Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hope is Born [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

This time there was no pause, for at her question he simply responded, "Yes."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

The quickness of the reply caught her off guard. Hundreds of questions filtered through her mind and she just stared at him for a long time before she stroked Hope's cheek, gazing down at him before she pulled him away from her breast and fixed her clothing. A sleepy smack of his lips and she wiped milk from his mouth and pat at his back until he let out a little burp. Medina rubbed at the childs back, casting another look to the Duke.

"Would you like to ..." Medina swallowed, cast a look around the room before she quietly finished her question, "Hold your son?"

visualspice

"Indeed I would." But he would wait for her to initiate it. He still felt the child belonged to her- even if it had been created of his seed- and one stormy night.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Medina brightened considerably, giving Calent a bright smile before she moved closer, passing Hope into his arms. "He's beautiful," Medina said idly, looking at him like he was the most precious thing in the world. And he was, to her. Her hand fuzzed over the top of Hope's head and she just gazed at him, eyes full of love. Heart full to bursting. "You've had children before, have you ever felt so full of love you could burst?"

visualspice

He wasn't sure what she meant- or that he had ever felt that sensation. But as he held his son he did feel something.

"Such feelings are to be expected of a mother and her first child."

Draconian

Medina smiled at his little personal explanation.

"A mother and any of her children, I should hope." Medina couldn't keep away, pressing against Calent arm, leaning to look at her child. She radiated an aura of 'I made this,' and she grinned to him. Grinned wider when Hope made little gurgling noises, testing out his new limbs and flailing his little fists.

Gently she but her lip, pulling away after she realized she was pressed against Calent. Looking down for a few moments, "if it's best for Hope. We'll stay." A gentle shake of her head and soon enough Hope was again asleep. "I've already caused you enough trouble, I imagine going out in public with him would only cause more."

visualspice

"No one... has to know he's... mine. However.. if I... am so bold, and make claims... we can.. assume.." he went on, studying the calm, sleeping face of his son. "Perhaps his... father' died in battle.... Adoption is not uncommon... with men of means with no male to carry on their name. ANd because he's already made a name for himself..... It can be known that he's my.... son, in that regards."

Draconian

Medina stared at him for a long while. Watching him watch his son. It was a strange emotion that bubbled in her gut. Medina looked to him. Her stranger. It made sense in a weird way. No one would have to know. "My Stranger is dead then?" She said softly, growing sad at the thought. Sad at the thought of an imaginary person being dead.

"If you think that's best." Medina licked her lips, "what if your wife has a son? What happens to Hope then?"

visualspice

"He would still remain with the nobility.  There would be no questioning that. But if Kathryn... " he frowned. "I mean the Grand Duchees, does give me a son.... He would be first in line to rule."

Draconian

Gazing down at her son, Medina traced her finger against his cheek before looking at the man beside her. While she should probably be looking at the Grand Duke, all she saw was the rain soaked man from their night together. The quiet stoic man who played the piano. Brought her to bed and she was fairly sure he had kissed her forehead.

"Do you want more children by me?" Medina decided to be blunt, not sure what answer she was looking for.

visualspice

Her bluntness caught her off guard, but he assumed so did his suggestion.
"Yes." a woman willing to do so, and one he felt comfortable enough with, was rare.

Draconian

Yes.

Medina quickly looked away, down at the ground while memories flooded her head. Their night together. The passion. Would any future encounters be like that, she wondered. Medina found herself blushing and she at her chest for a moment. She'd just had a baby. Gave the Grand Duke a son, why not be bold? "Can it be like our night together?" Medina's voice went low, casting a quick glance to the sleeping Hope.

They'd made one acceptionally handsome child. Medina assumed any others would be just as beautiful. Medina's voice got breathy and she stared at him for a few moments, "can I kiss you?"

visualspice

Bold.

The notion was too bold, and his icy reply would remind her just that.

"I'm not asking you to become a lover. You should remember your place. Just because you are asked to bear more children, it is out of duty, and duty alone."

Draconian

Medina just grinned, looking to Calent and then down to Hope. "We weren't lovers the night we made him," she pointed out, smirking. A tilt of her head, she shuffled back on the bed, away from the Grand Duke and her son, looking thoughtful. "You're right though, I should remember my place."

A Mage.

A twin.

An unwedded mother.

The Grand Duke's accidental whore.

Medina pulled her hair over her shoulder and tilted her head, idly braiding her hair. "If we're being blunt and honest, you don't want anything to do with me." Medina smiled, though it was sad, "I can't blame you for that." Going quiet for a few moments, she took a deep breath, staring down at the bed. "Why would you want to lay with me for more children? You don't want to. So... Why? Why do that to yourself?" A tilt of her head, curious.

visualspice

Such questions were trying.
"Do you known to whom you ask such questions?"
Honestly, this woman was too bold for her own good.
"And my wife and I aren't getting any younger. You seem to be able to carry a child well. You should know well enough the value someone in my position having a son."

Draconian

Do you know to whom you ask such questions?

Medina wanted to laugh.

She just squeezed a human out of her vagina.

Being bold wasn't the only thing she was feeling.

Licking her lips she took a careful little breath, examining the Grand Duke. "I just squeezed your son out of my vagina, I'll ask you anything I want as long as my bits still ache," Medina snapped, "Doesn't mean you have to answer anything. Which you won't anyway." Shaking her head her head with a humourless laugh, lifting her knees to her chin to watch him hold Hope. For a few seconds she'd almost thought he was human, but apparently asking him something that made him uncomfortable turned him into a statue again.

Curiosity had her question if this was what his position made him.

Would he have been such a stoic cold man if he was a farmer?

Probably not.

"I would like to sleep now, Your Highness." Medina looked down and away, crawling under the sheets and presenting the Grand Duke her back.

visualspice

Still holding Hope, he kept quiet, studying the child as he began to sleep in his arms. Not wanting to rouse him, he figured he'd wait a bit before passing off the babe. But it seemed Hope was right comfortable in his arms, and eventually, when he believed Medina may have fallen asleep, he took a place on a chair nearby.

AN hour passed, but still the child slept. The weight of the day was heavy on him, and eventually...
The Grand Duke fell asleep too, child nestled in close to his shoulder and cheek.

Draconian

Medina woke up with a start.

She hadn't actually meant to fall asleep.

Hair a wild dark mess she was quick to sit up, hands pressed against the bed before she stared at the empty bassinet. Medina wasn't sure if she'd ever felt a fear quite like what she felt jolt through her and for a few moments she felt her fingers tingle. Though the sound of breathing calmed her down almost instantly and she stared, wide eyed at Hope and Calent, asleep on a chair.

Both sound asleep.

And it broke Medina's heart.

Because the man cuddling her child shouldn't be some stranger that didn't care about her.

The tears were silent, the loudest thing being her little quiet breaths as she pressed her hands to her face. What a mess she'd gotten herself into. Grabbing a pillow, Medina curled up around it as close to the edge of the bed as she dared and watched the pair sleep, though as soon as Hope began to fuss she closed her eyes and quickly pretended to be asleep.

visualspice

Calent's brow furrowed. His grip on the child came tighter as he groggily peered down at the fussing baby. It didn't take long for the child to begin to cough, and soon Hope was wailing, tears i his eyes. He peered over at Medina.

Asleep. He wasn't sure how she could still remain so when her child was so near and crying. He stood up and began to make his way towards the door way and called for a wet nurse. It was best to let the woman sleep. She had had a long day.

Draconian

Medina snapped her eyes open when she heard Calent move, standing behind him when he finally made it to the hall. Walking made her legs ache but she wouldn't let some stranger feed her child. Groggy looking herself, hair a long tangled mess.

"I can feed him," she said, voice soft, pressing her hands under CALENTS arm, feeling Hopes little warm body. Gently she took him in her arms, red faced and wailing. Back to the door, Medina made her way to the still warm chair, sat in it and fed her son. For a few fleeting moments, the world and her problems melted away.

Medina stared down at Hope, suckling and for the first time that day she grinned. Looking down at the little life she's nourished. The person she'd been most excited to ever meet, right there in her arms. "Thank you," Medina finally said, turning to Calent before she just resuming smiling down at her favourite person.