Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Lost Stranger (Heretic King)

Started by Saber-Five, October 01, 2015, 01:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Meeta Nefertari suddenly woke. The former slave found herself in a place she seen before in her young life. An actual forest! Trees, grass, and even the air was different.

How is this possible? I remeber being in the Moraki Desert, not here. Meeta thought to herself as she slowly got up. Honestly she didn't recall much else beside her last location. This forest to be a beautiful place yet Meeta wasn't foolish enough to believe that she was completely safe here. The question on her mind was what to do?

Quickly the ex-gladiator heard the sweet sound of a nearby waterfall and walk toward its direction, into one collection of trees

She wore tannish nomadic grab found Essryn and had a curved sword by her side, Meeta darted her eyes from one side to another as she continue through the path. For some reason she felt that this area felt more alive than her homeland. Such a strange feeling indeed.

Medievarad

Under the loud crashing of the waterfall was a young and slender woman. The crimson robes discarded to the side. She heard footsteps however, through the loud rumbling she could still hear them. A trained and keen hearing. Her head snapped towards the sound. She immediatly dissappeared from sight.

Usagi sat down on a branch. Observing Meeta. She pulled her demonic mask on and hopped down from the tree, landing infront of Meeta with a soft thud. Her two kama brandished. "You do not seem from around here." She asked the stranger. Rather surprised at her own ability to dress as quick as she did.

Saber-Five

On instinct, Meeta drew her scimitar wielding it two handed and got into a defensive stance, once the unknown figure jumped in front of her. The demon mask nearly fooled her, but Meeta kept herself calm as possible. When the ambusher spoke in the common tongue, Meeta stay slient for a few seconds. She replied in a Essnryi accent and a tone filled with a fighter's caution.

"No I am not. Who you are and what is this place?"

Medievarad

"The niahi woods.. Le'raana." Usagi noted the scimitar. A swift weapon that would lack any thrusting power and focussed on dodging, rather than parrying. She took a step back. Still completely soaked from the waterfall. "A name for a name. Who are you?" She asked, voice devoid of any emotions. Merely an ice cold neutrality.

Saber-Five

Shock hit Meeta like a punch in the gut. Seriously the niahi woods! A part of her didn't want to believe she was in such a faraway place. Yet the surroundings all around was evidence enough that this wasn't certainly not Essryn. Maybe this is just a dream Meeta consider but it didn't feel like one.

It was obviously clear now that she was dealing with another woman despite the demon mask, judging by the voice and build. The Essryni half-breed listen to the stranger's repsond with a frown on her face before saying.

"Meeta Nefertari"

Medievarad

"Usagi Shizuka." Was her reply, her grip on the kama tightening and loosening again. "Why are you wandering these woods?" Her voice did not waver from the cold and neutral tone. "The nearest village is quite a distance away." Was what the masked woman stated. The mask in itself did not seem haunting or scaring in any way. It seemed like a mere mask bought on a festival.

Yet the kama in her hands were the real deal.

Saber-Five

"I don't know...can't remember." Meeta answered honestly, shaking her head. She still couldn't remember how she got here, her memory was hazy. Confusion and tension reign over the former slave, she just wanted to clear her head and then consider her options.

Medievarad

"You.. Can't remember?" Was asked by Usagi. Still, her pose didn't waver in the slightest. "Where are you from?"

Saber-Five

Meeta was getting tired of these constant questions, but she wasn't in the mood to resist. Sighing with extreme weariness she answered the latest inquiry from the mysterious lady.

"Back in Essryn. Like I said before I don't know how this happen."

Medievarad

Probably some kind of teleportation.magick. Yet, what would a woman of Essryn be brought here for. She eaised her hand, pointing to her right, breaking her stance for a second. "One hour walking in tht direction. You'll find a village."

Saber-Five

Looking over to the the direction where Usagi pointed, Meeta nodded in gratitude. Yet she wasn't leaving just yet. Meeta still wanted to check out the waterfall, she can still hear it very close. Despite her predicament the desert woman felt she needed some relaxation and some water would be quite nice.

"Thank you, but I'm going to the waterfall first. I know there one very close."

Meeta sheathed her blade but kept her hand slightly raised to indicate she had no hostile intentions while moving around the masked lady for the waterfall's direction.

Medievarad

Usagi circled the Kama in her hands, before lowering them again, looking over her shoulder. Yes. The waterfall she bathing in mere moments ago, before she heard footsteps, deciding she didn't want to be stark naked when an attacker approach. Water still trickled down her body, down her fingertips.

She nodded slowly. "Alright."

Saber-Five

For the first time here Meeta smiled when Usagi let her pass, she silently noted the water dripping from the other woman's fingers. It appeared that demon mask been refreshing herself first when she came unto the scene. Meeta thought else about it as she made her way to the fall and taking in its glory. Then she saw it was part of a decent size pond, Meeta smiled even more. First she went up to the fall and cupped some of its contents with both hands and slowly drank it.

It was so good, she thought to herself and uttered a sastfied noise.

Forgetting about being Usagi present, Meeta place her saber on the ground and then strip from her rags until she was naked. Meeta proceeded for the pond and submerged into it.

Medievarad

Without a sound, even without drawing a breath, she was back up in the trees, choosing to observe the odd wanderer with a watchful eye.

Saber-Five

Quickly Meeta brought her head back up. The water itself was cool, pleasantly cool. It was very different from those in Essryn. The twenty year old nomad believed she could stay in this pond and relax. She closed her eyes and floated in the center of the water, forgetting about her problems.

Medievarad

She sat down on the branch, her two kama edged into the bark and hanging there. She didn't really care whether the woman would see her or not. She didn't really have anything to do, so, she merely observed. Seeing what the Essrynian just was doing.

Saber-Five

For the next few minutes, Meeta stay where she was in bliss until rembering Usagi. With eyes open she scan the forest and spotted the masked figure on a branch watching her. Slightly uncomfortable and annoyed, Meeta thought about getting up and leaving but she remembered that the other woman had been here first and despite being mistrustful let her pass.

"A thousand pardons if I interrupted your bath Usagi. You can continue where you left off, I won't cause trouble."

Medievarad

The woman merely shook her head. "I'm fine." She said, resting her back against the tree, sitting in a rather comfortable pose. "Seems like you need it more than I do."

Saber-Five

Meeta couldn't agrue with the last part. She needed this relaxation. Still it was weird to have someone just watch her like this.

"Offer still stands if you change your mind."

Medievarad

"Hm." She huffed slightly. "If you insist." Just after her words had left her lips, she was already on the floor, with a speed that defied the eyes. She approached the side of the pool, her sticking the two kama in the ground, pulling her mask off and starting to undress once more.

She seemed to be completely uncaring in being naked infront of another woman, she stepped into the pond, lowering herself, her nose just above the surface.