Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a harem

Started by Medievarad, November 09, 2015, 01:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

So yeah. I only recently realized Acheron, my vampire, besides being a kind of disgusting personality, he'd collect any type of rare type of woman. Piquing his interest. He would scour markets and perform summoning rituals for various female slaves and demons. The usual does not interest him. A piece of his 'collection' would require an unusual appearance. Do note; Males can also interest him. But this would be far more difficult. While a female piece would be a personal servant, a male would be some kind of bodygaurd.

So if you feel like you wanna take part in this. Just post below with the ideas/characters you have. The only criteria is that their appearance has to interest him. Past, present, role and personality etc. Are all up to you.

Love,
Kingy~

SilmeriaElemred

Will it be main storyline or for open roleplay (which is outside of the sote world)

Medievarad

Medievarad

*gets thrown at, fails to react, smacks against floor*
D;<

Wild

Oooops! Sowwy! *Helps Heretic King back on feet and placing succubus gently on his lap*

SilmeriaElemred

Mei is unfortunatly stuck but I could make a nice little girl :P
I have one 'laying' around I had not exactly posted her profile yet. She was meant for a brothel plot but the person never came back >< I could tweak her a little bit if needed

Name: Rosalie
Species: Elf
Country of origin: Serendipity

Haircolor & style: She has smooth brown hair till half way her shoulder blades where it ends in a nice curl.
Eyecolor: golden
Skincolor: Slightly tanned
Length: 1:67
Curvy built and normal sized elven ears.

Clothes:
She wears clothing that express her curves, but she leaves enough to the imagination. It is in layers though so she can take off whatever the client wants.

Weapons:

Magic/Abilities:
She can change her haircolor into any her client desires.

Personality:
Rosalie is a girl who knows what she wants but is often not pushy to get it.

Relationships:

Other:

History:
Rosalie was a simple commoner, born from laborers. Not wanting to stick around she decided to travel when she was no older then 14 after a plague killed off most of her fellow villagers.

At some point however she had no more money so she sold her body instead. Since her body had been 'defiled' anyway and she found pleasure in the work herself she decided to work for

Medievarad

The haircolor that can cgange seems definitly like something Acheron would be interested in.

How would they meet?

SilmeriaElemred

Hmm maybe buying her from a brothel she works at? She is underage so if the brother's owner agrees with a price she can just be sold.
And surely Acheron would like to see / try out what he might buy :P

Medievarad

SilmeriaElemred

I can upload her profile ^^ want to thread out their meeting or just leave that be

Medievarad

SilmeriaElemred

Okidokie ^^ Do you want to start it or want me to start. (Also where. Any region preference?)

Medievarad

If you can start, that'd be great. Any region is fine. Acheron gets around.

SilmeriaElemred

I'll get to it tomorrow or thursday ^^

Jounin64

I can offer Tyana or Evangeline, Tyanna isn't special in appearance but her mind may be interesting to him

Medievarad

I'd see him interested in Evangeline.

Jounin64

Okay, so will the thread be a separate or apart of you and Luna's

Medievarad

Seperate from Luna's. Unless your chara ters have a reason to be together.

Jounin64

I'd think it'd be more fun if we had it as one thread, ill brainstorm ideas with Luna once she's on