Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fallen and forgotten Gods|| Morrighan|| M ||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 12, 2015, 11:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course. Thank you mi-lady.'' Flora said. Although Jasorus stopped them. ''Play with Meriet.'' he said calmly and the two servants went towards the chained girl. The room was large though and whatever they were doing it was hard to hear.

''Well, I played the game along. Not a pleasant poison and it surely got to me but not the effect she so desired it would have.''

He looked at the succubus again when she pressed her body even more against his. ''Eager are we?'' Jasorus asked Kylarah. ''Let's get started then.'' Without hesitation Jasorus unbuttoned his pants and took them off. His underwear following after. His cock slightly hardened. Just like his torso, Jasorus had a good set of muscles and no bodyhair.

He walked around both girls letting his hands roam over each of their bodies. Feeling their curves and taking in their scent

Wild

Sophie and Kylarah smiled when the two slaves went towards the chained girl. "Sweet girls," Kylarah said with a devilish smirk. "Perhaps I'll take them up on their offer the next time I come to visit you."

Sophie smiled when she heard how the God had played the game along with the poison. "So you can die?" she asked. "I hope we won't have that effect on you during our stay here..."

Both women watched with delight when the God unbuttoned his pants and stripped off the remains of his clothes. It was clear from their face expressions that they liked what they saw...

"Ooooh, you are a sight for Gods... so to speak," Kylarah cooed when she admired him.

"Very impressive," Sophie agreed, allowing Jasorus to roam his hands over her body. "Come, show us to the bathroom, so we can be undisturbed when we slip into something more... comfortable...."

SilmeriaElemred

''Let's just say that I can die but not stay dead. I revive every time. It is still not a pleasant thing but her expression when she thought she killed me and then seeing me getting back on my feet, was priceless.''

Before he lead both women to the actual bath room which was adjecent to his bedroom, he took the glasses of wine. Giving each woman theirs so he couldcarry the fruitbowl and his own glass.

The room also was lit by the warm light the flowing lava provided but unlike the other bath, thisone had bubbles provided by the warm air that lava provided and it was large enough for three people. ''A much better bath dont you think?'' Jasorus asked as he lit the present candles.

Wild

Sophie and Kylarah were impressed when Jasorus spoke of being able to die but not stay dead. "Oooh, that could come in handy," Sophie cooed. "A practical talent indeed. Is it hard to learn, or is it one of the gifts you need to be born with?"

Kylarah giggled by the thought of the woman's face expression. "Oh that must have been hilarious," she grinned, then she got a thoughtful expression in her eyes. "You know what they say about my kind, right? We are able to fuck a man to death... I hope I won't anger you if I get a bit too eager during our bath. I don't want to get on your bad side."

The two women took the glasses of wine that were offered to them and then followed Jasorus into the actual bath room. They smiled as they looked around, clearly impressed by the interior and the God's good taste in decoration.

"Oh gods, I wish I had a bathroom like this," Sophie smiled as she looked around. "Instead of having to heat the darn water every time I wish to take a bath. It takes forever..."

Kylarah beamed towards Jasorus when he lit the present candles. "This looks awesome," she beamed. "You are a natural talent... I could use a man like you..."

Instead of unsheathing her clothes, she turned towards Jasorus. "It is not uncommon that guests bring presents when they visit a God," she said. "The presents Sophie and I bring to you today are our bodies. Do you wish to unwrap us yourself, or do you want us to unwrap each other?"

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus finished his wine and placed the fruit not far from the bath before returning to the two women.

''Hmm a tough choice.'' he said with a grin. ''Unwrap eachother. Would be nice in a semi sexual way as well. God or not. A man's mind tends to be quite the same.''

Wild

The two women finished their wine and placed their empty glasses on the nearest stand.

"Very well," Kylarah smiled when she heard Jasorus's choice. "And remember, you may touch while we unwrap your gifts..."

She moved towards Sophie, and placed a soft, sensual kiss on her lips, before she slowly moved her hand to the laces of Sophie's dress. She worked slowly and sensually, allowing the woman's skin to be revealed inch by inch. Now and then she looked at Jasorus to measure his reactions to what he saw.

Sophie returned the soft, sensual kiss to Kylarah's lips. Also she worked slowly on the clothes, revealing the skin of the succubus only gradually.

The two women allowed their hands to glide gently over the other woman's skin, moaning in pleasure as they kissed and caressed each other - but they always returned to working on the clothes.

(Skin will be revealed in next post - just wanted to see Jasorus reacting first ;) )

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus grinned and watched. It was not a predatory gaze but one of fasination. It was different with these women then when his slaves did so.

His cock twitched slightly at the sight but he would not aproach them yet. He after all liked the view

Wild

The two women smiled when they saw the grin on the God's face. Then they looked at each other, and it was as if they made a plan. They started humming softly, an erotic melody, while they started swaying their bodies in slow and seductive dance moves.

Their hips were swaying, and they also made bellydancer moves with the muscles of their abdomens, while more and more skin were revealed.

The clothes were unfastened from the laces holding them up, and both women slowly allowed their clothes to glide off their bodies during this seductive dance, while they still continued touching each other gently.

When the dance ended, the clothes of both women were laying on the floor, and the women turned to Jasorus and smiled to him, hoping he had enjoyed their little show.

SilmeriaElemred

Everything about Jasorus revealed he had liked their show and calmly walked towards them. Usually a woman begged for his attention. At the least the ones he usually had. They would walk towards him and almost fight over who got to touch him first. This was a refreshing difference.

His muscles even a few veins running through them were easily revealed as he walked including a vein which branched off into a few more was visable on his hard cock.

Once he had reached the two woman he wrapped his arm around Sophie and took her breast in his mouth while with Kylarah he started to massage her breast before gently pinching the nipple.

Wild

Sophie and Kylarah smiled as their gazes caressed the man who came walking towards them. Unlike his slaves they did not fight over him or beg for his attention. They were sure of themselves and their physical attraction. They knew that they did not need to chase after any man, but that the men would be willing to come to them.

Sophie closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure when Jasorus took her breast in his mouth, and Kylarah purred while he massaged her breast and gently pinched her nipple.

"Do you like what you see?" the succubus asked in a seductive way as she allowed her gentle hands to trail over the God's body.

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus sucked rather strongly on Sophie's nipple before releasing it. ''Would I be doing this if I did not like what I saw?'' Jasorus asked with a grin. ''It would be interesting though to be fucked to death and yet live to tell the tale.''

His hand descended from Kylarah's breast to her ass and squeezed the flesh before giving it a slap. His mouth on Sophie's other breast and gently nibbled on the nipple.

''It should just not be a pleasant sight for me though.'' he spoke after releasing it and turned to Kylarah. Allowing his tongue to run over her abdomen before he made his way further down between her legs. He had never tasted a succubus before.

His free hand touched Sophie wherever he could reach and went between her legs to feel her.

Wild

Sophie moaned with pleasure when Jasorus sucked on her nipple. Her own hands started caressing the God where she could reach him, and she made sure she did not get in the way of Kylarah's caresses.

Kylarah grinned when he asked if he would be doing this if he did not like what he saw. "Probably not," she grinned. "You look like a smart man. It would be interesting to fuck a man to death and then hear him tell the tale afterwards... Normally men are more - quiet - after I am done with them.... So it would be a nice change indeed..."

Kylarah purred when she felt his hands on her body, the slap on her ass only making her laugh. Also she had started caressing Jasorus where she could reach him, and at the same time making sure to not hinder Sophie in her caresses.

"Mmmmmm," Sophie purred when his mouth found her other nipple, a smile on her face when the God said it should not just be a pleasant sight for him. "Also we like what we see," she assured him, starting to kiss her way down his body while he explored Kylarah with his tongue.

Kylarah moaned in pleasure when he licked her, spreading her legs a little more to grant him better access. She had never been licked by a God before.

Both women caressed Jasorus with their hands and lips when he touched them, showing clearly they loved the feel of him.

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus did not mind the touches although they could be less gentle with him if they wanted. He liked scratching and being scratched. Bite and being bitten hard. But he would let the two women discover that themselves.

''I am glad that I can please your eyes. Now, your bodies'' Jasorus spoke and licked his lips before he sucked on Kylarah's clit, giving it a soft nibble afterwards before turning back to Sophie. His lips finding hers to give her a lustfull kiss. His other hand found Kylarah's inner thighs and started to rub her as well.

He felt both his hads slowly getting a bit wet as he rubbed both women.

Wild

The two women varied their caresses of Jasorus' body. It was especially the succubus Kylarah who dared to challenge him, to bite and scratch while pressing her body against him. Sophie was calmer, but also she did her job caressing the God while they gently guided him towards the bath and slipping into the bath with him between them.

Kylarah moaned in pleasure when Jasorus sucked on her clit, her womanhood feeling moist under his touch.

Sophie returned Jasorus' lustful kiss with a passionate kiss of her own, and continued kissing down his body before allowing her juicy lips to surround his manhood. While Sophie started sucking on Jasorus' cock, Kylarah stimulated his balls with an eager little tongue.

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus released a deep moan. With both girls working on his manhood however he could no longer rub between their legs.

Having his cock inside of Sophie's mouth was different then when a slave or servant did it. It felt a lot better. Then again he was not forcing them to take his cock all in.

Still he could not deny somehow missing the teary eyes they had.

''You girls met before this? Surely seems like it.'' Jasorus spoke as he placed one hand on Sophie's head.

He had his first peak though after a good while and released in Sophie's mouth. But it did not seem Jasorus was close to being done with this.

''Kylarah... why dont you sit down on the edge with Sophie on your lap.'' Jasorus said with a grin

Wild

Sophie and Kylarah smiled when they heard the God releasing a deep moan. While Sophie continued working on Jasorus' manhood, taking it all inside her mouth, Kylarah continued massaging his testicles. But at the same time the succubus also started covering the God's torso with kisses and playful bites, while one of her hands scratched his backside.

Kylarah laughed gently and shook her head when Jasorus asked if she and Sophie had met like this before. "No, this is the first time," she replied. "Sophie summoned me when she accidentally read out the runes she deciphered in that cave I showed you. I had not seen her before then..."

Sophie swallowed the God's first release and licked him clean afterwards. "Mmmmm, you taste good," she smiled and kissed him.

Kylarah smiled and placed herself on the edge as Jasorus requested. Sophie smiled and placed herself on Kylarah's lap. Both girls giggled and looked over at Jasorus, wondering what he wanted to do with them next...

SilmeriaElemred

''It would not be fair if I'd be the only one feeling good right?'' he used his hands to grope Kylarah's breasts and used his mouth on one of Sophie's.

Leaving a trail of kisses over Sophie's abdomen as he went down. His hands moving over Kylarah's body until they reached her ass.

His mouth was at Sophie's inner thighs by that time and started to lick and suck her before moving to Kylarah's pussy and did the same. Moving one hand which he used to rub the one he did not lick inserting two of his fingers slowly.

Wild

"Oh, there is no danger of any of us feeling left out with you around," Kylarah purred when Jasorus groped her breasts.

Sophie moaned in agreement when she felt his mouth on her breast and the trail of kisses across her abdomen. Both girls used their hands and lips to caress Jasorus where they could reach him.

The girls closed their eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being licked and sucked, his gentle rubbing of their secret places. They both moaned as he used both his fingers and his tongue on them, rocking gently against him while they both kissed him passionately.

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh do not worry. Certainly the both of you can give attention to one another as well.'' Jasorus spoke and licked his lips. He switched places between the two womanhoods. The one who would not feel his mouth getting his two fingers instead he eventually increased to three putting them in whole the way slightly curved to run their insides.

''Never thought I'd be pleasing a succubus and half demon though.'' he spoke as he stood up slightly. Spreading both woman's legs and inserted his throbbing cock in Kylarah's pussy but to make sure Sophie would not feel left out he continued rubbing her and penetrating her with his fingers.

Wild

Sophie and Kylarah chuckled with laughter when Jasorus said they could give attention to each other. To prove that they could, they kissed each other passionately, but without stopping caressing Jasorus. He too would be involved in their kisses and caresses.

Both women moaned and writhed their bodies under him, allowing him to touch them as he wanted. Perhaps the succubus was a bit more eager in her pleasing of him, but the part demon wasn't all bad either as she found a way to curl her body to suck on his manhood while he gave his attention to her womanhood.

Kylarah let out a loud moan of pleasure when Jasorus penetrated her. She curled her legs around his hips and rocked her body against him while she growled with passion. Sophie rocked her body against Jasorus' fingers, allowing him to be as rough as he pleased.

"None of us thought we would get to please a God either," Sophie smiled and leaned in to kiss Jasorus. Kylarah purred and sucked hard on Jasorus' neck, trying to make sucking marks on his skin.

Tags: