Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and seeds of darkness ||Morrighan||M||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 09, 2015, 12:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''ohhhh trust me. I will. Now... let's get my parasol and take a stroll.'' Anise said with a wink before getting on her feet. ''Outside is fun but would not want to get a tan now would we.

''I would love to hear everything about my favourite underclassman''

Demonia was kind enough to be lookout again and someone was near. Last thing they needed was being eavesdropped on.

Wild

Flavia smiled and rose from the table when Anise suggested they should get her parasol and take a stroll. Flavia always carried her own parasol with her, most out of old habit.

"I look forward to see the garden again," she smiled. "And you are right. My mother too says that a lady should not have a tan...."

She giggled when Anise expressed a wish to hear everything about her favorite underclassman. "Of course," she replied. "Feel free to ask me any question you like, and I will fill you in on all the details I know."

She smiled and nodded grateful to Demonia when she once again was on lookout for them. She knew perfectly well that certain members of her household would run straight to her husband if they heard anything they shouldn't.

SilmeriaElemred

When back in her room, after passing the few servants Demonia pointed out, Anise locked the door of the guest room after she and Flavia had reached it.

The lower ranked yyndrad members who now worked in her household knew very well that punishment of entering a room unannouced resulted usually in death. But she knew normal servants with their curiosity tended to sometimes forget to knock.

''Lay down on the bed and reveal your thigh. It is going to sting a little though when I make the cut.'' Anise said. She took her parasol out of her luggage and placed it near the door before she formed a ripple in the air which formed a portal. A red glow came from it and a rather eerie feeling.

Anise reached through and when she did so, her hand became a black claw and her arm turned black as well.

After retrieving her arm and holding something, the portal closed automaticly and Anise's hand and arm was back to normal.

''And here it is.'' Anise revealed a orange golden jewel, with the size of a fingernail.

Wild

Flavia followed Anise back in her room when she was requested to join her. Luckily Demonia had spotted the nosy handmaidens before they got to see them, and Flavia silently allowed Demonia to play with these maids as she wished.

Flavia placed herself on the bed and revealed her thigh as she was asked. She was not afraid for a stinging pain - the pain when her Sire had sucked her life away had been much, much worse - not to mention the times her dear husband Rasul had given her more beatings like an Essyrni carpet....

She followed Anise's moves with interest, seeing how her hand became a black claw and her arm turned black, then the arm turned back when she had reached an orange jewel with the size of a fingernail.

"Wow, you are amazing," she said, looking up at Anise with admiration in her eyes. "I have not met many who can do as much as you can.... And to think that you do all of this for me..."

SilmeriaElemred

Anise chuckled. ''I do not think you've met a lot of people who are older then me either. I've spend quite some time in there and several other dimensions.''

Anise took a thin sharp knife and joined Flavia on the bed. She knew exactly though that Demonia would be doing right now. Luring the young virgin servant away and take her to hell. Knowing Demonia, Anise was certain that the demon would make some kind of fake or real deal out of it. A game. Telling the poor girl that she deserved to be in Hell due to longing for Rasul.

The woman joined Flavia on the bed. Crawling upwards in basicly a sensual way. ''On the count of three... one. two...''

Wild

Flavia smiled and kissed Anise when she spoke of her age. "That only means you have lots of wisdom, and your wisdom only adds to your beauty," she replied.

She smiled when Anise joined her on the bed with the thin sharp knife. Unlike Anise she did not know what Demonia would do with the virgin servant, but she hoped she would have fun anyway. Flavia herself had quite fun with Anise instead, helping her with the count.

"....three..."

SilmeriaElemred

Anise's movement was quick as she allowed the top of the blade to make a cut at Flavia's thigh. A bit of blood came on the matress sheets but Anise could always have masked it with that her own period had kicked in without knowing.

She pressed the crystal in Flavia's flesh before she healed the wound. Pressed on Flavia's skin to make sure she could not feel it and smiled. ''there you go. Lay still for a brief moment though.''

----

''What shall I do with you...'' Demonia said almost in a melody. She had wrapped chains around Sunniva's wrists and ankles. ''Let's play a game of truth. Tell me little girl. Do you know where you are and why you are here?'' the demon asked as she rolled out a cloth which held a large variety of torture toys.

Wild

Flavia grimaced a bit when Anise made the cut at her thigh, but she kept her spirits up to think of being able to see the garden in sunlight again after this was over. The crystal in her skin felt a bit cold and unfamiliar at first, but she knew that it would soon be warmed up and melt into her body.

"Thank you, sweet Anise," she smiled and laid still for a brief moment like Anise asked her, before leaning in to kiss her friend.

----

Sunniva hung in the chains wrapped around her wrists and ankles, and she looked scared. Where was she? How did she end up here? And why? Who was this strange creature in front of her, and what was those toys in her hands?

"Who are you, and where am I?" she asked, struggling to break free of the chains. "Please, I beg of you - let me go!"

It was all in vain of course. Sunniva was not a strong girl. Her eyes filled with tears when the creature spoke to her, asking why she was here.

"Why are you doing this?" she sobbed, feeling terribly sorry for herself.

SilmeriaElemred

Anise cherished Flavia's face and gave the woman a sensual kiss. ''Shall we go?'' Anise asked with a calm smile. ''Do not run yet though. Give that a few more minutes.''

--

''Why I am doing this?'' Demonia asked and laughed insanely. ''I am a demon. I do this because I find it fun. As for my name. If you win my game I might give you a hint.'' Her shadowform became more fleshy as she gained a solid form. Her skin was a bit of a red fleshy color whilest her hair was formed of living snakes. A snaketail was also present, hissing at Sunniva. Demonia had a fairly large bust and her outfit was nothing more then a leather neck top revealing as much flesh as possible. Only covering her nipples and supported her breasts. It was attached to a thong which also exposed more then it actually covered. Her built was slender and on her feet she had overknee leather boots with high heels.

''I shall explain to you, the rules. A lie is punished, and when you say the truth I might let you leave this place alive. As for what 'this place' is. I suppose I should welcome you to Hell. You and me are going to have a lot of fun together.''

Wild

Flavia smiled and caressed Anise's face lovingly, returning her sensual kiss before getting back up on her feet. She took a few minutes to adjust her dress, looking presentable, then turned to Anise with a smile.

"Come, my friend, let's go to see the garden," she smiled, offering her arm to Anise. "I think I will walk calmly downstairs so the servants won't notice anything and alert my husband..."

--

Sunniva gave a loud eep when she saw Demonia in her solid form - she had always been afraid of snakes. What kind of woman was this, with living snakes instead of hair on her head? And.... did she see a snaketail behind her? Sunniva's blue eyes expressed genuine fear as she stared at the woman.

Not that staring at the other woman helped her feel any calmer... The outfit the woman wore made the young virgin blush. The clothes showed too much of the woman's body, Sunniva thought, and there was no doubt how this woman was created by Mother Nature - or whoever else that might have been behind her origins.

Sunniva managed to gather her wandering thoughts for long enough to pay attention when Demonia spoke of the rules to her. A lie was punished and the truth would let her leave this place alive....

"Hell? Oh my goodness, what can I possibly have done to deserve to be here?" she whined. "You must have confused me with my Mistress. Lady Flavia Bathory-Syron? She's the one who really deserves a place here... Not me!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Why would they allert him. It is just a walk outside.'' Anise replied calmly and took her umbrella. She then hooked her arm in Flavia's and exited the room with her.

------

''Ahhh humans. Always putting their blame and responsibility on someone else and point out other people because they do 'worse things'. If lady Flavia truely had been so wrong in her actions it would be her being here and not you. This moment my dear, is about you. Now tell me something. Do you, or do you not lust for the Master of the household you serve.'' Demonia took calm steps beside the table letting one of her finger pass each tool on display. There were various kinds of whips, knives, and jars of bugs. Also some strange kind of pebbles with a kind of magical energy.

After passing the table she walked in a circle around Sunniva. Letting one finger run over Sunniva's back, sides and abdomen. Demonia had not undressed Sunniva though. At the least, not yet.

Wild

"Ah, you are right," Flavia laughed and hooked her arm with Anise, using her free hand to hold her own umbrella. "It's just that my servants seem to enjoy getting me in trouble with my husband. Especially my maids - they are sucking up to him for more than one reason. You'll notice yourself when you have been here for a while..."

------

Sunniva trembled with fear in her chains when the creature that kept her here against her will said that Lady Flavia would be here if she had been so wrong in her actions. She could not believe that someone actually defended Lady Flavia. Did they not know that she was unfaithful to her husband?

"She is indeed wrong in her actions," Sunniva protested. "Her husband has come to her room and found her gone, and then he came to ask us maids where she was! I suspect she was meeting someone else, a lover perhaps, or several lovers."

The blond maid let out a gasp of indignation when the female demon asked if she lusted for the Master of the household she served. A deep blush colored her cheeks, but whether it was from anger of the accusations or from embarrassment of being caught was unclear. It was true that she often had admired her Master's strong body and dark hair when he passed her during her work in the hallway, and she had often dreamed of being the one in bed with him instead of Lady Flavia. But would she admit this to the woman that kept her here? Never!

"I am a virgin," she protested. "I don't lust for anyone! I swear!"

She threw a scared glance towards the tools at the table, squirming when the strange woman ran her fingers over her body. "Don't touch me!" she called out. "I'll tell my Master that you keep me here..."

SilmeriaElemred

''I do wonder what the other reason or reasons would be.'' Anise said calmly.

They reached the doors which lead to the garden. ''Ready?'' she asked with a gentle smile. She could imagine Flavia would be hesitant. Vampires usually did not cope well in sunlight and Flavia's previous experience was not exactly pleasant.

----

Demonia laughed. ''And how does he think how he can get here and find me? You are a servant. Basicly just one step higher then a whore. Also...'' she took a knife and skillfully cut Sunniva's skirt loose and her top so they would fall on the ground. Leaving only Sunniva's shoes, stockings and underwear on her body. '' punishments. One for lying, one for accusing someone else and one for a lousy attempt at threatning me. It does appear to be so that lady Flavia is not allowed to have some alonetime. Not permitted to wander around the house? The Master is alone often too right? Would that mean he is doing dirty things to other women?'' Demonia licked her lips.

Her snakes hissed and seemed to be wanting to leave. ''No not yet dearies. We're not quite there yet.'' she said softly to them allowing the flat side of the cold blade to run slightly over Sunniva's leg. ''Just because you are a virgin does not mean you do not touch yourself. Now. Again. Do you or do you not lust for the man of the household you serve in?''

Wild

Flavia giggled. "Oh, I could make a few guesses," she replied. "But I must admit that I have a dirty imagination - at least when it comes to my maids. I have seen them offering themselves to my husband through flirtatious ways, not even caring that I too was in the room when it happened."

Flavia took a deep breath when they reached the doors. She had never been this close to the doors at day after she was turned, especially since this normally was the sunny part of the house. "Ready," she said at last, bracing herself before opening the doors.

The garden outside was a wonderful piece of work. In the light of the golden sun she could see the colors of all the beautiful flowers, and they smelled so lovely in the early morning breeze. Flavia closed her eyes as she stepped into the sun. She had expected a burning pain again, like she had felt last time, but nothing happened.

"It worked," she said in a surprised tone and looked over at Anise. "Your wonderful crystal works!"

Overwhelmed by joy she grabbed Anise's hands and started dancing around the garden in pure and utter joy.

----

Sunniva's lower lip quivered when Demonia laughed at her, asking how her Master could come to Hell and find her. It was so unfair, but she was quite certain that her Master loved her. Sunniva knew she was beautiful. She had admired herself in the mirror every morning before tending to her tasks, thinking that she was the one who should be the Lady of the Household - not Lady Flavia.

Her thoughts returned from the self-admiration when Demonia cut loose her skirt and her top, giving a screech as her body was revealed. "No!" she called out, trying to cover herself with her hands. Sadly her movements were restrained because of the chains that bound her.

Sunniva thought when Demonia asked if Master was often alone. "Yes, he is," she said. "But I always thought he was busy with work at those moments. I don't know what he does when he is alone, as he is very stern in his demands that he will not be disturbed. Perhaps he does dirty things to other women, perhaps he doesn't. I don't know..."

The young woman froze in fear when she felt the flat side of the cold blade to run slightly over her leg. She feared what the woman could do to her if she was caught lying again. Her lips quivered when she felt the cold metal touching her skin, and her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Please don't hurt me," she pleaded, her voice trembling with fear.

The woman's insinuation that Sunniva touched herself made her blush, and the blushing deepened by the question of if she lusted for the man of the household she served in. "Yes, I do," she finally admitted. "And why shouldn't I? His wife does not love him..."

SilmeriaElemred

Anise smiled calmly and joined in with Flavia's dance. ''Much better is it not?'' she said and opened her umbrella when the dance stopped. ''Come. Let us take a stroll and enjoy the fresh outdoors.''

---

''Wether I hurt you or not will be completely up to you dear.'' Demonia said calmly and removed the blade from Sunniva's skin. ''But again, you try to put my attention to Lady Flavia. Just because he does not love her and she not him does not mean you can do however you please. You should really learn that we are here for you and nobody else.'' she cut loose the rest of Sunniva's clothing except for the stockings. Skillfully enough to not damage Sunna's skin.

''And it depends on wether you... learn your place or not. You, are a servant. Your job, is to serve both the man and the woman of the household you are in. By following their orders and with that, the servants tend to help the woman more. Helping them bathe, get dressed, and protecting them. Usually especially from their husbands whom are abusive. Supporting the woman if the man had raped her. You want to be in Lady Flavia's position? Well, to bad for you. You are no nobility. And the Master of the house, does not love you. If he does all he would love about you is your body and not the soul in it. Now. Repeat after me. If the Master of the house is allowed to have time for himself, so is the Lady.''

Wild

(OoC: Sorry for keeping you waiting - the pre-Christmas stress have been killing me. Luckily my time schedule seems to have eased up now.)

Flavia smiled and nodded when Anise opened her umbrella after the dancing stopped. She opened her own umbrella, sharing her mother's opinion that a lady of her standing should not be exposed to too much sun. "Much better, thank you," she smiled, squeezing Anise's arm. "Oh, it feels so lovely to be out in the garden again. I must show you the roses - they are the most beautiful in this area."

Eagerly dragging her new friend with her, she started the stroll in the garden, showing Anise the roses, the orchids and other rare and exotic plants she had gathered on her journeys. "Oh, and you will really love this one..." she beamed and motioned for Anise to follow her. "I have planted a couple mandrake plants! You know of the power of the Mandragora roots, don't you? I have heard of their magical effects, though I don't know how to use them for my own part..."

---

Sunniva silently sighed in relief when Demonia removed the blade from her skin. She blushed when the rest of her clothes except from the stockings were cut loose from her body. Her blushing deepened when the woman reminded her to learn her place - a servant supposed to serve both the man and the woman of the household she was in.  She was more than willing to serve her Master yes - much less eager to serve Lady Flavia. She had even tried to ignore her.

"I know I am no nobility," she replied when Demonia spoke. "But I am beautiful, and often that is the only thing men ask for."

She sighed when Demonia wanted her to repeat the words after her. "If the Master of the house is allowed to have time for himself, so is the Lady."

SilmeriaElemred

((OoC: No worries really ;) I'm busy myself too))

''Oh they do have many uses. I did my time of potion brewing but grew over that. Of course that does not mean I do not have the knowledge. But I will teach you one thing at a time. The making thread using a spinning wheel, dyeing the thread and weaving will be done first. Also I might have figured a way for me to stay longer. Basicly you were my 'junior'. Me being your senior meant I was supposed to teach you many things. Those nobility schools for women these days are a joke but in my time. Women were taught how to seduce a man and pleasure him beyond imagine. Using our bodies to control them and their needs. You were always the rebel right?'' Anise said calmly. She knew there were no servants near. ''I simply had to leave earlier making you end up in the care of someone impotend to teach you. With my husband now gone I simply can repair the damage done so to speak. I do not know if it works but it is an idea.''

---

''You are not that pretty. But certainly full of yourself. It is that part that makes you ugly as fuck.'' Demonia spoke calmly. ''Looks will not save you sugar. I can fix up your so called beauty in no time but if you want. There is a way for you to become nobility without dishonoring yourself and puting your dear Master in trouble. But of course this will only count if you make a deal with a devil. A contract with me. But before we get to that...'' she placed the dagger on the table and took a whip with three short leather braids on it.

''You must learn...'' Demonia turned around and looked at Sunniva, licking her lips. ''To. Know. Your. Place!'' with each word she spoke, she took one step. Only needing four to reach Sunniva and bite gently on the woman's abdomen. Using the whip to give the servant girl a gentle lash on her upper leg. ''You did not say the scentence like you meant it. So it is punishment time.'' she burried her head between Sunniva's thighs and gave the clit a gentle suckle before releasing.

Tags: