Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Beast of the Tundra Plotting Thread

Started by Ethereal-Star, December 29, 2014, 09:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slithix

Yeah I'm going to reply now sorry people for the delay

DarkAndar

No worries Slithix! Great post!

I've got another up. Feel free to take control of the wight if you wish. This should shape up to be a good little battle for the trio. :) Hopefully it will also give Aguta and Knives a chance to catch up with their own part of the story. Hope you all enjoy it.

Till next time, happy quills to you!

Ethereal-Star

I also got another post up. The Revenant with the glowing red sword is now after Slithix, so Slithix should put in his reply now. If you read the post carefully it should tell of an easy way to kill it. And its sword can drain physical strength from any foes temporarily if it strikes them.

So many undead and more keep coming... This might be a longer battle than expected. Heh. :D

DarkAndar

Ohh nice! Even more baddies to face. I think the party will be properly warmed up for ol' Lich lass. :P

DarkAndar

Now that Icarus is taking an extended leave, what would you all like to do with our Beast story? For our part of the writing, Ethereal and I are still waiting on Slithix. I'm still into it, but I am a little sad that others either aren't devoted enough to it to write on a regular basis or have personal things going on that make doing so too difficult. Either way, I have enjoyed what we did manage to write immensely and I do hope to write with those involved perhaps another time. Although it would be possible to turn some of the PC's into NPC's, I'd rather not do that. Perhaps it is best if we simply paused it here and reconvene at a later date. Or simply retire the thread.

Looking forward to what you all want to do. Take care!

-Andrew

Ethereal-Star

I vote we pause the thread and reconvene later once everyone's on board again. Perhaps it will give @Slithix and @ChocbreadMarshmallow enough time to figure out their own posts. And once IcarusDescension's back with us, we can pick up where we left off. Because I really do not want to end the thread like it is, if I have to wait, I will and would highly prefer that option as opposed to quitting cold-turkey.

The thread has been a lot of fun and I really would love to see it to its final dramatic conclusion if at all possible. Just my .02 cents.

Slithix

Sorry about the lack of replies. My parents and siblings just left on holidays so I've been sending them off and I've just started my first Summer job so things are pretty hectic. I don't mind replying tomorrow if it suits but I think we'd be better off until everyone is back and ready for action.

Ethereal-Star

@Slithix
Thanks for the update! No pressure, just reply when you can. But since Icarus and ChocBread currently have their own sub-plot going, maybe the three of us can finish up our little battle first before confronting the Big Bad Lich?

What do you guys think?

Ethereal-Star

Well, it seems this thread has come to an 'end', so to speak. Since I seem to be the only one of the group still here, that kinda makes it difficult to continue. If any of you see this reply and wish to continue the story, I'd love to. Since it pretty much ended in the middle of a battle.  :-\

Slithix

Ethereal-Star

Hey Slithix! :D Yes, it was proving to be an epic battle where all the characters involved could strut their stuff. If the others come back, hopefully we can finish the whole plot. If not, I'll sadly have to end it on the assumption that the party was successful with the evil witch and her demon bear ending up dead, and so on and so forth. And then there would be much rejoicing.... And moving on to other threads... :-\

Slithix

Yeah that might sadly be the case :( But anyway how are you! I haven't been active due to my final year of school but I'm ready for a fresh start :) Any threads in the making that would be nice for me to slide into :P

Ethereal-Star

I am doing alright. You?

And remember, Slithix the character is still in the Serendipity Riverlands "Sins of the Past, Chaos Unleashed" thread. I am going to respond to it in just a bit, but after I do feel free to saunter on in again.  :D

But I really hope to continue this one too. ???

Slithix

Yeah i'm not too bad thanks :) But yeah I'll be sure to give it a look in the next few days as is currently 1:00 over here and I have to get up at 7:30 :)

Ethereal-Star

Thanks, take your time. Glad you're still interested in the thread.

Ethereal-Star

Well, unless the others come back and post something, I am going to assume this thread is 'done.' :(

Slithix

I guess so Ethereal  :( , well at least we had fun while it lasted  :D