Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and seeds of darkness ||Morrighan||M||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 09, 2015, 12:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Fuck yes... Flavia... do not stop...'' Gradius spoke huskily not hiding the desire in his voice one bit. This woman... seemingly so timid before was a natural!

He did not mind that she had squirted and heck he continued rubbing her.

''I'm going to come...'' Gradius spoke and it was mere seconds after that, he peaked inside of her mouth covering his mouth with his hand to soften his moan.

Wild

Flavia purred when she heard the desire in his voice. A soft smile appeared in her eyes, and she eagerly wolfed down his manhood, his moans only turning her on.

She reached another orgasm as he continued rubbing her, and it did not take long before he heard a moan from him and felt her mouth filling with his manly juices. She swallowed it eagerly, enjoying the taste of him. Not one drop was allowed to spill on the bed.

When she had sucked him dry, she licked him clean with her tongue before she licked her lips and rested her head on his chest. Her hands caressed his hair gently, and she rested in his arms to catch her breath.

"That... was wonderful," she said with stars lit in her eyes when she again was able to speak.

SilmeriaElemred

Every suck and lick of her tongue had resulted in a soft gasp and heck. Due to the spell he was still hard. It would grow limb though after it would not receive any attention for a while. His body felt a bit tired. He might have had two climaxes with Flavia but before they had met, he had shared a bed with three women. And each of them had gotten a load full from him.

''That it certainly was.'' Gradius replied. Locking her in an embrace, placing his clean hand against her.

''When you invite one of your lovers, demand things from them. If they do not listen, best is to see them unworthy of you. We are not whores who fuck everyone. We are selective and do this for our own pleasure. Most nobles are not just looking for a fuck. We look for something that fills one of our many voids. Commoner life is easier.'' he brought himself closer so he could whisper in her ear. ''Just know, that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Not with who you are, what you've been turned into or what you desire to have.''

He noticed it started to get light outside but he cuddled with her a little bit longer. ''I should go before your no good of a husband wakes up. I will need to refresh myself too. Can not exactly show up like this now can I. Knowing my mother she would want to bathe. Perhaps you can bathe with her. Would not want your husband to go into your room to take you. After all. I've made you climax a few times. I will not be suprised if it has become sensitive or even sore.''

He distanced himself a bit before speaking again. ''Also. Best sex I've had in a long time. I hate it when women are just moaning dolls and do nothing. You and I, are going to get along just fine.''

He lifted her chin so he could look at her face. It was not difficult to tell she was wellspent right now. He gave her a long deep passionate kiss. before picking her up in his arms. Not breaking the kiss just yet. He spun once as if in a dance before laying her on the bed. Have her one more trail of kisses over her body. His last kiss being softly on her clit before he started to collect his clothes.

Wild

Flavia beamed with joy when Gradius said he too had enjoyed their night together. He was a very handsome man, and she wouldn't mind sleeping with him again. She knew she would always remember this night with a smile on her face.

"I can understand why the women are flocking around you as your mother said," she smiled. "You are wonderful. I will always remember this night with fondness. Thank you..."

She listened when he spoke of how to behave when she invited one of her lovers and nodded. His words made perfectly sense, and she agreed to what he said. She was definitely not a whore. "I don't know much about Commoner life," she said. "Except from what the slaves in my father's Mansion could tell me. They did not seem happy, and I secretly tried to comfort them when my father wasn't looking."

She smiled and placed a kiss on his lips when he said there was nothing wrong with her. It was a delight to hear this after all she had been through. She was quite spent after the night with him, and enjoyed cuddling with him before he had to leave.

"You are right, I should get a bath too," she said, a twinkle in her eyes. "If I am able to walk after so much passion in one night... But at least I can waddle there with a smile on my face while thinking of you and our wonderful night together."

Now that he mentioned the possibilities for her being sore down there, she noticed that she was indeed a bit tender after this night. She agreed that this was not a proper time for her husband to come to her room to take her. She was filled with Gradius's manly juices, and she had a feeling Rasul would notice if she smelled from sex.

"You are right, Gradius, I think I will ask your mother to join me for a bath," she said. "I think it will be cooler in the swimming pool in the basement now that the sun is up. I may get burned by sun you see. After I was turned, I mean... I was expected to stay out of the sun before I was turned too, but that was because my mother said that young noble ladies should not get a tan, that we were supposed to stay pale to keep our beauty."

Her smile lit up her face when he said she had given him the best sex he had in a long time, and she wrapped her arms around him and responded to his long, passionate kiss, laughing happily when he picked her up in his arms and sun around once. She returned his trail of kisses, then rested on the bed and admired his beauty when he collected his clothes.

"Good luck with my husband today," she whispered as she allowed him to leave her room, giving him another kiss on the way out. "And good luck finding the girl."

As she heard his steps disappearing, she put on her morning robe and left her room to find out if Lady Anisa was up yet. Her body was spent, so she had a bit problems to walk normally today. She giggled at it, hoping that she would be able to walk normal again later today - before Rasul came to see her.

She made sure that none of the servants could see her, and walked over to Lady Anisa's bedroom door, knocking lightly.

"Lady Anisa, it's me, Flavia," she called out. "Are you awake yet? I was planning on taking a bath in the swimming pool in the basement. Do you wish to join me?"

SilmeriaElemred

Gradius smirked at her before he formed the teleportation circle. But returned to Flavia's bed quickly, waving with his hand while in his breath he muttered a short incantation. He did not elaborate but it was to remove any from his manly juices out of Flavia as well.

''We have something that can make it possible for you to be exposed to daylight again. We do however need to ask it as something your husband or servants can not take away from you. For now though, take your bath and enjoy it. And take the time you need.''

He then stepped in the circle and was gone.

--

After Flavia knocked on the door Anise opened it. ''I would love to join. Let me get my things and put on something proper.'' Anise replied and opened the door further so Flavia could get in. Anise did close the door as soon as Flavia was inside though and with a good reason; Anise's gown was so transparant it left nothing to the imagination and from her back were a pair of small black leathery wings.

''Had a good night?'' Anise asked with a cheeky smile as she opened her suitcase to retrieve an elegant dress.

Wild

Flavia was touched that Gradius helped her clean up the traces of his manly juices, as she suspected the maids would tattle on her to Rasul if they ever got the chance. She had seen how they stared at him. After all, Rasul was an attractive man, and she knew they were eager to get a chance to end up in his bed. Perhaps even replacing her. The only problem with that though, was that they could not bring money to the household like Flavia could. And Rasul was a man who liked his luxurious way of living, just as much as Flavia did.

She beamed with joy after Gradius left her room. There was a remedy to make it possible for her to be exposed to daylight again? Oh, how she wished to go out when she wanted. At the moment it was impossible. She still had painful memories of the first time she had exposed herself to the sun after being turned. It was only her knowledge of healing which had saved her. After that experience, she had been sick for at least a week. She still wondered if Rasul had even noticed.

She left Gradius to do business with her husband, giggling at what plans Lady Anise had picked for them. She wondered if Gradius would be able to find the girl with the shameful disease he had spoken of searching for today.
--

Flavia's face lit up in a smile when Anise opened the door and she stepped inside and closed the door while waiting for Anise to get her things. She blushed when she saw Anise's beautiful body in the transparent gown and the small leathery wings on her back. She looked beautiful, and Flavia thought of Anise's words of teaching her how women could enjoy themselves in bed....

"Of course, I can wait," she replied and sat down on a vacant chair.

Her eyes sparkled with stars and her cheeks blushed when Anise asked if she had a good night. Still something in her smile revealed that she had enjoyed every minute with Gradius.

"I had a wonderful night," she smiled, hoping Anise would not get upset with her if she found out what she and Gradius had done all night. "How was your night, my friend?"

SilmeriaElemred

''My night... I spent most of it in hell for a family reunion.'' Anise admitted. Taking off her night gown which she placed on the bed.

''I'm glad to hear though that you had a wonderful night. I do not need to gues who gave it to you either.'' she said with a wink. ''Don't worry. My son and I will take turns. Tell me. What did he teach you in those few hours.'' she put on an easy dress and brushed her hair quickly so it was good enough to put it in a tight braid. As final she retracted the wings.

She was neat and ready to appear in front of someone if she had to but for now, she wanted to enjoy the bath with Flavia and see what more she could mean for the young woman.

Wild

Flavia smiled when Lady Anise admitted spending most of her night in hell for a family reunion. She had already realized that Anise and Gradius were not ordinary people - when Gradius told her in her bedroom during their conversation after sex.

"Ah, I wondered about that," she smiled. "I was afraid we disturbed you...." Her words confirmed that she had enjoyed her night and that she had not been alone. "How did the family reunion go?"

She beamed when Lady Anise correctly guessed who had given her such a wonderful night. "Your son is a wonderful man, Anise," she smiled. "He was so gentle and caring. I never thought sex could be so wonderful. He taught me to make demands towards my lovers," she said. "And he said he would teach me how to wrap men around my fingers. And he said I gave him the best sex he has had in a long time... I don't know though, if he said that just to be kind or if he really meant it. But it was nice of him to say so anyways."

Seeing how neat Lady Anise was when she appeared in front of someone, she blushed and looked down at her own morning robe, draped decoratively around her slender body, and she knew that her hair was loose, hanging in wild curls down her back.

"I should perhaps have combed my hair too before we went," she sighed. "But I was so eager to talk to you that I couldn't wait. Well, it can't be helped now. Should we leave? The swimming pool is two floors down, in the basement. The main rooms of our house are on the first floor, while the bedrooms are here on the second floor. The servants are sleeping in a separate building, not as nice as the main house."

SilmeriaElemred

''Well, your hair does reveal you've had a wild night. Let me take care of that for a bit.'' Anise replied after putting on a pair of elegant shoes. She took a brush and stood behind Flavia. First combing the end and then slowly up removing any knots with gentle care.

''Well. My son likes women, a lot. And he sleeps with them on a frequent bases but most are to afraid to do anything. I'm sure his compliment was one he meant. As for my family reunion. Not to bad. Fleshhook here... whipslashes there. I can never get enough of their pleading voices. That I am their little girl and they love me.'' she chuckled. ''Liars till the very end.''

When Flavia's hair was brushed to make it more decent Anise put the brush down. ''Alright. Let us go.'' I'm sure you've got a lot to tell me''

Wild

Flavia grinned bashfully when Anise told her that her hair revealed she had a wild night. She could only imagine how Rasul would react if she had walked past him with her hair like this on a night where she had clearly not been with him.

"You are right, I can't show myself to Rasul like this," she smiled. "He would get suspicious. He may not be kind, but he is quite intelligent."

She smiled and allowed Anise to brush her hair. admiring how gentle she was. "Thank you," she said and looked up at Anise with warmth in her brown eyes. "You are always so nice to me. I hope I can do something for you in return..."

She smiled when Anise spoke of her son liking women and sleeping with them on a frequent bases. She was glad to hear that Gradius would not compliment her for the way she had sex with him without meaning it. So many mens slipped out compliments without meaning them. Like her husband had done on their wedding day.

"He said he wanted to sleep with me again," she said dreamily. "And I wouldn't mind if he did. He was a wonderful lover. But I am also curious about how it feels sleeping with a woman... Though I probably should not speak of this. In this town people are old-fashioned. It is bad enough for a woman to sleep with a man that is not her husband. The idea of a woman sleeping with another woman - I don't even know how they would react..."

She listened when Anise spoke of her family reunion. She grinned when she heard how Anise had punished her parents. "I know a certain father who should have ended there," she muttered, thinking of her own father. "Selling off his daughter as a juicy piece of steak to a hungry dog just for a sack of golden coins!"

She smiled when Anise finally finished brushing her hair. "Thank you," she said, giving her new friend a loving hug. "My hair looks better now. Come on, I'll show you the way to the pool. I would have showed you the house as well, but I don't respond well to the sunlight."

She led the way down to the basement, where there was a large swimming pool area. In the back of the room there were two bathrooms. One for men, one for women. And close to the bathrooms was a sauna with access for both men and women.

(I leave to you to describe what these rooms and the swimming pool look like ^^ )

SilmeriaElemred

''If you want... I could make it possible for you to punish your father in the same fashion I punished mine. '' Anise suggested. ''But let us enjoy our bath for now.''

Anise smiled at the sight of the bath. The floor was a smooth green and yellow marble. Candles and oil lamps emitted a warm light and the water made calming sounds. There was a bath to swim, and baths to relax. Anise for now choose the women's bath to relax for the time being.

Various cabinets were on the wall containing many vials of precious bathing oils, shampoo or liquid soap. Bars of soap as well with many exotic scents. Even scrub salts.

''Demonia. Be a dear and be on the look out.'' Anise said calmly.

''Of course'' A disemboddied voice spoke. The voice cracked and was deep and barely idenifyable as female. A dark shadow came from Anise's but for now took no other form. Instead it remained a shadow which nestled itself just in hearing range.

Anise undressed and released her hair. It was not as long as Flavia's but it looked strong and healthy. ''Would not want anyone to eavesdrop on us now right? Candles will momentarily go out if someone is coming. Now. In detail. What kind of things did my son do to you.''

Wild

Flavia tilted her head when Anisa offered the possibility of punishing her father in the same fashion she punished her own parents. The offer was very tempting, and she thought perhaps her mother would enjoy a break from her loveless marriage.

"I would enjoy seeing him punished," she replied. "He deserves it for making my mother's life a living hell... I can only imagine how she must have felt - staying loyal to him all her life while he surrounded himself with mistresses. I will not waste my life away like that..."

She smiled as she showed the bath to Anise, glad that her friend seemed to like the interior. She allowed Anise to choose which bath to use, and followed her to the women's bath when she chose that as their start.

She was proud of her variety of bathing oils, shampoo and liquid soap. Being a student of medicine she had produced a lot of these oils and soaps herself, using flowers and herbs from her own gardens. She loved to play with the recipes, this causing many of the soaps to smell different from the ones that could be bought in the market.

In the woman's bath she heard Anise talking to someone named Demonia.  She remembered Gradius telling her about her mother's pet demon and offered a smile in the direction the disembodied voice had come from. "Hello Demonia," she smiled. "Nice to meet you. I am Flavia. Welcome to my home."

When Anise undressed and released her hair, Flavia did the same. She admired the beauty of Anise's hair. It looked strong and healthy, and she wondered how it would feel to caress it.

The young woman giggled when Anise spoke of anyone eavesdropping on them. "Good heavens, no," she said. "My maids would immediately go tattling to my husband. I have seen them looking at him. They desire him, all three, even Sunniva who is still a virgin. I can see it in their eyes."

She forgot the maids when Anise asked the details of her night with Gradius, and she told Anise chapter and verse, leaving no detail untold. Neither did she hide how much she had enjoyed the experiments and how much he had turned her on.

SilmeriaElemred

Anise smiled all the way. Sitting in the hot water and slowly cleaned herself. She always took her time with bathing.

Demonia had not said anything back though. Although Anise was certain the demon would reveal itself to Flavia eventually.

''Liberating is it not? Not that your husband is worth it but maybe when you've learned it enough you can please yourself with his body. Litterly by doing him instead of him raping you. The selfish prick he is. Blaming you for having lost a freedom he still does anyway. Men seem to forget they come from a woman's womb. I'm glad at the least I made sure Gradius remembers that. Hence with most women, he treats them gently. But he rewarded you because you were not timid. Hence he made you climax over, and over and over again. Timid women do not get that treatment.''

She looked at Flavia with a motherly smile. ''I will teach you to get back at your father. Both physically and mentally. You can practise on mine. As for the maids... I'm sure Gradius can take care of a few of them. Knowing him, the virgin first.'' Anise pondered.

''For now though it would be best to keep your husband away from you. He sees you as his property. I could disguise myself as you using illusion magic. If he comes for you he will end up with me instead.''

Wild

Flavia sat down in the hot water with a smile of pleasure. She was still a bit tender after the passionate lovemaking last night, and the hot water felt like a relief. She slowly cleaned herself too, smiling over to Anise when her new friend spoke to her.

"Wonderful," she smiled, giggling at the thought to please herself with her husband's body. She wondered how Rasul would react if she tried out what she had learned tonight with him. Would he enjoy it, or would he be furious about her forwardness in bed?

She nodded when Anise called her husband a selfish prick. She couldn't agree more. But last night Gradius had showed her that men could be different - that not all men out there were abusive bastards.

"Your son was a wonderful lover," she said gently. "He was kind and gentle. He also said he would have me again - but in another place. I will be happy to let him have me, and I am glad I managed to make it pleasant for him too."

She beamed when Anise promised to teach her how to get back at her father, and she gave her friend an impulsive hug. "Thank you for being so kind," she said. "I hope I will find a way to repay your kindness. I'll be delighted to practise on your father, and in return I will let you toy with my father when you wish, and also with any of my servants."

She grinned when Anise said Gradius would take care of the maids in the household, including the haughty Sunniva. "Excellent," she grinned. "Sunniva smiles more to men than to women, she ignores me when I ask something of her and spends all her time swooning over my husband. She definitely need to learn her place, and I already told Gradius that I don't care what methods he uses to each her. I gave him full freedom to do as he wish with her. You, dear Anise, will of course have the same freedom to train my maids as he got."

She giggled when Lady Anise suggested keeping Rasul away from her, offering to use illusion magic to disguise herself. "Oh, that would be wonderful," she giggled. "As you know, I do not love my husband, so I am glad for a night away from him. I hope you don't mind me spending time with Gradius while you are occupied with my husband? If Gradius do not mind, of course..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh I will not touch your father.'' Anise said with a sly smile. ''Torture is an art. My father is simply a test subject for you to practise on. Start slow and build up bit by bit. Getting back at someone is useless if an axe is being embedded in their abdomen and then the one puting it there just sits back and watches. As for what you can do in return. If it is fine with you I'd like to have some of your blood. A little to taste, and some for research. But it does not have to be now.'' she did not mind the gug. Actually if Gradius had not worn out her body so much Anise would've given Flavia a slice of how it was with a woman. A bath was not a bad setting for sex.

''As for me pretending to be you, I will need to know your reactions you make when he enters your room and takes you. If you scream, or beg. Tense up or grasp the sheets. And the words you use if any And feel free to spend time with my son. I should have your sunlight pendant soon, but need to think how to make it so you can not lose it. My best option is to make a small wound and put it in your flesh. That way you can not lose it, forget it, or have it get stolen from you.''

Wild

Flavia listened with interest and fascination when Anise taught her how to get back at someone. She hoped that she would be good at torturing someone one day. It could come in handy, and she had already learned that a woman needed to look after herself.

She smiled and nodded when Anise asked for some of her blood in return. Being a medical student she was not squeamish, and if Anise wanted some of her blood she was free to have it. It was a reasonable price for all Anise and Gradius did for her.

"Of course, that is the least I can do," she smiled. "You can have my blood any time you want. Just say the word and it is yours."

Her eyes rested on Anise's beautiful form as they sat there in the bathroom. If she had not still been spent, she wouldn't mind trying out how it felt to have sex with another woman. She looked forward to the first time it would happen, knowing that Anise would let her know when the time was right.

She thought for a while when Anise asked about how she normally reacted when Rasul entered her room to take her. Had she screamed? Once, when Rasul claimed her virginity, because it hurt and he wasn't exactly gentle...

"I think I beg," she said. "I can scream too, if he is too brutal. I shift between tensing up and grasping the sheets so either of those two will work. The words I use? Hmmmm... Probably Please, Rasul, not now.... Or I have a headache, Rasul, can't this wait until later? I sometime cry when he takes me, if he is too brutal, and he has sometimes hit me across the face during sex. I also use to beg him not to come inside me, telling him that I don't want to get pregnant..."

She smiled and looked down at her hands. "Of course, now that I'm a vampire I can't get pregnant anymore. But it has not been long since I was turned. I don't know if my husband knows yet, and I am trying to find a way to tell him that won't make him punish me..."

She smiled and gave Anise another hug when her friend allowed her to spend time with her son. "Thank you, Anise," she said. "It feels so good to have a female friend to share everything with... Feel free to spend time with my husband or my servants as well. And even with me if you like... I am still curious about how it feels with another woman."

She smiled when Anise spoke of a sunlight pendant that could allow her to go out in the open sun whenever she wanted without getting burned. It would save her the strains to move around inside the house seeking out shadows to avoid getting burned.

"The small wound with the pendant hidden inside sounds like the best way," she nodded. "Feel free to do what you think is best..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Then we go with that.'' Anise agreed.

She did not allow Flavia to distance herself to much though. Despite she would wait taking her new friend, she could do plenty of other things. A bit of a prelude. She smiled when Flavia mentioned she was curious regarding how it felt to have sex with another woman.

''You're a little sore now so I will be patient.'' Anise giggled. Standing very close in fromt of Flavia, she placed her hands on the woman's hips. ''But I can give you a bit of a prelude.'' she brought her face to Flavia's and kissed her passionatly. One of her legs making it between Flavia's legs but she did not let it touch Flavia's womanhood.

Wild

Flavia noticed that there was not too much distance between herself and Anise, and she smiled towards her new friend. It seemed like Anise also wanted to start showing her how it felt to have sex with a woman soon. Even if she was still sore, she was quite certain Anise had her ways to make her forget that...

Standing in front of Anise, she felt the other woman's hands on her hips, and she closed her eyes in anticipation when Anise kissed her passionately.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she purred, allowing herself to melt into the kiss and returning it with the same passion. "This feels so good..... Is there... something I can do for you in return? You mentioned hands and tongue before..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Initially I wanted to take you in Rasul's bed.'' Anise chuckled.''Defiling every corner of it. But...'' she gently pushed her leg against Flavia's folds.''Maybe I can give you more then a kiss.'' She gave Flavia another kiss.''just let me know if it hurts. Let me ask you this though. Did you ever touch yourself?''

Her hands moved to Flavia's ass

Wild

Flavia giggled by the idea of sleeping with Anise in Rasul's bed. Even so, if Anise wanted her other places too, she would not resist her. Her eyes sparkled with mirth. She felt like a bad girl - and it was wonderfully deliberating!

"You can take me anywhere you wish," she giggled, letting out a soft moan when Anise pushed her against her folds. To her surprise her body was already responding to Anise's touch, wanting more.

She responded to Anise's kiss again, parting her lips as a gentle invite for Anise to enter her mouth with her tongue. Her hands gently caressed Anise's body when they kissed - and it felt completely natural.

"I will let you know," she promised. "But knowing you, it won't hurt at all..."

She blushed deeply when Anise asked if she had ever touched herself. "I did once..." she whispered shyly. "But my parents caught me... and I was spanked. They said it was a great sin and that girls who did it went to hell... Before I got married I shared my bedroom with four sisters, so you can see why I never dared to try again after that..."