Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Army of Darkness: A Plotting Thread

Started by Nightmare, November 17, 2015, 10:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightmare

So, as part of the lore behind my characters Rhea and Lance, I have created a guild called The Darkness. The guild is full of those who practice dark magic, followers of death and others who have darkness in their hearts. Please read through the guild info page to see if you are interested before continuing.

Currently there are 3 2 "leadership" positions open in the guild; the leader of the mages, the leader of the healers, and the leader of the spies and assassins. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please let me know (through PM or by applying on the guild's info page). I am hoping to have some side plots with Lance and Rhea and these other members of the Council of Purgatory.

Anyone can create/apply a character for membership in the guild, just tell me where you think your character would fit in best (warrior/mage/spy/etc.) Apply on the guild info page or through PM.

Eventually the plan is some sort of invasion (the details of which will be determined by what the admins will approve) by this "army of darkness". This invasion is going to be split into many parts.

The first part is going to be the different groups (mages/warriors/etc.) being briefed on their tasks by their respective leaders. Each group will have their own thread and anyone with a character in that group can participate in that thread. These threads will end by each group meeting up in the center of Purgatory to prepare for the invasion. Please note: You MUST register your character here before participating so I can keep track of who is involved in this event.

The second part will be the invasion itself. This will be staged throughout multiple threads in multiple locations. Anyone with a character in the guild can choose which thread they would like to participate in. Ideally only one leader will be in each thread, resulting in four separate threads in four separate locations. Also, anyone who wants to play a character as opposition to this "army of darkness" can join in whichever thread they see fit. These threads will end with the beginning of the "final battle". Please note: You MUST register your character here before participating so I can keep track of who is involved in this event.

The third part of the invasion is the final battle between Rhea and an unknown hero (in other words, this position is available, so let me know if you would like your character to be this hero). Rhea makes her first appearance on the battlefield at this point, killing everyone who makes an attempt to defeat her. Then, when the time is right, she begins channeling Apocalypse. This spell starts to drain the life of everyone around her, but the hero is unaffected. This leads to Rhea being unable to finish the spell and the final battle follows. This part of the event is between myself as Rhea and the "hero" only.

The final part of the invasion will be influenced by the "final battle" between Rhea and that hero. More information on this will be provided as it arises.

If you want to be a part of this event in any way, let me know. If you simply wish to join the guild, apply on the guild's info page linked above.

JackieCat

Just a quick question, is there a plan on who will win the battle between Rhea and the 'hero'?
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Nightmare

Well, in order for the Apocalypse spell to complete it must go uninterrupted, so at the very least the spell will be stopped. I feel like most logically the hero would win the battle since the results of the thread can't really alter the state of the world or the lore behind it. That being said, I'm always open to ideas, so I'll answer like this; whatever we can make work and the roleplayers involved want to do, I'll try to accommodate.

Hope that helps!

JackieCat

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor