Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Warriors With Benefits [Saber-Five]

Started by Jounin64, October 29, 2015, 04:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

Lounging back in a cushioned chair within his study Nezhir thought back in his life. Recently it seemed that he always has been partnering with some self righteous goody two shoes. Unconsciously gritting his teeth at the thought of dealing another one, he arises from the seat. He loathed having to deal with those people, especially since whenever he joins up with one he gets on the bad side of a cult.

Leaving his estate, Nezhir decided to go hunting for a bounty to take his mind off of the past. Strolling through the markets he overheard something intriguing from two merchants.

"Did you hear about that fight?"

"Yeah, I heard she beat him to a pulp! What was her name? Metra?

"No...I don't think that's right...oh well it'll come to one of us sooner or later."

Walking away with this new information, Nezhir's interest was official peaked. "This woman sounds like a true warrior...maybe I'll actually meet someone strong for once." He mutters to himself.   

Saber-Five

Nezhir would quickly found out the fighter, whose name was actually Meeta could be found inside a nearby tavern. She sat on a wooden stool in the left corner of a wooden ring as she watched her last opponent, a lowly street thug be carried out by two bouncers. The guy was bloodied and bruised all over his face and stomach along with broken nose and right arm. As for Meeta herself, she barely worked up even a sweat from the encounter since it turned out to be a one-sided match that lasted for five minutes.

She looked slightly bored, while the crowd at the bar impressed with her skills they were disappointed as she was that it ended so quickly. She wore only a tan bra and a loose mini-skirt that covered her thighs. Meeta looked around and considered leaving when she heard the announcer called out for a new contender and it was answered by a red robed man with a long beard a few feet away.

"I do, my slave Dinah will take up the challenge for five thousand gold and that it be a death-match.

The rich man gestured with his right hand, a dark skinned woman with no hair, bared chest and wore a golden colored sarong. She had a cruel smile on her face and licked her lips in predatory anctipion, and was slightly taller than Meeta by two inches. The announcer accepted the challenge and so did Meeta with a slient nod. Dinah was allowed inside the ring as the patrons started to place their bets, one half voting for Meeta and the other Dinah. Meeta displayed a neutral expression as she got up from the stool but before she and her foe can began however, several people stood up and looked to see the new arrival at the front entrance.

They kept whispering that Nezhir, the bounty hunter was here.

Jounin64

From having his ear to the shadows and talking to a few reliant contacts Nezhir was able to learn that this fighter's name is Meeta and where she could be found. Upon entering the tavern that his informants were certain that she'd be there, the pstrons were pointing and whispering towards him.

Used to the notoriety by now, Nezhir's smug grin was hidden beneath his face wrappings. Soon that patrons' attention went back to a wooden ring, where two women stood. "One of these two must be Meeta, I guess I'll know by who wins." Nezhir thinks.

Saber-Five

Meeta couldn't help but notice Nezhir for a short second. With his face masked, body was a mountain of muscles and scars displayed an fearsome appearance. She heard of Nezhir's reputation a little bit, a bounty hunter that used foreign weapons and efficient hunter of slaves. Technically she could be called a runaway slave herself but her former master was killed in a nomad's raid and never left any heirs, she discovered. The master's cronies fought over the wealth and estate but were driven in exile from the city, weeks after his death she found out.

So in other words Meeta had no fear of being hunted for her former status, since no one wanted to recollect her. With that concern out of the way, Meeta turned her focus to her rival Dinah, whose demeanor was that of a hungry jackal. A nearby gong was rung, signaling the fight to begin. The two fighters immediately charged one another. Upon contact, they unleashed a furry of punches and kicks at each other, exiciting the crowd, already.

Meanwhile the host of the tavern, a balding man in white robes, named Gezin who done business with Nezhir in the past approached the bounty hunter with a respectful bow.

"Greetings again Nezhir. May I provide a table and refreshments for you to watch this fight in comfort? There is also still time to place a bet for who the winner will be, between Meeta and Dinah."

Jounin64

Nezhir didn't show it, but he basked in the attention. One of the thing he loved the most was when people feared him, and the people in this tavern most defiantly feared him. "Yes some comfort and drinks would be nice, I'd like some Adelan ale."

"Right away." Gezin sits Nezhir down, but before he could get the ale Nezhir stops him.

"Oh and I'll be betting ten gold for Meeta." Nezhir throws a pouch of gold to him, not even a dent for Nezhir, but a great sum for most. With surprise still painted on his face, Gezin runs of to get the drinks.

Saber-Five

Meeta gritted her teeth, as Dinah repeatly punched her gut. She responded by kneeing the opponent in crotch area. Dinah stopped her assault, trying to recover when Meeta followed up with a left hook into Dinah's jaw. The slave woman's head bent back and blood spilled from her mouth. Meeta threw another punch, this time with her right fist but Dinah blocked it with an arm and then head butted her.

Staggering back and dazed, Meeta fell victim to Dinah's fierce counter-attack for the next two minutes, punched, kicked, and thrown across the ring. The Essnryi half-breed however, recovered in time to get in arm-lock with Dinah. They stared at each other with hate and in pain, but Meeta spit into her enemy's face. Taking off guard, Dinah was trying to get it off when Meeta loosen her hold on the arm and spin kicked Dinah in the face.

Dropping to the floor, Dinah willed herself back up quickly but was brought back down when tackled. They grapple with one another for the next few minutes, until Meeta rolled off of Dinah. Both got up and charged again. Yet Meeta struck first by sweeping the legs and as Dinah tried to recover from it, Meeta took ahold of her head with both hands and with violent twist to the right snapped the neck. Much of the crowd roared in approval as Dinah's body collapsed to floor for the final time.

Her master screamed out curses but he couldn't complain, he wanted a deathmatch he gotten one.

Meeta bruised over her body that included a left black eye, bleeding nose and lips raised her arms in victory that earned her another cheer. Once she was done, Meeta made her way out of the ring and collected some gold for her two victories then walked away from the bar. She went to the back heading a one straw bed room that she rented for the week to recover. Yet Meeta heard someone coming up behind her and she turned around to see who it is.

Jounin64

Nezhir watched the fight intently. The way this one fought, the brutality, the lack of mercy in her eyes, it reminded him of the coliseum days. When the woman was announced the winner and as Meeta Nezhir couldn't help but crack a smile.

Collecting his winning money from the bet, he spots Meeta heading for the inn rooms. Briskly finishing his drink and dropping a few silver coins as payment on the table, he follows. The warrior turns around and Nezhir noticed her wounds.

"That was some fight, I can sense the strength in you. There isn't many people who have the honor of gaining a good first impression with me." Cracking his neck he continues. "I am Nezhir Kalig, you are Meeta, are you not?"

Saber-Five

"I am." Meeta replied in a matter of fact tone. She was no longer was the submissive slave that looked down when being by her so-called betters. Yet not foolish enough to defy the Essnyris directly either. The question on her mind was what did this bounty hunter wanted? Despite his ego, she did detect some hint of admiration in his voice.

Brushing back some hair of her eyes and body aching in slient pain, she endured it in stride as she spoke again. "How can I help you Nezhir?"

Jounin64

"How would you like to fight something that isn't an amateur." He looks her up and down appreciatively. "I've fought demons, crazy dragon cultists, you name it. I wouldn't mind hunting the weak with another strong fighter."

Saber-Five

When he meant weak, he probbaly means slaves, Meeta considered. She had no desire of hunting slaves, considering she been one. Yet Meeta was smart enough not to boardcast such opinions to a bounty hunter like him. The more she looked at Nezhir, the more intigured she became with him however.

Perhaps some fun wouldn't hurt. Meeta thought to herself with amusement. She was no virgin, having bedded a few other slaves that her former master allowed as a reward during her training sometimes. The half-breed can tell that Nezhir admired her body along with her skills, which could make her idea work. Displaying an interested smile, she commented.

"If you're seeking a partnership, how about we discuss it "privately" at dinner. I would invite you to my room but too humble for such an occasion. Maybe your place?"

Jounin64

"Formalities are for nobles, sure we can have dinner at my place...but" Nezhir grabs Meeta by the waist and pulls her close. "Don't expect any fancy service or proper etiquette. I'm a warrior not a noble. Remember you may have proven yourself, but that doesn't been you can beat me. Any attempt of theft or on my life with end in a grave for you.

Saber-Five

Meeta was briefly taken aback when Nezhir grabbed her suddenly and held her closely. She listen to his warning with interest, proving he wasn't a fool to completely trust her. Well the feeling was mutual, but it made the situation more interesting. "Good with me. I'm not in mood for formalities or nobility anyway." She answered with shrug but her eyes were filled with defiance and flirtation.

Once the bounty hunter let her go Meeta told him to wait so she can change in her room. Meeta went inside and came back within a minute, wearing a simple gray cloak over her body and was barefooted. With a predatory smile, she said.

"I'm ready."

[OOC: We can just skip to the part where they go into Nezhir's house."]

Jounin64

(OOC: Sorry this took so long)

The trek to Nezhir's estate was uneventful, upon entering Nezhir looks Meeta up and down once more, this time unimpressed. "That robe could easily be concealing weapons, so I'll give you two options, remove it now or I'll remove it by force. I don't want to get stabbed during our dinner."

He then looks over to a servant while keeping a wary eye on Meeta. "Amena, prepare a dish of Biryani (A spicy rice dish) for me and my guest." He places his focus back to Meeta awaiting an answer. 

Saber-Five

Meeta actually laughed at Nezhir's threatening advice. "I don't know if I should be flattered your caution or not. Don't worry though I was going to remove this anyway."

Smiling in a playful matter, Meeta quickly disrobed, revealing noting but her naked and attractive figure. Keeping the smile, she toss the robe over to one of the startled slaves nearby to catch. Then crossing her arms over the chest area Meera gleefully commented.

"Feel free to search through it or me for that matter if you wish Nezhir."

Jounin64

Nezhir raises an eyebrow, he had to admit he never expected something so lewd. Maybe its because he's been near way to prudes and shady figures. Either way, Nezhir hadn't visited a brothel in a long time, so his libido spiked.

"A warrior without honor...such a disgrace." Though he spoke insults, his eyes expressed desire. "Redeem yourself a bit, by not hiding what you seem to have not shame in." He grabs her by the wrists and raises them. He hold her wrists together with one hand. A smell wafts through the air mixing with the scent of the biryani. Nezhir lowers his wrappings, revealing a mischievous grin. "You bare the scent of a true fighter...it drives me crazy."

Saber-Five

Meeta slightly shrugged at the mixture of insults and compliments. Yet once again, he grabbed her, this time by the wrists. Though surprised she watched with interest as Nezhir revealed his face and she liked it.

"Takes one to know one." She repiled in a smooth and enticing voice then licked her lips, eyeing his body down and up. "How about that biryani?" Meeta asked, to remind the bounty hunter of their upcoming meal.

Jounin64

Nezhir laughs. "Yes we seemed have gotten off track." Nezhir drops her wrists and recovers his face. "Amena! Is the biryani ready?"

"Yes sir!"

"Great!" He then turns to face Meeta, offering his hand. "Shall we?"

Saber-Five

She nodded yes back to Nezhir and took his offered hand. Meeta was pleased that she grabbed more of his attention beside her fighting skills. The half-breed did want to be seen as a fighter by those around her but she also privately wanted attention as a woman too. It seem to be working with this bounty hunter. Being nude was her way to tease Nezhir in good fun and entice him further for what's to come later.

As they proceed further into the house she said. "I must confess I never had Biryani to eat before. What's the taste like?"

Jounin64

They enter the dinning room where it is lavished with decor and laced with gold. Nezhir chuckles at her comment. "Nothing special, just spicy vegetables and rice. He leads Meeta to her chair at a table that matches the room. "I'm sure you have an iron stomach too, so the spiciness shouldn't bother you."

Saber-Five

"Yes you would be right Nezhir." Meeta repiled in amusement. She could note from the way the furniture was decorated that her host did vauled wealth despite not holding a noble's demeanor. Once they were served the food, Meeta dig in quickly. Upon tasting,it, she let a satisfied sigh, savoring the flavor. Half way done, the pit fighter looked over to Nezhir with a more serious gaze and commented.

"As much I enjoy good food, I think we better get to the business you wanted to discuss."