Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fortress (M)

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 30, 2015, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

He grinned at her enthusiasm, helping her to steady herself.

"Why don't you have a nice warm bath to freshen yourself, I will go and see to Jelenis." He helped her to the small room which contained the tub already full with hot water and richly scented bubbles.

It was truly a luxurious bath, there were thick fluffy towels and anything a lady might want for bathing.

"So you look foward to my punishing of him do you Flori?" He asked as he helped her from her nightgown.

"I will need to find a good supple cane for the job......unless you wish me to use one of the other things you described for punishing bad boys?"

He mused on this.

"He has been very bad making you hurt so......bad little boy!"

Parkway

"Thank you" She clutched the demon for support.  As he lured her into the bathing area she could smell the fine amours of the scented bubbles.  In all her life she had never bathed in such luxury. 

"Oh Sabre!  This is more than I ever dreamed.  It is so elegant.  She let him pull the nightgown over her head then helping her into the tub.  She sank into it up to her chin.  She giggled as the warm water massaged her aching body.   She could feel her headache fading.

"A cane shall do nicely Sabre.  Not to thick and pliable.  He will feel the sting of it long after you are done whipping him.  The only hint of discomfort from the memories of her own punishments at the hand of Lord Hernon, was her face grimacing.  But it was so faint one may have missed it.

She lingered in the tub as the oil lamps created a soft glow.  A sigh escaped as relaxed.

Jelenis Tythe

The Demon smiled as she relaxed.

"I will make sue it it a slender supple rod that will find his hand as well as his bare backside Flori love!" He purred.

"If he wishes to act like a petulant brat he will be punished thus!"

He turned for the door.

"I will fetch him and take him to a room, he will be bathed and dressed and then we will have dinner!"

He grinned and took a long look at her bathing.

"I hope it will please you Flori!"

Parkway

She opened her eyes as he was at the door and smiled.  "Sabre, you always will please me.  Never think otherwise.  I will not let him come between us again."

She blew him some bubble kisses and she giggled.  Watching the handsome human form he took was pleasing indeed.  But a part of her wondered what it would be like to be with the demon part.  What form did he take in demon?  Did they have forms? 

Her mind wondered a bit as she let the warmed water work its magic on her.  Had Jelenis' mother been possessed or had she like Flori gone willingly.  For you see Flori still did not think her mind was being controlled by Sabre.  She saw it as though she had gone to him.  If she was in control of her own mind she would be disgusted at the things she had done to Jelenis and what she had done with Sabre.  Flori saw herself as free sadly she was far from it.  But she did love Sabre.  She truly has fallen for him as only a girl like her could.

Finally she got up out of the water and wrapped the soft towel around herself.  He was so good to her she mused.  Sabre always saw to her needs, her wants, and her desires. 

Patting herself dry she went to change and fix her hair.

Jelenis Tythe

As the Demon walked from Flori's room his mind was deep in thought about her too. What had started out as a bit of fun, a straightforward corruption, had become something else. He actually liked her, loved her as much as he ever could. He wanted to be with her and actually have his wickedness tamed and be her slave on some level.

Then there was Jelenis.

He wanted him too but that more to do with lust not what he felt for Flori, well he did, but there was more where she was concerned. He would truly make her his dark queen and have her rule at his side.

Jelenis Tythe

The courtyard was empty, the horse could not have escaped so Sabre surmised he must be within the stables and that was where he found the animal, asleep in one corner of a stall nearest the brazier lit outside of it.  The white pony did look a sorry mess in deed, with blood on his hind leg and his snowy white coat singed here and there.  He reached down and touched the sleeping animal and in a flash of red light it became the Human male again.  Jelenis looked up in confusion and then saw who stood over him and he glared.

"You bastard!" He snapped.

Sabre tutted and shook his head.

"Now....Now...you have every right to be mad....but I was feeling hurt and I took it out on you, but I am over it now....come I am all you have now the Protectorate is broken and Trayder and Bel have left you." He said softly, holding out his hand to help Jelenis to his feet.

Jelenis stood stiffly under his own steam and did not take Sabre's hand.

"You are a wicked spiteful, spoilt Bastard!" He snapped.

"How could you do this to me....and that poor girl....!"

Sabre's eyes flared.

"I love Flori!"

Jelenis almost laughed.

"You....Love...you don't know the meaning of the word!"

All that run through Sabre's head was punishing Jelenis to please Flori, bending him across his knee and whipping his bare behind like Flori had described.  He smiled at the thought, but put it to one side...there was time for that.

"I am sorry Jelenis....I come to offer you food and warmth....and clothes....Flori has made me see how mean I have been, I deserved that beating earlier....it made me see how wicked I have been!"

Jelenis stared at him suspiciously and then softened, Sabre could be spiteful but he had his gentler moments....not many...but some.

"Very Well Sabre....let's go inside...and we can take it from there." He said quietly.

Sabre allowed Jelenis to lean on him as he limped across the yard and up the step into the main body of the Fortress.  The Great Hall was deliciously warm and Sabre took him upstairs into a well furnished room.

"If you remove your clothes I can heal your wounds." The Demon said softly.

It was only a matter of drawing on Jelenis' demon blood and allowing it to heal him, the boy did not know how, he always had relied on the others to help him do it.  Jelenis warily took his clothing off and Sabre lightly touched his leg and the wound closed and the healing power moved to the small burns and pale marks from the previous night.

"There!" He said after a moment or too.

"Perhaps a bath....I will lay out some clothes for you.....the bath is next door Jelenis."

The boy rose and turned to the bathroom and then back to Sabre.

"Thank you Sabre... I look forward to meeting Flori." He said gently.

The Demon nodded.

"She is dying to meet you properly too Jelenis."

As the boy went into the bathing area and shut the door Sabre waved his hand lightly and clothes appeared on the bed. A white shirt, brown leather breeches, a waistcoat of nut brown velvet and a pair of black leather boots.

With a nod he was satisfied and he left the room to find Flori.

Parkway

The looking glass he provided revealed to Flori a lovey picture.  She could not believe that was her.  The yellow satin softly clung in just the right places but not too tightly.  The trim was in a darker yellow still and it accepted her dark hair.  She couldn't help but smile.   Sabre really knew how to dress her.

Before lowing the oil lamps she placed her feet into the matching slippers.

His magic must be powerful.  As she gave herself another look.  She sprayed a little of the scented oil on her neck. 

She walked into the sleeping chamber and was still in awe of all Sabre had done.  Yes, he was very powerful.  She touched the bed posts and blushed as she remembered their evening the night before.  He was an amazing lover and she felt her heart pound just thinking about him. 

As she walked towards the door she noticed it opening.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre walked in and he stopped and took in the sight of her.

"My Queen...you are a vision to behold!" He said softly, he moved gracefully forward and took up her hand placing a light kiss upon the back of it.

He was groomed to perfection as always, dressed in black and royal purple. His shirt and breeches and coat were like the inkiest black, his waistcoat of a fine purple brocade.

"I have coaxed him in and healed his hurts....he is bathing and getting dressed." He said after a moment.

"He called me a wicked,spiteful, spoiled bastard Flori!" He said with some agitation.

"Me! I felt so hurt....I had such wicked thoughts but I was good my love." He said with a slight pout making his mouth look adorable.

Parkway

She could not help herself really.  He looked so cute.  Flori reached up and kissed his lips.  A soft delicate kiss.  "You are much to good Sabre.  But I find it is way I love you so.  You always think of me first before yourself.  As you have done for him as well for all those years."  She patted his hand lovingly.  "Come, let us begin this night so you can know the satisfaction I did."  She winked at him playfully.

As he led her towards the great room she took a moment to appreciate him.  He was quite a handsome man.  How splendid and regal he looked this evening.  "You are looking so handsome Sabre."  She could not help but tell him.  "I must be the luckiest woman alive."  She leaned her head onto his arm as they walked.  Wondering what truly lied in store for Jelenis tonight. 

She wondered if Sabre would be able to punish the young man.  Not because something of another force prevented him.  She wondered if he would really be able to do it once the time came.

Jelenis Tythe

He grinned as she complimented him and felt his chest swell proudly as she laid her pretty head on his arm.  He leaned and whispered naughtily in her ear.

"I am going to put him over my knee, pull his breeches down and redden him with my cane until he cannot sit! You described it to me darling!"

He was very proud of it and he hoped it would excite her too.

The Great Hall looked merry and was warm, there were three places set at the table and Sabre led her to the head of the table and pulled out the chair for her.

"You are the hostess.....my queen.....my Honey Flower."

They were interrupted by a soft voice across the Hall.

"Good eve Sabre....Good Eve Lady Flori." Jelenis said cautiously.

Parkway

Hostess!  Her!  Sabre had no idea what kind of emotions he was stirring inside her.  She was beaming.  Then she heard his soft voice greeting them.  She turned to the door and smiled at him.  "Jelenis!  Please just Flori.  Please I am not use to such titles and things."  She indicated the third place setting.

"I am so pleased you coincided joining us."  She looked down a little shame faced.  "I wouldn't have blamed you if you had refused."  Looking up her eyes a little forlorn.  "Could you forgive me?"  Her voice was so sincere.  It wasn't overly saturated with sorry.  She made to effort to reach out and hug or touch him.  For all purposes it was as if she just wanted to forget what she had done and have Jelenis forgive her.

"Sabre said you are now utterly alone.  I know how it feels when the ones who are supposed to love and care for you abandon you instead."  She looked away this time the pain she felt was real.  She has never forgiven her family for leaving her with Lord Hernon. 

She cleared her throat and continued "I hope you do not mind but I asked Sabre of how you two came to be together.  He told me about you.  I hope you do not think me too forward but, why is it that you have not tapped into your demon side?  Is it something you wish never to do?"  She asked as one would ask another if they read the mistral from the king's court.  As if she was truly engaging him in conversation. 

As she spoke a sudden realization hit her.  Did Jelenis still have the power to banish Sabre?  If so what would happen if he did?  She tried to concentrate but her worry was growing. 

To cover it she offered Jelenis some wine.  "Care for some?  Or would you prefer water or Ale instead?"

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis was taken in by her sweetness and he tried to answer her questions.

"I forgive you...you were not yourself!" He said pointedly regarding Sabre.

"I do not want to to allow that side of my heritage to manifest, I would prefer to be myself." He said softly, his silvery grey eyes watching her.

He could understand why Sabre was so taken with her, she was so pretty and her manner so sweet. Could he trust her and Sabre enough to live here with them?

Sabre watched with a small smile on his face, now the Protectorate had broken Jelenis had no power over him, the charm mark on his wrist had dissipated. Likely the young man had not noticed but he had checked on healing him.

Jelenis gave a shy smile as she offered him wine.

"Wine please ." He said in a sweet charming voice.

Sabre's thoughts drifted to thoughts that were very bad, a bemused smile crossed his lips which did not go unnoticed by Jelenis.

"So Flori...what do you make of Sabre then?" He asked out of curiosity.

Parkway

She poured the wine for him.  He was in such contrast to Sabre.  Where her lover's hair was silvery and his eyes black at night it was reverse on Jelenis.  His silver eyes and his black hair.  She wondered if this had been done on purpose.  Her smile never wavered as she pushed the goblet his way.

Flori was drawn to the young man.  There was something about him.  He had taken such beatings yet here he was willing to forgive.  A part of her began to melt its icy hardness.  She willed those thoughts away.  Sabre was right.  He had use him and then carelessly banished him.  As if Sabre had never done anything for him.  As though Sabre was nothing to him.  Did Sabre deserve to be banished just because he sought love from the boy?  She shook her head gracefully trying to clear her mind.

"I love him Jelenis.  He was the only person... Err...well you know."  She couldn't bring herself to say demon. "He took me as I was.  Yes, at first I think he only wanted to make you jealous."  She looked down at her lap demurely.  "But soon I think he came to see my side.  That with you we could live here in the mountains and ice free of suffering that so many human seem to think is okay to do to one another."  She looked up at Jelenis.  "I am not sure if you would like to but you are welcomed to stay here with us Jelenis.  In fact it would please me very much if you did."  Looking across to Sabre she smiled at him.  The same soft, gentle smile.  "Right Sabre.  Tell him you want nothing more than us three to be together."

Jelenis Tythe

The demon's jet black eyes focussed from his thoughts and he smiled briefly to Flori and then turned to Jelenis.

"Yes...I want the three is us to live here, Flori speaks the truth, I want you to remain here." He said smoothly.

Jelenis looked from Flori and then to Sabre, could he possibly believe him, Sabre was a master of lies at times and had he changed so quickly for this girl.

"It seems you are teaching Sabre Miss Flori.....taming his wickedness." He said softly.

"He can be very difficult at times but I think we can manage him between us."

Sabre smiled tightly and he picked up a goblet and actually drank, it was not something he did often.

Parkway

She caught her bottom lip between her teeth.  Sabre was flawless. 

Flori blushed.  "Me teaching him.  I bet you really started it though.  Sabre said you were kind."  She took a sip of the wine.  It was smooth.  "This means you have decided to stay then, yes?"  She looked at the young man eagerly. 

"Shall we eat Jelenis?  I know Sabre says he does not eat what we do.  Unless you are like he is that way?" 

She looked at him innocently enough. 

Inside she was fighting a demon of sorts.  One of her own making.  Perhaps he could be of use to them.  Was it truly necessary to punish him?  She kept pushing the thoughts away.  Oh this Jelenis could ruin everything for her if she allowed him to come between her and Sabre.   Was he trying to do that?  Or was it her own mind playing tricks on her.  Had Jelenis changed his mind?  Did he know how he was affecting her?  Did Sabre know?  Would Sabre help her get over this?  She worried her lip some.  For now she wanted to eat and pretend it really was what it looked to be. 

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis grinned when she mentioned food it made him look boyish and charming.

"Food would be good My Lady....I am half starved....and yes I love food and eating." He said.

There were roast meats, vegetables, crisp potatoes, gravy and soft bread, Jelenis waited until Flori had served herself and then took things for his own plate.  His glance went to Sabre who sat sipping delicately at the wine, his pitch black eyes moving between the pair.

The Demon was sensing something, a change in Flori and it hurt, like a sharp needle in a wound. How could she not want to punish Jelenis...how not? He set the goblet down and smiled to Flori.

"I was telling Jelenis how much I love you Flori....he does not think me capable of such." He said slowly.

"Am I not a skilled lover....do I not care for you?"

Jelenis set down his fork and looked to Sabre with something akin to chastisement in his eyes.

"Sabre....your skill as a lover is not a subject for the table now is it! Mind your manners!"

The Demon's gaze went straight to Flori as if to tell her "See...see what I have to put up with!"

Thoughts of punishing Jelenis rose now....twisting through his mind....this was his home....his Flori...he would not be put down like some child!

"I am sorry Flori!" Jelenis said his eyes fully of gentlemanly concern.

"Sabre can forget his self sometimes...he can be petulant." Came the gentle voice.

Parkway

As she served herself she took a chance and looked over at Sabre.  HE did not seem happy?  Was it her?  Could he read her mind?  Did he know she wavered?  Was she hurting him?  What would he do to her if she tested him too much?  Even if she did not mean to?  Oh she was wicked.  She truly needed to be punished not Jelenis.  She was the wicked one! 
When Sabre set his goblet down he looked her in the eyes she could turn away he held her.  When he spoke she gasped.  She was most unsettled she dropped her goblet.  Sabre knew what she was thinking.  He knew everything!  She truly was a wicked girl.  "Oh look what I've done!"  Tears began to fall.

"No Jelenis it is all my fault!  Everything is.  He has been nothing but wonderful to me and yet I still hurt him."

She stood up almost knocking the chair over.  "I am sorry Jelenis.  I am so sorry for ever coming between you two.  I am a wicked, wicked girl.  I hurt you so and Sabre.  I do not deserve this.  I do not deserve his love or your kindness.  Sabre you are so beautiful.  I love you so very much but I will only end up hurting you.  It is better if I let you two be happy together."  With a choking sob Flori took a few steps and once committed she just kept going.  She ran to the door and yanked it open she had no idea where to go.  She just ran blindly outside into the cold darken night.

Jelenis Tythe

The Demon rose immediately.

"Look what you have done!" He hissed.

Jelenis looked most disconcerted and he rose too and wiped his mouth.

"Go after her Sabre....your attachment to her is strong.....go!"

The demon dissipated into black mist and honed in on Flori, he felt her, how could he not feel her...she was his love...his everything.  He landed in the dark ahead of her and she almost ran into his arms not seeing him as her tears blinded her.

"Darling...Flower....please do not cry....come back inside....I promise to be good.  We can call an end to this evening and I can take you to your room." He said softly stroking her hair.

His kissed her gently and held her in his arms lovingly, she was his queen, his most precious.

"I will not punish Jelenis either if you do not wish it." He said trying to make her happy.

He touched the place the wine had marred her dress and it vanished to be prefect and yellow again.

"Flori...I......love ....you..." He said.

Parkway

At first she was disoriented.  But she could smell it was him and she felt his touch.  She embraced him but her sobs would not stop.

She could hear him and all she could do was nod as he touched her dress returning it to perfection.  "But I am so wicked so ungrateful Sabre."  Her teeth began to chatter as the cold seeped into her.  "I do not deserve you.  I will riun everything.  It is best if you just...just...cast me away..."  Though her heart sunk as she said it.  This is not what she wanted at all.  She would do anything for him but it seemed her human side still tried to fight back.  Perhaps this is why eventually in time she would be a great mistress to him.  Her will to fight was her most dominating feature.

"I cannot bare to see you hurt.  And yes Jelenis hurt you so.  I just can't hurt him tonight.  I am too close to where he was Sabre.  I was him not two days ago.  I took those beatings he takes.  I just cannot tonight. Please give me time.  Please I beg you."  She held him so tightly if he was human he would have had busing.  "I love you Sabre.  I just do not want to ruin anything for you.  I feel his power too.  I know he has it.  I am not sure if he realize his power is great within him and I fear hurting him may alienate him when we may want him on our side."

She was confused this was clear.  As she whispers, "I do not deserve your love.  I think tonight I need to be punished by you." Her body shivering.

Jelenis Tythe

He held her close and in moments they were within the safety and warmth of her room. He held her back from him and looked into her eyes.

"Maybe one day he will be strong Flori....but he is not his father and he denies what he is at every turn." He whispered.

"I am the wicked one." He said it so quietly.

"I am the one that does not deserve you love....I am the Demon....the Corrupter....I am the one to be punished darling....never you!"

He kissed her lips, gently at first and then with more conviction, his hands moving to caress her through the buttercup yellow silk.

"I said I wanted to be tamed by you...I hold to that my mistress......tame my wickedness Flori.....I beg you my queen!" He breathed.

"I will never cast you away.....never!"

He fell to his knees before her almost submissively.

"Tame me Flori!"