Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and seeds of darkness ||Morrighan||M||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 09, 2015, 12:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Your staff treated us just fine Lady Flavia.'' Gradius assured. Mother is going to rest some but I, have a promise to fullfill with you. And I am, a man of my word. A kiss alone would be far from enough. Tonight, mi-lady. What remains of it, will be your night.'' He stepped towards the bed and sat down on it's side. Once more caressing her face.

At the least this woman was pretty. Although he wondered what he had gotten himself into. His mother's schemes and facades were usually fun though. Having one not ending up in a total carnage would be new.

His thumb reached her lips for a moment and he let it brush over them. ''So soft. Like a delecate flowerbud awaiting it's time to bloom.'' he spoke before letting his hand descend towards her shoulders.

Wild

Flavia was pleased to hear that the staff had received her new friends with the respect they deserved. As long as her friends were happy she would be happy too.

"I am glad you had a proper welcome," she smiled. "I want you to feel welcome in my home. Everything here will be at your disposal..."

She blushed when he stepped towards the bed and sat down on it's side, shifting a little to make place for him to lay down beside her if he wanted to.

When he gently started caressing her face, her breathing went faster. She knew she should not react like this - not to her husband, not to Lady Anisa - but there was something with this charming young man that made it hard to resist him.

"If a kiss alone is far from enough, perhaps you want another?" she asked, her body trembling from suppressed desire from his touch alone.

She was excited to have this wonderful man and his equally wonderful mother as her guests, and she hoped they would stay for a long time. She also hoped that Lady Anisa would not be upset by Flavia allowing her son into her room. She already knew what her husband Rasul would think, but after seeing him with his own mistresses she didn't care anymore. For a night with this gentle and wonderful man, a black eye would be a small price to pay.

Closing her eyes, she allowed her lips to kiss his thumb when he caressed her. Her body trembled from his touch - and she melted like putty in his hands. Her breathing was short and trembling as she allowed his hands to descend towards her shoulders.

SilmeriaElemred

''I will not say no to another kiss.'' Gradius replied. Accepting and playing in on the offer regarding the extra space he now had before closing in the space between them. ''No need to restrain yourself. Your life. Your rules. Start things when you want. Quit things when you want. And demand what you want.'' he whispered before his lips met hers again. His other hand found a place at the back of her head between her hair, while the hand which was on her shoulder made it's way to her lower back and rested just on her butt.

His tongue brushed over her lips as an invitation for her to open her mouth

Wild

Flavia blushed when she heard Gradius replying he would not say no to another kiss. For a moment she wondered what she had brought herself into. A married woman - sharing bed with a man that was not her husband - and on top of that in her own house while he was resting a few rooms away....

It felt rude. It felt daring. And it felt wonderfully liberating!

Her eyes sparkled towards him when he came closer, closing the space between them. His words would have made her heart beat - if she still had a physical heart. She took mental notes of his every word - it was as if they opened a new world to her.

No need to restrain yourself. Your life. Your rules. Start things when you want. Quit things when you want. And demand what you want.

These words found their way to her mind, swirling in her head over and over again, like a magic spell cast on her. Nobody had ever said these things to her before. She had always been told to be a good girl - to obey - do as she was told. And if she didn't, she was a bad girl...

Closing her eyes she felt his lips against her own, soft and warm. She enjoyed the feel of them - of him, and she wanted more. She made no protests when his hands placed themselves in her hair and on her body.

"Mmmmmmm,"  she purred, willingly opening her mouth to his tongue.

Her own hands suddenly found themselves on his body, one hand on his chest, the other playing with his hair.

SilmeriaElemred

He allowed his tongue to brush against hers. He was familiar with this play and Flavia was actually a rather easy target. But he did not want to rush things to much. For now he would just open another possible world for her and thistime, one of pleasure. He would not make her scream in delight. Not here anyway.

He held the kiss for a good while before allowing their lips to part and kissed her ear before giving the earlob a very gentle nibble. ''Go ahead. Claim and do what you want. You can ask things of me to do with you. Anything.'' he whispered before planting soft moist kisses from her ear, till her shoulder leaving a small trail.

The hand at the back of her head moved first towards her shoulder and skillfully released a few bindings to loosen her night gown.
He felt his own body slowly getting exited as his pants became somewhat uncomfortable.

He did not remove the fabric or pushed it aside. Not yet. Instead he cupped one of her breasts and started to gently knead it before softly allowing his thumb to move over where her nipple was

Wild

Flavia enjoyed the feel of his tongue brushing against hers. She knew he was familiar with this play, and she knew that she now did something completely forbidden. In the law of the Essyrni she belonged to Rasul. But after seeing Rasul with his mistresses she didn't care anymore. She wanted to get back at him, and this, as far as she knew, was the best way to take revenge - sleeping with other men. She knew it would hurt Rasul's ego to find that she had betrayed him - at least she hoped it would hurt.

She smiled happily when Gradius finally broke the kiss, kissing her ear and nibbling on her earlob. She allowed her lips to caress his face in a way she had never caressed her husband, nuzzling his face when he said she could ask anything he could do to her.

"Will you teach me, Gradius?" she whispered as she caressed his chest area and allowed her lips to travel across his neck. "Will you teach me how I can take revenge on the men who has hurt me? My father who sold me to a man I don't love - my husband who locks me up in this house while he goes to visit his harlots... Will you grant me the knowledge I need to take revenge? I know I ask for a lot, but I will give you anything you ask for in return, as long as it is within my power to give it to you... I ask you because you are a man - and you will know how another man thinks - his weakness, how to hurt him the deepest...."

She felt his hands unfastening the bindings to her nightgown, and she allowed her nightgown to drop down to her waistline, revealing every patch of her soft skin. Her breasts were young and firm, her nipples hard from the excitement his caresses had brought upon her.

With slow sensual movements she lifted her hands to her hair, and loosened her braids, allowing her dark curls to pour around her face and shoulder. Her long, silky hair reached all the way down to her waistline and smelled fresh from wild flowers.

She looked up at him, allowing him to admire her beauty while she waited for his reaction. then she noticed the bulge on the front of his pants and smiled up at him. A soft moan escaped her lips when he started kneading her breasts, her nipple getting painfully hard when he caressed it with his thumb.

SilmeriaElemred

''I will be your teacher.'' Gradius assured. ''My mother too. She and I both know how to damage a man's pride. Personally I am carefull. Mother too. But... both men and women who sleep around, are capable of ending up with desease. Some dangerous, some not but still painful to have. Would be... a shame if your husband would get such a specific desease don't you think? Especially if you do not have it. He could not possibly have gotten it from you. Doctor assistents.... talk. What would people think of him if the rumors spread that he has a disease spreadable only by sex, and you do not have it.'' Gradius whispered. ''It would then be public he has been messing around.''

He looked at her. His expression showing admiration. This woman was beautiful. And she was eager in many ways. No wonder his mother took interest after hearing about her.

He gently flicked the nipple once more before he brought his face to her breasts. Kissing them both before taking one of her nipples softly between his lips and let his tongue twirl around it.

Both his hands found her waist and he let one of them travel to her upper leg. Her inner thighs after that.

Wild

Flavia was happy to hear Gradius reassuring her that he and his mother would be her teachers. She did not doubt that they could help her get revenge on the two men who had hurt her the most.  She listened when Gradius spoke of shameful diseases, her eyes widening in childlike wonder.

"Shameful diseases?" she whispered. She had lived in a sheltered world, and this type of disease had never been mentioned in her household or in her schools for noble ladies. Even if she didn't know what it was, she instinctively felt she would not wish to catch one of them.

"How do I protect myself from them?" she whispered. "I don't want to catch them, and I don't think my husband is... careful, as you say..."

Slowly she started realizing what it meant, and she giggled. "How will it be possible to give him such a disease without involving me?" she asked. "Yes, I definitely think that rumors will spread if he has a disease. People here in Essyrn are a bunch of gossips."

She drowned herself in his gaze when he looked at her. Not only was this man sinfully handsome, he was also intelligent. "You definitely take after your mother," she smiled as she caressed him. "She was wondering earlier if you looked most like her or your father... I have never seen your father, but from what she told about him, I would place my bet on your mother..."

She arched her head backwards with a soft moan when Gradius started kissing her breasts and caressing them with his tongue. Her breathing became more rapid, and she felt a slowly growing fire inside her body.

When his hand traveled to her upper leg, she shifted on the bed, spreading her legs a little to make it easier for him to touch her if he wanted.

SilmeriaElemred

''Your husband likes pretty women. I am suprised he does not treat you with the care and love you deserve since you certainly qualify as stunning. But he just needs to get offered one carrying such a shamefull desease. And do not worry. My mother can cure you would you happen to have one, and otherwise make sure any will not reach you.'' he spoke before he gently sucked the nipple he was currently playing with.

The invitation was accepted as his hand closed in on her special place and let one of his fingers gently pass over the folds with care.

His own hand had loosened the buttons of his pants. Only enough so they were less of a hinder.

He kept rubbing her gently until feeling she was ready enough for him to insert one finger. His mouth went to the other breast while the hand that he used to loosen his pants with took hold of one of Flavia's. Bringing it towards his pants. ''You will need to dare, lady Flavia. Dare to take some initiative. You can do it.''

Wild

Flavia listened and smiled sadly when Gradius expressed surprise that her husband did not treat her with the care and love she deserved. "He hates me because he was forced into this marriage by our parents, just like me," she said without emotion. "He blames me for taking away his freedom and his right to sleep with his harlots. As if he wouldn't sleep with them anyway. I know what he really does when he says he is going to his business meetings..."

She was glad to hear that Lady Anise would be able to cure her if she had been smitten by a shameful disease herself. She didn't think she had though, as she had not had many love affairs yet. But of course, she could have obtained some by her husband. She didn't like the idea, and decided to ask for Lady Anisa's help just in case.

"I hope I don't have one," she said. "I don't have that many lovers yet... It doesn't feel like I'm sick in anyway. But I will talk to your mother anyway, just in case... Ooooooh...."

The last moan came as a reaction to him gently sucking her nipple, turning her on even more...
She moaned again when he placed his hand on her special place, welcoming him with a warmth she had never showed to her husband.

When he started rubbing her gently it felt like her entire crotch was on fire. She whimpered in passion and pressed her lower body against his hand, wanting more of his touch.

Then she felt his hand taking hers, bringing it towards his pants. She smiled when he told her to dare take some initiative. Then she slowly started moving her hands, unbuttoning his pants little by little. She gently moved the fabrics of his pants away, revealing more and more of his skin. Sneaking a hand inside his pants she moved her hand gently towards his manhood - wanting to touch him - to see him....

SilmeriaElemred

A pleasurable moan left his lips. His cock was larger then average andwhen it was free from it's bindings, it twitched slightly in anticipation.

One finger had made it's way inside of her but Gradius did not forget to pay attention to where the rest of his hand was.

''I do not think you are carrying a disease.'' he assured her. His words spoken a bit huskily. Humans and their physical needs. He used to curse any form of desire until he had learned how to use it. For both good things and bad things.

Gently he started to insert his second finger as well.

''Now knowing what kind of fate I can give your husband on short time. What would you like me to do with you right now.'' he whispered. Gently stimulating Flavia around her clit, knowing that with many women it was to sensitive to touch directly and he did not know her body and her likes or dislikes just yet.

Wild

A light gasp escaped Flavia's lips when she saw his cock for the first time. There was a light blush in her cheeks, and she leaned in to kiss his cock and lick it gently while one of her hands caressed his testicles.

"You are much bigger than my husband...." she whispered as she gently kissed him, caressing his manhood with her eager tongue. "Do you want me to suck on it?"

She moaned gently when she felt his finger inside her. Her womanhood was warm and wet already, prepared to accept him if he wanted her.

She was relieved to hear that she was not carrying a disease. She wanted nothing to do with her husband's harlots - much less whatever diseases they might carry. Her chest was heaving now, from the desire Gradius brought her with his touch.

A new moan escaped her lips when he started inserting his second finger as well. She rocked her crotch slowly against his hand, begging for more of his touch. Her mind was blurry, and it started being hard to focus.

Her juices started flowing when he gently stimulated her clit, and she whimpered and writhed her body under him when he asked him what she would want him to do with her...

"Have sex with me," she whispered and pressed her body against his. "Take me...."

SilmeriaElemred

Gradius gasped as his manhood got the short but welcomed attention. Even moans left his lips. Not something that happened often. This girl could learn how to take charge and he liked it.

''Your wish is my command. This does not have to be the first time we do this. As much as I am curious how your mouth feels, tonight is yours.'' he replied and removing his hand and licked his fingers dry. ''Tasty too. I will keep that in mind.'' there was a dark shimmer in his eyes.

He gently made her way down and undid his pants so they would not be in the way. Kissed her mouth, neck, breasts, nipples and abdomen but as final a kiss on her inner thighs. He repositioned himself afterwards and allowed the top of his cock to brush against her womanhood before he slowly pushed himself inside of her. A moan escaping his lips. Yes. He would enjoy this with her for sure.

Wild

Flavia purred when she heard Gradius gasping from the attention she gave to his manhood. She continued trailing her tongue eagerly up and down his shaft, placing her warm juicy lips around the tip of his cock and sucked on it gently. His moans turned her on, and she wanted to hear more of them.

Releasing his manhood she smiled when he said this did not have to be the last time they did this. She was already putty in his hands, to be formed the way he wanted her. "You can have me any time you want, Gradius," she replied, her voice hoarse with desire. "Since tonight is mine, I suggest the next time we meet like this is yours... It's a fair trade, don't you think? A favor for a favor."

She smiled when he licked his fingers dry, complimenting her for her taste. She was glad she was in the habit of bathing regularly, even if some of the servants tried to convince her that it wasn't needed. She was much cleaner than any other woman of this household as she washed every day and insisted on wearing fresh clothes.

She helped him when he undid his pants, returning his kisses and  caressed every patch of his skin she could reach with her hands, her lips or her tongue. When he repositioned himself she placed herself under him, her legs curled around his hips to make it easier for him to enter her body. She trembled in anticipation when she felt the top of his cock brushing against her womanhood, whimpering impatiently to feel him inside her.

Her arms found their way around his torso, caressing every patch of his skin, her hands burying themselves in his hair. Her lips glided back and forth across his neck, and she pressed herself against him. She moaned in passion when he slowly pushed himself inside of her, gently rocking her hips against him to meet his thrusts.

SilmeriaElemred

''Even when next time is mine, I will still make it my job to please you mi-lady.'' Gradius said and pushed himself all the way in. ''But when our next time is, it will not be in a bed. It will be at a place where you can scream out your desires as loud as you could possibly want.''

He started to move hims hips. Not supressing a single one of his moans. Both his hands gently massaged Flavia's breasts, each nipple between his fingers. His cock throbbing inside of her womanhood. ''If you like, I could even teach you how to use a men purely for your own pleasure. Winding them around your very finger. With magic like my mother does, or without. It will make them do anything for you..'' he said. His voice betrayed he liked the feel of her flesh around his manhood. But he did not allow himself to lose himself to it. He would if she wanted him too obviously but it would be bad if he would use loud words.

Eventually though rather then keeping her laying down, he helped her sit up with him still inside of her allowing him to stimulate her differently. Still using his hands to play with her breasts he kissed her passionatly once more in a way her husband had never done.

Wild

Flavia moaned loudly in passion when Gradius pushed himself all the way inside of her. She kissed him passionately to silence her moans, but her legs curled around his hips as she rocked herself against him, in the same rhythm as him when he started moving his hips.

"You will always be able to please me, Gradius," she moaned as she rocked herself against him, her moans loader with every thrust. "I will leave to you to decide where you want to have me next. Feel free to wander around this property anywhere you like. Perhaps you'll find a suitable place for our next meeting."

She purred with passion when she felt his hands on her breasts, her nipples almost painfully hard between his fingers. She rocked her hips fiercely against his, enjoying to see and feel his desire and hoping she was able to give him as much pleasure as he gave to her.

She smiled when he offered to teach her how to use a man purely for her own pleasure, winding them around her very finger with or without magic. "I would love for you to teach me all of this, Gradius," she moaned softly as she continued rocking against him. She noticed in his voice that he liked the feel of her flesh around his manhood, and she started tightening and relaxing the muscles inside her body to give him a feel of a really tight woman. All those lessons in belly-dancing had come in handy after all...

She followed his moves with awe when he helped her sit up with him still inside her. She moaned in passion when he stimulated her breasts and kissed her passionately. Encouraged by this kind of stimulating she started pushing herself up and down his manhood, riding him with the sensual moves she had learned in the belly-dancing lessons at school. She had never seen the point with them then, but now she understood - and she wanted to use them for what they were worth.

SilmeriaElemred

''By the Gods... you feel good.'' He moaned softly. He knew exactly where he would like to take her next. Outside. He knew plenty of placed. And maybe eventually in more dark and sinister places.

He kissed her on the mouth, neck, shoulder and breasts.  Using his tongue to fluck her hard nipples.

Every thrust resulted in a moan from his lips. Wet noises came from where their bodies had united.''just in case... Imwhen I cum I can do so inside of you. Or outsode. Whichever you prefer milady.'' He panted softly. Tension building up in his body slowly.

Wild

Flavia's dark curls danced around her head as she rode Gradius slowly with those seductive moves. Her slender body was shining with beads of sweat after all their passionate sex. A slow sensual smile appeared on her face when he told her she felt good, and she leaned down to kiss him on the lips.

"So do you," she moaned as she rocked her hips up and down on top of him. She shifted the speed between fast and slow, hard rocking and gentle rocking. Every thrust drove her closer to the peak of the climax slowly building up inside her. She was panting now, eyes heavy with the feel of ecstasy.

She loved to feel him inside her, and for another time like this she was willing to follow him anywhere. She returned his kisses with passion, caressing his body with her hands, her mouth and with very gentle use of her teeth -  not her fangs as she knew they could hurt him. Her fangs were retracted when she did not need them to feed.

"I want you to come inside me," she moaned as she rode him hard and fast. "I can't get pregnant, so you won't need to worry about a scandal..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Even if there would be a scandal, you would be accepted with open arms by us.'' Gradius replied as he kept moving his hips and pounding inside of her.

Gasping at the feel of her around his cock, her kisses and gentle bites, he grinned. ''You see? Demanding is not bad at all. Most men are pigs dressed like kings. And many women permit that. Let's let you break free from that endless spiral of despair... You have it in you. You will be the queen of your very own body. And not it's slave.'' he panted. He caressed more of her body with his hand then just Flavia's breasts. Her face, hair, shoulders and back.

His own muscles visably shifted beneath his skin. Gradius was not nessesarily musculary built but he was strong. Something activities revealed.

Wild

Flavia liked the idea of causing a scandal, carrying the child of a man that was not her husband. She would be proud to have a child with Gradius, as he was such a gentle and handsome man. But she knew it was impossible - as vampires could not breed.

"I wouldn't mind a scandal," she panted as she kept riding him, moaning with every thrust. "And you and your mother are wonderful people. I wish you will stay with us for a long time..."

A smile washed over her face when he called her the queen of her own body, telling her that he could break her free of her endless spiral of despair.  "I would to anything to break free of that spiral," she moaned, increasing the speed and strength of her thrusts when she rode him. "Will you teach me?"

Her hands and lips caressed every inch of his strong muscles, his hair, his face, his lips. Her tongue curled around his as she pressed herself against him.

"Gradius, I.... I think... I am about to come...." she whispered between passionate kisses. "I... don't know... how much longer I can hold back.... Do... do you feel the same?"

Tags: