Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and seeds of darkness ||Morrighan||M||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 09, 2015, 12:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Anise laughed.''If touching yoursekf or do self relief resulted to being sent to Hell or end up with it the place would be a whole lit busier.'' Anise replied.

She had accepted the invitation and brushed her tongue against Flavia's. Slowly guiding the woman to the edge and let Flavia sit down. Guiding Flavia's hands to her own breasts.''Go ahead. Touch. Feel.'' She spoke as she spreaded Flavia's legs and went straight for her folds, licking between them.

Wild

Flavia laughed when Anise assured her that she would not end up in Hell for touching herself. "Oh, I am glad to hear that," she laughed. "If I am going there, I want it to be for something far more serious... Though at the moment I can't think of what it should be..."

She forgot all her thoughts of Hell when Anise brushed her tongue against hers. Lost in the kiss she willingly allowed herself to be led towards the edge and sat down. By Anise's invite, she started touching her own breasts, allowing her fingers to brush lightly over her nipples. It felt good, and she closed her eyes to enjoy the touch as she felt her nipples rising from the stimulation.

A soft moan escaped her lips when Anise started licking between her folds, and she felt her juices slowly started flowing again.

"This feels good..." she moaned, writhing under Anise's gentle caresses. "But it is unfair that I am getting all the pleasure and you none. Can I... touch you in return for what you do for me?"

SilmeriaElemred

Anise licked up every drop. Moaning and purring with delight.''Not yet dear. I want to hear you moan. Squeel if you wish. Swear if you feel like it. If you want it harder and faster, let me know. You will get your chance of doing me soon, here. Unless someone comes.'' Anise replied before she resumed licking Flavia again. Gently licking Flavia's clit with her tongue before she let it enter her for a moment.

Wild

Flavia smiled when Anise said she wanted to hear her moan, nodding when Anise asked to let her know if she wanted it harder and faster.

The first moan came already when Anise licked her clit, and Flavia's breathing became more rapid. "Oh gods," she moaned, spreading her legs a little to give Anise's tongue easier access to her body. "This feels so good..."

SilmeriaElemred

Anise continued on, using one of her own hands to rub her own clit.

''It will only get better.'' She whispered as she moved up, sucking on Flavia's breast and nipple. Don't forget to give your ither one attention'' She whispered. Her free hand moving between Flavia's legs and gently started rubbing before inseeting one finger carefully inside. Not just with Flavia though, herself too.

Wild

Flavia moaned in pleasure again when Anise started sucking on her breast and nipple, rubbing her other breast when she was told to give it attention.

A squeal of delight escaped her lips when Anise inserted one finger gently inside her. "Oh, Anise, this feels wonderful," she moaned, writhing in pleasure under the other woman.

Her own hands moved gently towards Anise's body, wishing to return the caresses so Anise could have some pleasure from this too. Lifting her head, she leaned towards Anise, kissing her deeply and curling her tongue against hers as she gently trailed her fingers across Anise's chest area and nipples.

"Like this?" she whispered as she gently started to caress Anise's skin with light fingertips.

SilmeriaElemred

Rather then replying with words, Anise released a pleasurable moan. Anise's nipples were hard and wet noises came from between her legs.

With their tongues entwined Anise rubbed Flavia's intimate flesh. A bit slower and gentler then Gradius had and she was soon to insert the second finger with Flavia and herself.

Slowly she broke the kiss and removed her fingers from both their intimate places. ''Lay down.'' she whispered huskily. There is an easy way to do one another at the same time. I'm sure Gradius would like doing that with you as well.''

Wild

Flavia smiled when she heard Anise's moan of pleasure. It increased her own desire, and her own nipples were hard as well. She allowed her tongue to gently caress Anise's nipples, just the same way Anise had done to her only moments earlier.

Her body softened in Anise's arms when Anise rubbed her intimate flesh, and a moan of delight escaped her lips when Anise inserted the second finger.

"Oh gods," she moaned out loud, no longer caring if anyone could hear them.

When Anise told her to lay down, she did as she was told, eager to learn how she and Anise could please each other both at the same time. She smiled at the thought of another meeting with Gradius, already looking forward to have him again.

"Teach me," she whispered huskily. "Teach me how to give you pleasure... I want you to enjoy this just as much as I do..."

SilmeriaElemred

Anise nodded and licked her fingers dry before seductivly walked to Flavia. She positioned herself on top of Flavia but her body in the opposite direction; allowing Flavia to reach her cunt with her mouth while Anise could reach that of Flavia's.

''This is one of the ways women can do things together.'' Anise purred before she resumed licking Flavia and soon inserted the two fingers in the young vampire's silken soft wet flesh once more. Pushing then in fully and made penetrating movements. Almost taking her fingers out before putting then fully back in again.

Wild

Flavia allowed Anise to position herself on top of her. Her lips parted in a smile when she saw the possibilities with this position. "Ah, I see," she smiled. "It is a good way to make us both happy...."

The tiny tip of her tongue darted out towards Anise's clitoris, her mouth started working gently on Anise's folds. Slowly and gently she started inserting one of her own fingers inside Anise's moist womanhood, twisting it around to see how Anise liked it.

Working on Anise's body she let out a load moan of delight when Anise penetrated her with two fingers, and in return she inserted another finger into Anise and copied the penetrating movements.

SilmeriaElemred

A deep passionate moan left Anise's mouth when her clit got touched by Flavia's tongue and more as she felt the fingers entering her. ''Yes that's it. Do not worry regarding hurting me dear. My body can handle quite a lot.'' she assured.

She did not stop moving her fingers and twirled her tongue around Flavia's clit before she started to gently suck it.

Wild

Flavia's lips curled in a smile when she heard the deep passionate moan from Anise, and she started sucking gently on Anise's clit, while working her fingers in and out of Anise's womanhood. Anise was a clean woman, and Flavia enjoyed her taste. Trying out something new, Flavia allowed her tongue to play around Anise's clit for a few more moments before her gentle finger took over the rubbing. Her tongue darted playfully further down Anise's womanhood and then dived inside Anise, twisting and turning around inside of her.

She moaned loud and passionately into Anise when she felt Anise's mouth around her own clit, and she felt her body responding to the gentle caresses. It wouldn't take long before she climaxed, and she worked her hands and mouth eagerly on Anise to give her pleasure as well.

SilmeriaElemred

Another deep moan left Anise's lips who had started to suck, lick and penetrate a little harder. The woman was not suprised if Flavia had been able to feel that moan. ''Ahh! YES! That's the spot'' Anise purred.

Her body got more turned on and many juices came from her womanhood. She then took her own fingers out of Flavia and let them rub around the clit and gently on top of it while with her tongue she entered Flavia's womanhood. Wanting to taste more

Wild

A deep, guttural moan left Flavia's lips when Anise started sucking, licking and penetrating a bit harder. Flavia's face was flushed with passion, she was panting heavily and her body started thrashing as the first waves of climax washed over her.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she moaned out loudly. "I... I come...."

Her tongue and fingers worked gently, but frantically on Anise's body. She enjoyed the juices coming from her womanhood and lapped them up with an eager tongue, at the same time as she varied the speed and intensity in the way her tongue and fingers worked in and on Anise's womanhood.

She reached the first of a wave of orgasms when Anise entered her with her tongue, and at the same time she sucked harder on Anise's clit while inserting three fingers in the other woman's vagina.

SilmeriaElemred

Anise did not annouce when she came. When she did it was more of a reaction to Flavia's orgasm combined with the three fingers inside of her. ''FUCK YES! AHHH!'' she cried out. Nobody would hear now anyway. Some juices dripped out of her. Just like Gradius she did not stop her own movements right away but let them go on a little longer before she decreased the pace and licked her lips.

She panted softly and everything indicated she could handle more of this. ''The first time you swore with sex?'' she asked with a sly smile on her face.

Wild

Flavia smiled when she felt Anise reaching her orgasm, and she too had learned something from last night with Gradius. She did not stop her own movements, wanting to make it last for as long as she could for Anise. When the other woman's juices started dripping out, Flavia licked her clean with an eager little tongue, and then licked her lips.

"Mmmmm, you taste good," she purred, grinning when Anise asked if this was the first time she swore with sex. "It was the first time I swore," she confessed. "My mother was strictly religious and punished me if I tried to use expressions like Shoot. I don't even dare to think of what she would have said if I used tougher words..."

She panted softly too after her first orgasm, and everything indicated she too could handle more of this.

SilmeriaElemred

A soft moan left Anise's lips every time she felt Flavia's tongue. ''No need for you to be uptight anymore. Not with me or Gradius.'' Anise replied. ''You taste well too. I'm glad you pay mind to hygene. A woman's taste depends on what she eats and how clean she is.''

When Flavia had licked her clean the woman got up and turned around. Gently shifting one of Flavia's legs to be over one of her own and when she was done they sat close to one another with their crotches almost touching one another.

''I think it would be a really good idea if I take in your place tonight with illusion magic. I will need to let you look like me I think in case someone other then Demonia or Gradius decides to enter my room. I doubt it but you never know. Demonia's shadow will protect you though. It takes her a while to adapt to an actual human form that does not scare the living shit out of everyone.''

She cupped Flavia's breasts and brought their crotches a little closer. ''Was it the first time you had a tongue there?'' she asked as she gently started to massage the breasts and flicked the nipples. There was a positive side to how they were now; they were able to look at one another.

Wild

Flavia smiled when she heard Anise's words about no need for being uptight. She felt wonderfully relaxed with Anise and Gradius. Even if she had not known them for long it felt like she had known them forever. "Thank you," she smiled. "My servants are complaining, but I bathe every day and make sure only to eat well prepared food. It drives them crazy that I insists on cleanliness also in the kitchen when the food is cooked. I studied medicine you see, before my father chose to marry me off. I could have been a doctor now if the university had allowed women to enter."

She smiled when Anise turned around, glad to be seated close to her while they were talking. She nodded when Anise suggested taking in her place tonight with illusion magic. The idea made her giggle with mirth, and she got something mischievous in her eyes.

"I love your idea," she laughed. "You could see how my husband behaves towards me, and maybe I, pretending to be you, could see if he behaves like a jerk to all women, or if it's just me because he was forced into marrying me.... I think, perhaps it is best that we do not meet him at the same time though. I let you go first, pretending to be me, and let him know we have a house guest... What do you think? Could it work? Or did you have other plans with him? I don't want to ruin the hilarious plan you made before we got here...."

She nodded when Anise allowed her to look like her tonight and stay in her room. She was really curious about Demonia and was grateful to have the demon's protection. "I am grateful she is willing to protect me," she smiled. "And perhaps Gradius will come to keep me company too when you are out. I should let you know though - Rasul's face always turn red with anger moments before he hits me. I have learned to see that sign so I know when to duck."

Snuggling closer to Anise, she placed a soft kiss on Anise's skin and caressed her breasts gently. "It was the first time I had a woman's tongue there," she smiled. "Your son did some marvelous things to me last night too...."

She let out a moan of delight when Anise started massaging her breasts, and she leaned in to kiss Anise deeply while gently caressing the other woman's breasts.

SilmeriaElemred

''Gradius is not nessesarily fond of Demonia.'' Anise said with a light chuckle. ''Gradius was not always a good boy especially in his teens so rather then me punishing him I sent him to Demonia who would then well play a bit.''

She went over Flavia's mipples with her thumbs. ''I was thinking to let your husband take me like he does you. No need to worry about him hurting me though. I can take it. The second day I thought of coming to his room, and see if he'd like it if the woman was in charge by mounting him and taking initiative. If he does not like it I will realise it soon enough.''

She smiled when hearing that Flavia had enjoyed Gradius' attention of last night and recalled every detail Flavia had told her earlier. ''I'm sure his next time with you will be a bit of a suprise perhaps.'' she said before she felt Flavia's lips on hers. She answered the kiss with passion and moved her crotch towards Flavia's until they touched and she started to rub Flavia using her own crotch.

Wild

Flavia nodded when Anise spoke of Gradius's feelings for Demonia. "Yes, he spoke to me about her," she smiled. "I got the impression he was a bit afraid of her - not that he wanted to admit to it..."

Flavia giggled when she heard Anise's plans for her husband Rasul, moaning softly when Anise went over her nipples with her thumbs. Her nipples hardened from the touch, turning her on. "Let me know if you find out what he likes," she smiled. "It could be useful for me to know how to please him, even if I don't love him. Some times it seems like no matter what I say or do to him, he will be displeased. As if nothing I can do for him is ever good enough..."

She smiled when she heard Anise speaking of Gradius, wondering what kind of surprise he wold have for her on their next time together. "I wonder what he plans for us then," she smiled. "Do you know, Anise?" She moaned into the passionate kiss, returning it with the same passion and slowly started moving her crotch towards Anise. With each move she let out tiny moans of passion, feeling the heat between her legs.