Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fortress (M)

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 30, 2015, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis stood in the cold stable, there was nothing soft to bed on, the rope did not give him enough slack to lie down.  His body hurt from the two beatings he had received, one from Sabre and the second from the girl, that one had drawn blood which now crusted on his neck.  He lowered his head and closed his eyes...where were Trayder and Bel? Why did they not come? Had they left him too?

Was all he had now this?

The horse made a soft blowing noise and shifted uncomfortably, his legs ached and it was cold.  The stable gave him some shelter from the biting wind but he felt so chilled and so alone.  Come tomorrow he would be stiff, come tomorrow he would have to face her again and he would not give in to her viciousness he would not bow to her will.  She was naught more than Sabre's slut....a Demon whore....that was all he would see her as.

She would not break him in this form or any other!

Parkway

She hugged him.  Her heart filled up just looking at him.  She loved him.  With all her heart and soul she loved him.  It matter not what he was.  What they could or couldn't be together.  She loved him.

Teasingly she whispered "No darling I feel you will need more training.  And we have many, many nights in which to do this with.  She snuggled into him.

"This is a good question Sabre.  With our prize pony in the stable and a night in this cold he should be a little more agreeable."  She giggled.  "I shall harness him properly.  Once his harness is on I will mount him in the stable.  This way he can buck but not really get away.  Yet at the same time he will fight me being on him.  He will ware himself out Sabre!  Think of it!!"  She sat up giddy with excitement.  "I shall whip his hand without mercy every time he knocks me against the stall!"

She laid back down and caressed his chest.  She looked over at her dark king.  They lay there in happy bliss of Jelenis' pending abuse.

"Sabre, may I ask you something?"  She rolled over and rested her chin on her hands.  "How did you come to know Jelenis?  How is he to you?  Family?"  She truly was curious.  Though she wasn't sure he would answer her as she really need not know these details.

Jelenis Tythe

He was joyous at her words, as joyous as a wicked Demon like him could be, the thought of her mounting her white steed, her lithe legs wrapped about him, forcing him to accept her as a rider, teaching him his mistress was.

Then came her next question and he pondered on answering that.

"Jelenis' father was  Demon, a Prince like myself, but of an enemy House. He fell in love with a mortal woman and married her, he mounted her on their wedding night and his seed took within her and she became with child." He began softly.

"Though he could not stay, things in his dark kingdom took priority and he left before the child was pushed out into the world. An odd disappearance to the distraught woman, everyone believed him killed on a hunting trip and she was now a widow."

He stretched like a long lithe cat against Flori, kissing her neck, wanting more affection from her, like when she had traced circles on his abdomen in the Inn.

"He did not want his child unprotected, so he summoned two of his most trusted, you met them Bel and Trayder, and through an act of most unkind spite, an enemy, binding him with a spell to protect the brat day and night."

He turned to lay on his back glaring at the ceiling as he remembered it.

"I watched day by day, shackled by the Protectorate Demand, I killed people that tried to hurt him.  A school master went to cane him once for getting his numbers wrong...I had to act...I shoved the cane up inside the man and broke his neck....but all I wanted was to see the boy beaten...it was what he deserved!"

"Flori I was forced to serve Jelenis, he was able to banish me for short periods, such is humiliating to my kind to be banished by a half blood...he delighted in it....but still I served him, part of me loved him...and I hated myself for it...I told him this the night I found you....that I loved him....and he banished me!"

He turned his dark eyes to her, hoping she would feel sorry for him and hate Jelenis even more.

"Then I felt it that night...a weakening in the Protectorate, somewhere his father was dying, it was the only explanation, and I managed to break free and find someone that would truly love me...you...my Honey Flower....my Dark Queen....someone that would help me make Jelenis pay for his behaviour."

He stroked her cheek softly.

"He is a very spoiled brat my Flori...one that has never felt punishment....one that is wilful...defiant....we can teach him my Love....make him pay for his father's act and for all the subsequent acts of cruelty visited upon me....yes...?"

He half sat up now in his passionate anger, the palest of pink, highlighting his skin on his cheeks, his moonlight hair glowing so silver in the dying firelight.

"I have made him into the prettiest pony for you...a stallion that would be prized...all for you my Flori...I want to see you tame the stubborn animal."

His smile was hot with the need for revenge.

"Then I can turn him back when you want...and you can tame the Human...like you started to in the shop.  Hurt him for me Flori....Humiliate him....make him low and servile!"

Parkway

Flori didn't realize she was holding her breath.  But she was and as he began to explain his and Jelenis' relationship she hugged him.  Relishing in his touch.  His kisses bound her to him. 

She did not interrupt him.  She wanted to understand what it was that held him to Jelenis.  When he turned and lay on his back she caressed his side.  Her feather light touches to his skin made her crave more but she just wanted him to know she was hear for him. 

His dark eyes bore into hers and her hand went from his side to his face.  She traced his beautiful features.  His declaration that he loved Jelenis had her sharply intake her breath.  She guessed that he had feeling for him but to hear it made a jealous wave wash over her.  Then she felt protective of him!  Banish Sabre!  The weak little half prince.  He wasn't deserving of Sabre's affection.  She leaned in and kissed the top of his head softly.

As he continued to speak his passion rose and so did he.  It was infectious as she did as well.  She reached for him her small hands on his shoulders.  She let them glide up his neck and cupped his face.  She loved him.  Maybe more than Jelenis mother loved her demon.  But if she had a son like Jelenis she would make sure he grew into the greatest half demon he could be.  Not like the weakling shivering in their stable.

"Sabre."  She still held his face in her hands.  "I love you."  She whispered the words so softly.  "Not for all the things you have given me.  Oh don't get me wrong they are lovey yes.  But I love you because you have shown me how to love.  How to be myself." 

Letting her hands slide back down to his shoulders "And because I love you I will make sure Jelenis' suffers more so than anything ever has for his birth caused you so much pain.  I will see his humiliations as prizes for the times he thought he could banish you!"  Her own passion grew and her eyes flashed as she gripped his shoulders tighter.  "He will suffer for you my love.  More than anything ever has before."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre pulled her close to him, feeling her curves fit against him.

"Flori...my darling...my love...my queen!" He murmured into her ear.

"Together we will teach that half breed brat the meaning of what it is to anger us...his will hurt my Flower!"

Flori's words made him feel hot inside, as if his normal warm blood was on fire, his need for her, her cruelties, beyond anything he had ever desired.

"I will look forward to our evening as much my Dark Heart....I would have you master me as much as you master him!" He said needily, for the first time he felt such need.

He want to know what heights her power could reach, could she manage both of them, her desire to punish Jelenis and the desire to tame her Demon lover.  Only time would tell.

He rose and went to stand in the moonlight by the window, the pale light turning his hair to molten silver, his skin to alabaster, the black tattoos standing out like shadows on him.  He was truly a magnificent specimen of his kind.

"Tomorrow Flori...brings another day......and another night."

Parkway

Flori took in every detail of his beauty.  Sabre was more than handsome.  And she loved him dearly. 

"Yes Sabre.  Another day...  another night."  She closed her eyes and smiled.  Yes all her day and nights filled like this now.  She tried to stifle a yawn but couldn't.  Unfortunately she needed to rest.  This day had been filled with so much excitement.  She laid down onto the bed.  It was so comfortable.  She whispered, "G'night love."  Her eyes drifted shut.  She was soon sleeping soundly.

It came again as she slept.  She was riding a horse.  But this time it was a black with fire for its mane, tail, and hooves.  They road in what felt like bliss.  A huge pack of similar stallions chasing behind them.  They were after something.  She was fitted in proper riding gear and had a bow with flamed arrows at her ready.  Then the object she sort came into view.   IT WAS HIM!  They rode harder.  The other stallions not able to keep up and soon it was her black demon and the half breed white demon.  She was firing shoots at the white one.  It dodged them for a bit but then one caught him and it raised up on his hind legs.  Then something odd happened...the black stallion melted away.  Leaving her and the white one alone in a meadow.  The white horse in great pain and soon she felt it's pain.  It coursed through her.  It was burning her.  She screamed for help and fell to the floor.  Looking over the white stallion transformed in its human form and was standing next to Sabre.  They were watching her burn and both were laughing, kissing, and holding onto each other as lovers will do. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"  She screamed and jerked herself awake.  Covered in sweat.  Her mind foggy from the dream she tried to get out of bed and stumbled a little.  She would make that half breed demon pay!  He would get the punishment of his life for this.  She didn't even see Sabre.  Her anger for Jelenis too great fury blinded her.  Jealously filling her soul.  "He will pay dearly."

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis had spent half the night chewing at the length of rope tied to the iron ring in the wall.  Finally it gave and he was through, no longer tied, he walked on stiff legs to the stall door and nudged at it.  It did not move, he turned and kicked against it hard.  The wood was rotting and he heard it splinter, he kicked again and the wood gave and the door swung open and he trotted out into the rising dawn. Blood ran down his leg from where the splintered wood had cut him, it was a superficial cut, but all he wanted was to get away.

He trotted on light hooves across the cobbles only to find the portcullis was down and his way to freedom barred.  He gave a whicker of frustration and turned about, there was no other places from which he could leave.

Sabre watched from the bedroom window as the horse reared in frustration and he smiled, shaking his head he turned as he felt Flori stir.  He saw her as she stumbled from the bed and he moved to catch her, his fingers tilting her chin up so she would look to his face.  He knew what her dream had been, the jealousy rolled off her in waves.  It was a deep emotion, this hatred and jealousy rolled into one.

"Love!" He said in a soft voice.

"I do not love him....truly I do not now.....but it seems Jelenis has been resourceful."

He reached to pull up a robe from a chair to cover her nakedness and led her to the window, down below she would see Jelenis, trotting in agitation about the courtyard.

"Wicked ungrateful little pony....see he would try to run from us!" He whispered.

Parkway

Her emotions were still all jumbled.  She was in a state of high agitation when it came to Jelenis.  Although Sabre's words did dissipate the sting it did not lessen her hatred toward the horse.  He covered her with a soft thick robe.  At the window her anger grew.  The audacity! 

"I need to change."  Her voice tight with anger.  "He thinks he can play with my mind and then try and escape!  He will be punished for this little indiscretion of his!"  She found the closet to have all she needed.  Slipping into the riding gear.  It was dark burgundy and a velvet type thick material to keep her warm.  She donned the matching boots, gloves, and hat.  She came from the dressing room and smiled at Sabre.  Her hair tied back she placed the hat on.  "Will you come watch my Love, or will you view from the window?"

Her eyes were on fire.  She was ready to draw the blood of the horse.  She tapped the riding crop against her leg.  "He has much to answer for this morning!"

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre kissed her, his demon heart pounding at the sight of her looking so vital and alive. His clothes melted to matched her, leather burgundy breeches, a shirt of the same hue and black boots.

"I will come down love....I would not miss this for the world....but do you not want to break your fast....there is no escape for him!" He said softly.

His gaze went to the animal down below who was staring through the portcullis, there was blood on one back leg.

"It seemed he has hurt himself in his desire to run away." He mused.

"He is most bad Flori....trying to escape and tormenting you......it seems he can use his demon blood that far..to dreamwalk you!"

Parkway

His kiss warmed her but did not soften her distaste for the creature waiting downstairs.  She was livid at him.  She was convinced it was all his own doing.  The young man who had been concerned for her welling being in that ally complexly forgotten...only the creature who hurt Sabre is what she saw now. 
Watching his clothing transform to match her own was amazing to her.  How he did it so fluidly.  It made her heart thump. 

"Mmmm, I should eat, but to be honest I am too worked up!  He has my blood boiling."  She took a few calming breaths.  "But, no!  I wouldn't be able to sit still."  She led the way out of the room.  "Oh, he did?  Good I'll be sure to pain special attention to those areas.  I will not mount him today.  No!  Today is pure punishment.  He will be beaten until he can no longer stand and then I will force him to do just that!  Bastard!"  Her pace quickened as she spoke. 

They crossed the foyer and she opened the large, heavy wooden door.  The blast of cold air swooshed in but she did not feel it!  She was much too angry.   She stood at the top of the stairs as she let what Sabre said into her mind.  "You mean he is trying to control my dreams?"  She asked thoughtfully. 

Flori surveyed the courtyard.  Yes she would have this pony on a fit of pain and exhaustion before mid-meal was served!

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre chuckled at her anger and desire to punish and then she spoke of her dreams.

"Dream walking is a demon trick....I can see your dreams, I do not influence them, merely an observer, what Jelenis did was take your dream and twisted it to hurt you." He said softly.

He stood watching the horse that had turned at the sound of the door opening and was watching them cautiously.  His fine neck was marred one side with blood from where she had struck him the night before. His right back leg was streaked with blood from where the stall door had splintered on kicking it.

"You have been a very naughty boy!" Sabre said sharply across the courtyard.

The horse's ears swivelled at the sound of his voice and then he caught sight of the woman who looked furious. He stamped his front hooves against the cobbles and neighed defiantly.

Sabre shook his head.

"He is all yours darling." He said kissing Flori's cheek.

Parkway

As Sabre called over to the defiant beast. 

She slowly walked down the steps tapping the crop on her thigh softly.  Her eyes this time did not leave the horses.  She got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Maybe you thought you could trick me?  Maybe you realized what you gave away in Sabre and are now resentful of me.  Maybe...a lot of maybe's."  She began to walk to the right in a circle like pattern.  "I see you cut yourself."  She the crop made light tapping noises.  She was calm.  Almost like she was talking to a chum while strolling in the woods.  She continued around the beast but made no move for him...yet...

"You think I don't know how you used Sabre?  How you humiliated him?  All because you could banish him while you're farther held him your prisoner?"  She came full circle.  She stared into his eyes.  "And what of you?  Hmmm, Jelenis?  Did Sabre not do everything you needed?  Yet he asked one thing of you and for that one thing you banished him!  Like he was nothing!"  The crop still tapping but now growing in intensity.  "You just took and took!  You are selfish, foolish man!"  She spat at him!

"Now run pony!  Go ahead!"  She cracked the riding crop in the air but the real damage came from her other hand.  A lasso of ice!  It slapped the horses face before pulling back and she threw it again hopping to flank its side.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis was confused by the ice, what was she doing, it was cold and it hurt and she did it again to his side.  He sidestepped away from her, his weight going to his right hind leg which felt sore.  He despised this woman, her voice, her nasty spiteful nature which must have always been lurking below the surface of her pysche or Sabre would never have reached it.

The sound of the crop and the sting of the ice were more than he could stand, he reared upwards on his hind legs, front hooves flailing, his neigh was loud and angry, telling the woman how much he hated her.

Sabre watched impassively from the stairs as Flori advanced on Jelenis, he heard her words and knew that Jelenis would be able to understand her even if he didn't have a clue what she was talking about.  The dream walking had probably been a subconscious act by the young man, he had no control on his abilities...what he had of them anyway. The bit at the end had just been the tiniest tweak by himself to make Flori hate the boy more than she already did.

"He defies you Flori." Sabre called.

"Look at him...the hate in his sweet eyes....he is an ill tempered pony indeed...he needs firm punishment by his mistress!"

He folded his arms across his chest as he watched the slight figure stand firm before the angry animal.

"Make him remember just who he belongs to my Dark Queen....he needs to learn to obey you!"

Parkway

Flori watched as the beast reared on her.  She heard Sabre and chuckled.  She loved that he loved what she was doing to Jelenis.  So she did not wait!

Raising the spell again she lashed at him while reared.  Slapping it's under belly.  "You should be ashamed of yourself!"  She let it out again hitting the beast's legs.  Repeating her lashing, sometimes it hit here mark and some it did not but this did not slow her down.  She finally threw the rope and in midair crafted it into a lasso securing it over Jelenis' head and tightening it around his neck.  This time her hands protected by the leather gloves Sabre had so kindly conjured for her.

"Watch Sabre.  I think you will like this."  She shouted to her demon king.

She began to make the ice rope wiggle and chafe the neck of the horse.  Hooking the crop around her shoulder she formed a soft pinkish glow in her left hand.  Soon it grew and she threw it at the horse.  It burst into many red glowing spheres some hitting and burning the poor thing.

Once the flame ball had been tossed she began to tug harshly on the ice rope.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis reared and bucked and tried to pull away from the witch that hurt him so.  The hard ice had hurt his sides and belly, the small fire globes had singed him in places and now with the ice lasso about his neck tight and chafing she steadily yanked him towards her.

His leg hurt, his sides hurt, his neck hurt from last night, should he cease struggling for today and just accept whatever it was she was going to do to him and live to fight her another day when he was healed?  He caught sight of Sabre standing and watching with a cruel look of excitement across his face...he hated the demon, he would never give him what he wanted, he would never go to his bed, nor let the Demon mount him and take his pleasure...not in this life or any other.  The thought steeled him and as he drew close to the woman, he stretched his neck out and snapped at her, his ears laid back.

He got a mouth full of her velvet jacket, covering  it in bloody saliva but not much more, he had not connected with flesh, the material was too thick.

Sabre gasped a little as the horse tried to bite Flori, he thought Jelenis might have given up by now, in pain and cold and injured. He shook his head at the boy's stubborness and called out to his beautiful woman.

"Tie him to the post Flori, if you wish I will muzzle him, I cannot have him biting you!" He said simply.

"It's about time you laid that crop to him, if he has his tied head tightly,  close to the post he will not be able to move much."

He smirked, goading the woman.

"Don't you want to hear the sound of your riding crop against stubborn horseflesh...it is truly delightful....try the hind quarters first....I think then when you have shown him who is in charge he will trot prettily enough for you!"

He grinned.

"Punishment this morning....saddle and bridle this afternoon....give him no space to recover!"

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis' heart fell as he heard Sabre's words across the courtyard, he wanted the girl to beat him again, how much more could he take from her....not much today. He had to somehow make her decide not to whip him too hard or too much or turn her from the act entirely.

Submission....that would be the key....for now...anyway.

He stopped his rearing and his bucking and slowly lowered his head until his nose almost touched the cobbles. Steam rose from his sweaty flanks, blood dripped from his rear leg, and welts were raised on his hind quarters from Sabre's lashing last night.  He must have looked a sorry sight indeed, a far cry from the pretty animal he had first been turned to...all in the space of a night.

He hoped she would think she had broken his spirit and that he was submissive to her.

Sabre watched from his position across from the pair, it was a pretty show that Jelenis gave, faking submission to Flori. He would not intervene or tell her it was false, she needed to decide for herself.  If she was ever going to tame Jelenis she needed to learn his tricks.....all of them.

Parkway

Flori tugged of the lasso of her creation.  Her face contorted in anger and something else...perhaps hatred?  As she tugged he pulled but they were getting closer and his fighting only spurred her on. 

Then he reached his muzzle out and bite her!  He bite her!  She jerked away and some of the ice lasso gave.  She clutched her shoulder as she heard Sabre speaking to them.  A smile spread across her face.  Yes perfect!  "Indeed Sabre a muzzle for the beast!  He has spirit and that will only make it better when he breaks!  Make it sweeter!"  She turned to look at the beast.

Flori was no longer an elf.  She was...but she was possessed by Sabre.  She no longer was making her decisions.  All her thoughts were for pleasing her Dark King.  If Jelenis had been strong enough he could have done as Sabre had, possessed the girl elf.  Made her do his bidding.  But Jelenis had not. 

The night she had whipped him, right before she had put a salve on his burn wounds.  She had whispered to him how sorry she was.  She said she was afraid and she asked him to forgive her.  Had he let his demon side come out perhaps he could have saved her.  But Jelenis had not. 

So now what stood before him was not the Flori in that room.  What stood before him was a Flori of Sabre's making. 

The beast lowered its head.  What a sorry sight indeed.  This disappointed Flori. 

"Oh?  You have no fight?  Such a pity.  I was just getting started."  She walked closer.  Her shoulder was sore but she willed herself to hold the crop.  "Do you think I am being too cruel to you?"  She said in a mocking tone. 

She stopped right it front of him her eyes hollow.  She raised the crop in what appeared to be a vicious style and brought it down.  If she continued it would have lashed the muzzle of the bowed head so hard it would have broken skin. But just as it touched him the blow was soft.  Like a gentle breeze caressing wildflowers.

Flori leaned in and whispered  "I see it in your eyes!  I see you have fight left in you yet horse.  But I too was once in your place so for now I will stop, but I am not done with you.  Not until you give yourself to Sabre.  It will be the only thing that I accept.  Full submission to his power."

She stood back up and turned.  She left the ice lasso around him to dissipate as she left the area.  The tapping of the crop could be heard echoing throughout the courtyard.  "Sabre, I am hungry now."  She took the steps up and smiled once she reached his side.  "After I dine his training continues."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled at her and he looked back to the sweating, bleeding animal and with a twist of his hand a net muzzle appeared over the horse's mouth.

"Did he hurt you love?" He asked softly as they walked into the great Hall.

There was a place set for her and food rested upon the table, a warm fragrant loaf of bread, sweet jam, hot tea and meats and cheeses.  He gestured to the seat and leaned against the edge of the table.

"He is a sly beast is he not?" He asked wondering what she made of the submission in the courtyard.

He heard her words speaking of submission, did she truly understand how he wanted Jelenis to submit to him?  It would be truly sweet if she dragged him to their bed and made him submit to his own using, better still if she joined them and then continued her punishment of Jelenis for not pleasing them both enough.

"I want to see him ridden this afternoon Flori." He said after a moment.

"Saddled, bridled....ridden by you. I want you to make him trot and canter. I want to see his body respond to the merest touch of you, the lightest squeeze of your legs, the power of your crop. This would excite me love.....it would."

He smiled sweetly to her, making his handsome face irresistible.

"I want to see him break...I so do....but he is very naughty....deceitful....he tries to trick you."

Parkway

She turned in time to see the muzzle placed on the beast and she grinned evilly at him.  Served him right for biting her!  She touched the spot gingerly. 

Flori pouted playfully "Indeed he did Sabre!" 

Upon entering the Great Hall her senses were treated to a marvelous sight.  Before her was a spread for nobles.  "Sabre!"  She gasped and smiled at him.  "You are too kind to me really."  Ever the gentleman he gestures to a chair and she sits gracefully. 

Helping herself to a slice of the bread she spread a bit of the sweet jam on it.  Pouring the tea she drank and ate.  Loving the texture and tastes.  As he leaned on the table she wondered what it is that demons feasted on?  But, did not vocalize her question.

"That he is Sabre!  Very cunning!  Trying to seduce me with submission when I know fully our fight has just begun!"  She drank the tea it was so fragrant. "He tries to fool me.  But he forgets  I was once as he was I know the tricks!"  She took some of the meats and cheeses nibbling them.

"I cannot wait to mount him my king.  I shall ride him today.  He will be exhausted!  And I have another idea..."  She raised her eyebrow and chuckled.  "Tonight we should allow him to be his human form and bring him in our bedroom.  He shall be shackled like the beast he is but I want him to watch us.  He will grow jealous of our union and he will fight his own body's desire to be the one who feels you inside them.  He will suffer his own mind and body's betrayal." 

She looked up at him as she was speaking and touched his hand.  "Do you think after a day of being ridden hard he will succumb to his lustful desire and submit to you?  I shall not accept him any other way he must fully submit to you Sabre as his lord and master."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre stared at her, it was if she had read his mind!

"Flori my love if you want him to be in our chamber tonight then so be it....but I know Jelenis, he will not submit to desire, he believes himself to be above that!" He said thoughtfully as she sipped her tea.

"He will turn his face from our bed sport, the very thought of me mounting and using him disgusts him, he would sooner die than let me ride him!" He quipped.

"Perhaps I will ride the horse first before the human...that might humiliate him to feel me on his back."

He shook his head.

"Have your fun with him Flori, if you wish to bring him to our chamber then do so...but shackle him well, neither of us want a knife slipped between our ribs during the night."

He reached out to brush a crumb of bread from her lips, the touch was light and gentle.

"I think there is much taming to be done before we get to the point where he kneels on the bed aching and begging for me love...he hates me!"

He gave her his most wicked smile.

"Plus am I not to be tamed by you yet?"