Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dungeon crawling!

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, November 15, 2015, 06:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Recently there have been rumors going around about an old city buried in the Terrin moutians. Rumors of treasure... and of danger. Some say the dead still walk the halls and corridors of their former homes. Could the rumors be true?

Those rumors are the product of my charater Eyiahad posting "help wanted" ads on every inn door he could within twenty miles of these ruins on both sides of the border. He's only one man, and exploring an entire buried city by himself would not be fun, or easy. Too much stuff to look at, too much loot to pick through, and too many zombies to put down. So, he's looking for help. Specifically, he's looking for:

• Mages (fire and earth prefered)
  • Healers
  • Warriors (or anyone handy with a weapon really)
Now, before you go and sign your character up for this, here's a few things you need to know: firstly, these ruins are dark and filled with skeletons and zombies, and secondly that Eyiahad doesn't care for whiners and complainers. If your character hates the dark, or undead things, or just likes to complain about things, this isn't a plot for them.

Kalak8538

Nightmare

Cassandra would like to explore these ruins. She's basically an adventurer and is quite skilled with various kinds of weapons. I'm sure her combat expertise could be of use.

Ranganok

My Ranganok would also be interested but he won't fight. He is a divinator which can see beyond what cannot be seen.  And mostly he will be an observer that can guide trough divination and decipher the ruins. If it is ok with you then I will join, if not then that's that. :)