Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Art of Chaos

Started by Garrick, November 08, 2015, 03:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

When it comes to drawing, I'm terrible. But luckily there is HeroMachine. So I did a bunch of playing around, and here are the characters I was able to create.

Wizard, Paladin, and Archer. No specific names. First thing I made on HeroMachine.

A Lizard man dude :3

Kothar - Demon

Just a robot I made

Uh.. not really sure haha

Tech Knight

Alayna - Heir to the throne of Kuros

Khan - The Jungle Howler

Ignastus - The Flame Warden

Arcaniss - The Ley Walker

Falcon - The Infiltrator

Drakon - The Tech Warrior

Tamali - Princess of Kuros

Leon - The Feral

Hexblade - Grand Assassin of Selaria

Kathos - Champion of Tauro

Vivian

Gromlash - Orc barbarian

Xankul - Salerian Half-Orc

Krasus - King of Saleria

Gavir - Leader of the Order of the Dragon

Gavin - Captain of the Guard

Abbadon - The Destroyer

Reign - Heir to the Demon Throne

Unknown

Castus - King of Kuros

Xan - God-King of the Xan'Thral (just made this guy a few hours ago :3)

Medievarad

Marvelous title of a thread.

Even more marvelous art.

King seal of approval.

visualspice

It seems hero machine offers a lot to play with! I can see one spending HOURS playing with their tools. I'm just not a fan of the backgrounds, but I don't like drawing backgrounds myself so.... Yeah!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Garrick

Garrick

Garrick

Garrick

Limadan of Harmaa, The Heretic King

Garrick

Solstice - The Conflicted (Paragon of Light)

Solstice - The Conflicted (Paragon of Shadow)

Garrick

Okay here is one I did last night. WARNING Adult content. You have been warned.

Wild

Not bad. I can't even draw stick figures ^^

Garrick

Quote from: Morrighan on November 11, 2015, 08:09:00 AM
Not bad. I can't even draw stick figures ^^

Oh I draw some pretty sexy stick figures xD
But I do all this with an onloine program called HeroMachine. IT has pre-drawn parts that you just resize, rotate, place, and color however you want.

Garrick

ALready working on another one hahaha

Garrick

Quote from: Chaos on November 11, 2015, 09:19:05 AM
ALready working on another one hahaha

All finished:

Ezekial - The Sword of Valor, with the Angel Stone

Tags: