Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and seeds of darkness ||Morrighan||M||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 09, 2015, 12:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''To enjoy yourself and let yourself go. I will not just teach you how to weave. I could even teach you how to dye wool and gotten. Turning it into thread. Also, despite you will need your husbands permission, you could visit me. I can give you the opportunity to finish your education regarding being a doctor. To enter the guild there are many more qualifications. But we will do one thing at a time. On a time your husband will not miss you, I will take you to hell and show you the definition of torture. It is not for the faint hearted I mind you. After all. A doctor is a person who heals. When you torture, you break something. I've lived a very long time and studied plenty of things. Regarding Rasul's remark however regarding a doctor being a man's job. Most doctor assistents are female. Mainly because the doctor can focus on the difficult things so lets the assistents do the stitching.''

She finished washing Flavia's skin and rinsed off the foam with water. ''Regarding pregnancy there is a solution as well if you'd like. I worked with a lot of undead. With many I got their reproductive systems working. I will need to catch a vampire or five to see if the same method works but leave that to me.''

Anise got on her feet and looked at Flavia. ''Lets make you whole again alright?''

Wild

Flavia smiled and kissed Anise when she spoke of teaching Flavia to enjoy herself and letting herself go. It was a wonderful idea. She giggled when Anise spoke of teaching her how to dye wool and cotton and turn it into threads.

"Can you imagine the look on Rasul's face if he knocks on the door to my room, and I tell him I can't come to him because I am dying?" she giggled. "Yes please, I would love to visit you. I think Rasul will let me if I tell him that my visit to you will mean he won't have to listen to my prattling for the time I'll be gone. I think he sees me as a pest most of the time anyway."

She smiled happily by the thought of being able to finish her education. Becoming a doctor had been a lifelong dream of hers. But she was also curious to learn the definition of torture. She did not think she was faint of heart, at least not so much now anymore. "It is reasonable that the person who heals will also know how to break," she replied and nodded. "Perhaps this knowledge even can make me a better doctor... I have greater ambitions than just becoming a doctor's assistant though - especially since I know what many male doctors do to said female assistants during their lunch breaks...."

She listened with interest when Anise spoke of undead and pregnancy. There was a way for her to be able to carry a child again? She could only hope...

"If you need a vampire to help you with the reproductive system, perhaps I can help?" she asked humbly. "It is only fair that I help you in return for all you have done for me..."

She smiled and hugged Anise when she said they were going to make her whole again. "Yesterday everyting seemed dark and hopeless," she smiled. "Then you and Gradius entered my life, and now - for the first time I see hope again. Thank you so much..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Positive side as well. You are basicly immortal and will outlive Rasul. Regarding the pragnany I can not test it on you. Well I could but it is not really a pleasant research. I never performed it on sentient undead I was merely curious what would happen if whilest being undead if I could get their reproductive systems working again. Do not worry about doing things for me in return. That time will come at some point.''

She wrapped her arms around Flavia. ''Come. Let us get dressed. I will arrange the sun crystal for you and when it is inside your body we can go for a walk. I am sure you have not seen the garden by day for a while.''

Wild

Flavia smiled when Anise spoke of her being able to outlive Rasul. "Unless I bite him during a quarrel," she said. "My husband can, on a rare occasion be almost sweet to me, but then he starts acting like a jerk again, driving me nuts with his temper and his unreasonable demands."

She nodded when Anise spoke of the testing of pregnancy on the undead. "Oh," she smiled. "I see. It is best to test if it works first of course. If you are out of vampires, perhaps you have someone I can turn for you?"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around Anise, following her when she suggested they should get dressed. "As you wish," she smiled. "I hope the sun crystal will work. I have not seen the garden in sunlight for ages. I could only dream of how beautiful it was..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh I know it works.'' Anise replied. ''I think I can get my hands on a few test subjects but if I need more I will let you know.''

After getting dressed in a longsleeved corset dress with a deep green top and embroiding, Demonia still in her shadowform brushed Anise's hair and put it in a fancy hairstyle with a few luxery jade combs and waited until Flavia had finished dressing up before she did the vampire's hair as well. ''Teehee her hair is softer then yours Anise.'' Demonia joked. At the least it did not upset Anise.

Demonia put Flavia's hair in a bun which flowed over in a neat curly tail and took some ruby pins.

''Demonia the crystal should have finished growing. Get it for me please.'' Anise said calmly and the demonic shadow bowed before vanishing. ''You do seem less worn out then earlier. I hope my blood was enough to revive you a bit.''

Wild

Flavia smiled and nodded when Anise spoke of letting her know if she needed more test subjects. "It will be my pleasure to help you after all you have done for me," she smiled. "I also look forward to see how the tests will go."

Flavia dressed up in a longsleeved corset dress with a deep red top and embroidering after the bath. She smiled and allowed Demonia to do her hair, cheerfully meeting Anise's gaze when the demon joked. "Anise's hair is beautiful," she smiled. "Lovely to touch, and with a beautiful sheen in it..."

She admired her hair after Demonia's work. "Nice work," she praised. "You are good at this. Thank you so much..."

She smiled when Anise spoke of her seeming less worn out than earlier. "I am," she confessed. "I think it was your blood that hit the spot... I feel wonderfully refreshed. And now that we are refreshed - can I offer you some breakfast? Anything you would love to eat or drink?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Some bread with milk or juice sounds perfect.'' Anise replied with a nod. She had not eaten since last night. Either due that or that Flavia had drank quite a bit of her blood she did feel slightly lightheaded.

Wild

Flavia nodded and smiled when Anise asked for bread with milk or juice. "Of course," she smiled. "That can be arranged right away. What would you like on the bread? Cheese, ham, steak? Perhaps some pate?"

She wrapped her arms around Anise, gently leading the way towards the dining room, and turned towards the servant waiting there.

"We are ready for breakfast now, Milton," she announced. "Make sure to give my friend Lady Anise anything she asks for. I will have my usual breakfast if you please."

Milton nodded and jotted down the orders of his Mistress on his notebook, then turned towards Lady Anise to wait for her orders of breakfast.

SilmeriaElemred

''For me some bread with cheese and tomato, and juice please.'' Anise replied with a friendly smile. She did not need to eat much but it had been a while since she last had bread with cheese.

''What do you say. After breakfast we will take a little stroll outside.'' Anise said to Flavia with a wink.

Wild

"As Mylady wishes," the servant said and bowed politely, before returning to the kitchen. After a while two servants entered the dining hall, each of them carrying a tray with food and drinks for the ladies. After serving the breakfast quietly and discrete, they bowed to the ladies and left the room.

Flavia smiled and sipped her glass of tapped blood as she listened to Anise's ideas of taking a stroll outside. She could not remember the last time she had been able to go out in the sun, and she looked forward to see the garden in sunlight again.

"I look forward to see the garden again," she smiled. "I miss the colors of the flowers, and the butterflies and the birds that are only up and chirping in daylight...."

SilmeriaElemred

''We could maybe ask your servants to arrange a spinning weel, cotton, wool and materials to dye thread with, and a weaving rack. I look forward teaching you how to make nice things.

She looked at Flavia with a smile. ''Do your servants know? Regarding the blood and why you need it?''

Wild

Flavia nodded when Anise suggested she had her servants to arrange a spinning wheel, cotton, wool and materials to dye threads with and a weaving rack. 

"I think I got some of those as a wedding present from the servants in my father's house," she said. "They said I would need it now that I was the Lady of my own household. Hopefully I will be just as good as them to use it one day..."

She smiled sadly when she was asked if her servants knew about her predicament. "I have told them I am seriously ill," she said. "It was better than scaring them off by telling the truth. The servants are kind to offer their blood to me by tapping it on bottles, and I add something to the blood to keep it from coagulating..."

SilmeriaElemred

''I hope they do not give to much though. Them offering up to much blood can, be dangerous. Both on short term and long term. Some try animal blood like that of a deer or elk.'' Anise suggested.

Wild

Flavia smiled and shook her head when Anise worried about the servants. "Oh no, dear," she assured her gently. "I don't want to lose my staff because of blood loss. Only a little, and in very controlled forms. I use some kind of syringe when I draw blood from them. I also get animal blood tapped on a barrel when my people go hunting or have slaughtered an animal."

SilmeriaElemred

''Good.'' Anise said calmly. ''Having the crystal should permit you as well to eat small quantities of well. Mortal food. If you are not able to at the moment. Useful at parties where it is offered to the guests. Some simply insist on eating. When I started to become well. Less human that crystal sort of saved me plenty of times.''

Wild

Flavia smiled when Anise spoke of being able to eat small quantities of mortal food again. She had not been able to eat since she was turned, and she longed for the taste.

"That would be lovely," she replied. "Being able to walk in the sun and being able to eat? Wonderful. I only hope that you won't sacrifice your own crystal because of me... I don't want you to suffer either...."

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh no no. I've had mine for so long it dissolved. The crystal was grown out of several substances. I will not even be surprised if for a limited time you can eat and be outside. You can see the crystal as a sort of living thing. It provides you with what you need to blend in with mortals. After a few months it will completely dissolve in your body as well. They were very popular among vampires and demons, and other creatures hunted. It helps to blend in. If it werent for my own crystal I wouldve lost my human form years ago.''

Anise calmly ate her breakfast. ''I am sure you will be fine.''

Wild

Flavia listened with interest when Anise spoke of the crystal dissolving after a limited time, but that she in this time would be able to eat and be outside. "It sounds wonderful," she smiled. "but such crystals must be very valuable. What can I do for you in return?"

She smiled when she thought of being able to live normally for the time this crystal worked. "I am quite certain I will be fine too," she agreed.

SilmeriaElemred

''Hmm how about doing your outmost best when we confront your father.'' Anise said and finished her meal. ''Trust me a woman like me actually does not have a lot to wish for.''

Wild

Flavia smiled and hugged Anise when she asked her to do her outmost best when they confronted her father. "I will," she promised and kissed Anise's cheek. "I am also open to any ideas you may have to how I can make him regret what he has done..."