.  Remember you did this to yourself.  Had you just given Sabre what he had asked for nicely this would not be happening now."  She put a pout on her face a mockingly said, "Really if you are a good little pony I'll give you a nice treat."  She had hoped that by speaking it would distract him a bit for her to get close enough to get the lasso on him.  So as she spoke she tried to softly approach him.  When she felt close enough she tossed the lasso at him and held her breath...waiting to see if she caught her pretty white pony.

Jelenis Tythe

The rope fell about his neck and tightened, he reared angrily, hating the sound of her voice. He tried to pull away from her and her words.

How could you expect him to have given himself over to Sabre, the Demon who expected to bed him, take his virginity and force him to love him....never....he would never do it.

He yanked his head back hard, pulling the rope hard hoping it would hurt her hands and she would let go.

Where were Trayder and Bel why weren't they stopping Sabre and his slut from doing this to him. He pulled hard again trying to pull away from her.

Sabre folded his arms across his chest and laughed out loud.

"My...My...Flori...he shows you such disrespect and such rebellion...he is indeed a most bad pony....give him a damn wallop!"

This was amusing him no end seeing Jelenis so angry...so confused....so four legged....and he could see Flori was relishing her challenge.  The girl was determined that was for sure...this would be an interesting time indeed.

"You need to get him stabled Flori....we need to survey our new home Love.....teach him who his mistress is....show him who is in charge!" The Demon purred.

Parkway

Sabre knew just how to control her.  He knew what to say and how to say it.  She responded to him as such, never once thinking to disrespect him. 

The rope pulled hard on her hands.  It burned but oddly the pain spurred her on.  She jerked the rope securing the lasso.  "He is being very disobedient Sabre.  This will only make it sweeter."  She tugged the lasso again checking to ensure it was secured. 

"I shall lead him to the stables.  Maybe a night in the fridge air will help to remind him nobody is coming to save him!"  She sneered at the horse.  Hoping what she said snuck in.

As she was a only a slip of a women.  Her strength was no match for him but her will to control was.  Her hands burned but she cared not.  She summoned a spark and aimed it right near Jelenis' hooves.  Then another to his right.  She was trying to guide him in the direction of the stable although he fought her she was sure he would not want to be burned in the process.

Flori kept tossing sparks it was a slow procession as he did fight her every step of the way. 

"I am almost at the stable Sabre would you open the stall for me love.  I don't want my pony to have an accident and then we need to put him out of his suffering."  She laughed at the turn she put on that.  Her adrenaline was pumping, like the horse she too was in a whirlwind of emotions.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre did as he was asked and opened the stall door and watched as Flori virtually dragged the beautiful animal within, time for him to intervene.

"Here Darling." He took the rope from her painful hands and tied it firmly to an iron ring set in the stall wall.

By this time Jelenis was shaking and sweated, his eyes wild and confused that Bel and Trayder had not come.  Sabre turned to Flori once the beast was firmly secured and looked at her hands, red with rope burns and blisters.

"My Honey Flower.....look what this disobedient creature has done!" He said in concern.

"Please." He took the riding crop from her and turned to Jelenis who stood shaking, his proud head lowered.

He landed five solid blows on the animal's fine hind quarters and the horse shied and whickered in distress.  The sound of the red leather crop against the horseflesh was indeed fine.

"Let us get you hands seen to love......I have punished him....you were far too soft darling.....your gentle little heart cares for your pretty pony too much!" He said smoothly hoping to spur her to greater heights.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis stood there, warm breath clouding from his flared nostrils against the cold air about him, where was he?  Obviously somewhere cold, but he had never really been outside of Serendipity, then Sabre had taken the riding crop from the girl's hand and landed five sharp blows against his rump and it had hurt.  The blows had been as humiliating to him as when he had been whipped as a Human and they had been at Sabre's hand which meant only one thing....Sabre could harm him which meant the Protectorate broken....his father...where ever he was....was dead.

He heard the Demon's words to the girl, words that spoke of weakness and womanly kindness...if only that were true.  This girl was as dark hearted as Sabre, he had truly worked his guile on her and she had lapped it up like nectar. She would not want to be seen as weak in his eyes....not now....he was sure he was going to be punished somehow by her....how....who knew?

He pulled at the tight rope about his neck, but the action only tightened it, the other end firmly tied to the iron ring, he stomped his foreleg, the neat black hoof striking the cobbles in the cold stable. He looked at the pair with as much anger as he could muster.  His ears laid back flat against his head and he went to try and snap at Sabre.

Parkway

"It doesn't really sting too much love.  It was most exhilarating in fact."  When Sabre took the crop from him and gave the pony five blows she smiled and then turned to him and pouted.  "Sabre!  This is my job!"  Then she laughed happily.  "It was most fun.  Oh don't say that Sabre.  I will show you next time just how wicked I can be!" 

Her eyes were alight with fire.  "Next time I will be in proper attire and will not be so gentle.  He will know his place."  She went to yank on his lead and missed as the horse had went for Sabre.  She instantly pulled at Sabre arm.  "Love the naughty beast!" 

Looking at the horse with anger.  "How dare you!  After all he has done for you!"  She took the crop from Sabre and lashed at the horse's neck.  It hit him with force.  Her nostrils flaring.  Her eyes smarting with unshed rage.  "You pathetic excuse!  After all he has done for you this is how you treat him!  You could have been his everything.  But you OH NO...too spoiled for that right!  Everything given to you.  Never suffering like I did!  You'll suffer now...you will pain the price for your stupidity!"

Her anger was raw as she spoke her voice grew and she was shaking fiercely.   

Jelenis Tythe

The horse neighed shrilly as she struck him with her force and viciousness, a thin red line of blood appeared on the glossy white coat.  The girl's words were cruel and harsh and Sabre smiled thinly as she beat the animal. Finally he clasped her to him, her breasts heaving with her angry exertion.

"Come my queen let him be for tonight, perhaps tomorrow he will be more obedient....he will be cold and hungry! You can play with your pony then." He kissed her mouth, crushing her lips with his, passionate and needful.

"I am sure we will find the golden bed I promised inside....and some more things to soothe your ire....a glass of mulled wine....some delicious hot food."

He pulled her to the door and then glanced back to the sweating wild eyed horse.

"Naughty pony to upset your mistress so!" He purred.

"Tomorrow Flori....you can tame him in earnest!"

Parkway

Flori clutched at Sabre and then melted into his embrace and kiss.  She returned his passion.  Soaking up his as she did so.  When he broke from her she was glassy eyed.  Her voice was breathless.  "Yes Sabre.  Our bed.  Let us go and make our home."

As he guided her to the door.  And she looked back at Jelenis and smirked.  "Yes tomorrow my sweet stallion.  Tomorrow your training will properly begin."

They walked back there the courtyard and squeezed his hand.  "Sabre are you disappointed in me?  I truly only want to please you."  She chewed her lower lip softly.  "I was too soft?"  Her voice became lower as she wondered if she had caused him shame.

"Sabre I never want to displease you."   

They walked up the stairs and entered the main room.  She had expected it to be in a bit of disrepair.  But her eyes grew wide with wonder.  "Sabre!  Did you do all this?  Did you?  Oh the place is more than I could have ever imagined!"  She rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled at her pleasure at the opulence he had made whilst they were in the stables, he had seen it in his mind's eye and made it so.  The room had a large roaring fire in the fireplace and flags of black and purple silk hung across the vaulted ceiling.  At one end was a raised dais upon which sat two thrones and below it was a long table with chairs.

He merely smiled and took her hand and led her to a stair well and they went upwards.  He led her down a corridor, past leaded windows upon which there was coloured glass to a doorway.

"This is your private room my darling." He opened the large wooden door.

Inside roared another fire, there were fur rugs upon the floor and the promised golden four poster bed with the jewelled covers and soft fluffy pillows.  There was another small room off of it in which sat a large deep wooden tub and a shelf with pretty perfume bottles and oils.  Just off of this room was another room where gowns and other clothing hung.  Jewelled slippers on racks beneath them, fine gloves, everything a lady could ask for.

"There is a room we will both share but I thought you might want your privacy....your feminine things." He whispered in her softly.

He also led her to a chest at the foot of her bed and opened it for her.  Inside were all manner of things she might desire to tame a slave. On top of it all sat the whip from the shop.

"In the stables darling there is a tack room...you will find your saddle and bridle of scarlet leather and everything you need to break a stubborn horse.....are you please.....do you think I would have done this if I were disappointed my Honey Flower?"

Parkway

She couldn't speak!  He had created an interior far more luxurious then she could have ever dreamed.  Her eyes did grow soft.  Nobody had ever threated her like this.  Treated her with such kindness.  Her heart now hammered but for a different reason.  She gently touched various items.  The bedding.  Some of the beautiful dresses. 

Seeing the items he placed in there made her slowly sink to her knees.  Her hands reaching out and touching the whip.  She stroked it like one would a kitten.  A smile played on her mouth.  She could not believe all he had done.  How in a manner of a day her life had changed so.  This whip included!  She hated it yesterday.  Feared it even, now she never wanted to part from it.  This had also given her the freedom she craved.

"Sabre."  Her voice broke.  She tried again.  "Sabre please hear me out."  She wiped away her tears of joy.  "I don't think you were disappointed in me."  She waves her arms around the room.  "This proves to me you are not."  She looked at him.  Taking his hand she kneeled still and kissed his hand.  "I know not why you choose me?  I am just so happy you did.  And I know this is wrong of me but I am glad Jelenis told you no.  For if he had not then you would never have taken me.  And that is a thought I never want to think of.  Never.  You are now my everything.  I live to give and bring you pleasure."  She stood and began to disrobe.  "I want you Sabre.  Please take me now.  Show me you desire me over your young Jelenis."  Slowly she began to walk to the large bed.

Jelenis Tythe

He smiled as he heard her and her soft desperation to make sure she pleased him more than Jelenis ever could.  He watched her disrobe and pad to the bed and slowly he followed unbuttoning his shirt.

"You wish is my command my queen!" He said softly.

"I chose you Flori because I saw your potential, saw how much I could desire you....saw how much you could be like me!"

He bore her back to the soft warm covers, his kiss deep, his half clad body resting against her, his desire apparent to her.

"I love your strictness with Jelenis Flori....it excites me....even as a pony.....I am excited to see you teach him many lessons....to show him his place." He said breathily in her ear.

His hands slipped to her secret places and he made her moan softly.

"Are you going to whip him again Flori....what are you going to do that naughty but very pretty pony I have given you!"

He licked her throat delicately.

"Would you like to do those things to me?"

Parkway

His touch was making her burn even more.  His words caressing her sharply pointed ears.  She arched into him as she felt his desire.  There was nothing she would deny him.

As he questioned her she answered him in breathless tones.  "Yes Sabre.  I will whip him.  I loved it when I did so just now.  The way it sounded in my ears.  The fear and anger in his eyes.  Yes I will whip him again." 

As he touched her throat she shrived with delight.  And cooed into his ear.  His hands touching her just so making her melt for him.  His question brought her back form the realm of desire he had brought her too.  "Whip you?"  Her voice a breathless whisper.  A smile formed on her lips.  "Sabre!  Oh Sabre!  YES!  YES!!!  I should think it most delicious!"  She kissed him passionately.  Her hand tugging at his waist line.  Then her nails clawing their way up his back sinking into his hair to draw him that much closer.

Jelenis Tythe

He gave a grin, she was his....totally his, and he felt her nails rake him, he did not care, he was a Demon.

"Do it then love....see if it will excite you see if laying a whip to my flesh will make you delighted!" He teased.

Making her part of this would bring her to him so fully, Jelenis was fun, it bound her to a degree...this would do so much more.

"Tame me Flori......tame your Demon Prince!" He purred to her like a large cat.

"Tame your pony Jelenis by day....and me your demon by night!"

Parkway

She was overcome with emotion.  He spoke to her in a way that made it seem natural.  Like it was the way true love should be.  Her life, her soul would belong to him.  But her control was gone as she savagely took the lead.  Rolling over so she sat atop him.  She kissed him from his lips, biting a little as she did all the wat to his waist.  She slowly got off him seductively. 

Her eyes were filled with lust for him.   Flori reached for the whip.  She stood there naked and held her whip to her cheek.  "I want to tame you both.  My hunger has no limit it appears.  The more I whip him the more I want to."  She whispered this last part..."And the more it turns me on.  It is all I can do then not take you."

As she finished speaking the whip was cracked in the air.  Her dark hair a bit wild looking her eyes swimming with desire.  Her lips full and slightly parted.  She looked quite striking as the whip flew through the air and landed on Sabre's chest.  Then again.  And again.  She swung it through the air having it swirl around her.

She slowly approached him and began to kiss the marks the whip had carved over his body.  "Sabre...oh...you make me feel things..."  She kisses each mark.

Jelenis Tythe

Later they were sated in each other's arms, the marks on his chest were already fading but it made for an interesting few hours.

"Am I tamed love?" He whispered.

"Did it feel good?"

He knew she had loved every wicked vicious moment she had lashed him. It had made her feel powerful, strong which would empower her for tomorrow's needs.

"Flori darling....what do you plan to do tomorrow.....can I watch?" He mused.