Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Romance for an Ex-Slave/Fighter

Started by Saber-Five, October 21, 2015, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

I usually I don't dive into this style of story, but I feel it's time that my former slave Meeta . Right now for her she is going a confusing time, being teleported from one place to another on occasion without her consent and could end up anywhere like the Kishan Jungle or Yoreiq Isles. Her preference is a heterosexual relationship, human or nonhuman like elves or even orcs. This can a be an adventure story as well, anyone interested?

Jounin64

Nezhir could be a candidate, he seems very similar to her

DeadxGirlxLiving

Hi

I'd be interested in joining this with my character, Salvador. He has quite a bit in common with your character

visualspice

I could also suggest her having something awkward with Danning? :)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Saber-Five

After some much consideration I decided that Meeta go with Nezhir.  Spice and DeadxGirlxLiving I appreciate your offer nonetless and hopefully we can some other stories together in the near-future.

Jounin64

Ahhh, Nezhir...never thought he'd find love. :') Or someone to even tolerate him XD So do you want me or you to start?

Saber-Five

You can start, and let's just say it's not exactly love yet but more like attraction with benefits.

Jounin64

Yeah that'd fit Nezhir's personality more n okay ill get it up soon

Saber-Five

Hey folks I'm looking for a new romance option for my character Meeta. Any new takers?

Medievarad

Perhaps my male homonculi naga, Saryssan?

Saber-Five

Maybe so, you got an idea how they could meet?

Medievarad

Well, Syrassan is a very treasure type of slave, rather than a fighter. Perhaps they're under the same slavemaster, he tends to her wounds  etc.