Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane (A Prince's Past)

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 22, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre was hungry and thirsty and he needed to eat, he looked to Ana.

"Ana can I have something to eat please." He asked tentatively almost worried that still was not real and any moment the illusion would melt away.

He was desperate for a bath too, he wanted to wash away the memories of the Temple as if it were merely dirt, but not of Abigor coming to save him, that is a memory that would last forever, his handsome and heroic Gor riding to the rescue.

"Father is not going to let the physician come in here is he?" He asked his voice tremoring a little, the only thing he hated more than the priests was the physician.

Parkway

Ana smiled softly and she immediately summoned a light soup and some thick crusty bread.  She didn't want him over doing it and getting ill.  She had his warm cider drink for him brought as well.

"Come Prince.  Something light but filling to help you regain your strength."  She fussed over the setting before going to the bed to help him out, that was her purpose.  The Prince and it pleased her for she loved him like a son.

"I have a surprise for you Prince."  The nursemaid winked. 

The question as to his father made her eyes close.  "I will speak with Master Zenethor.  I do not want anyone disturbing you, so no the physician will NOT be allowed to tend you for a good while!"  She said it with some vigor.  Ana was still angry with the King.  She knew he would need to be tested after the incident but it did not have to be like that.

There was a soft knock at the door.

Abigor was nervous.  Ana had requested him at Prince Sabre's room but he feared seeing Sabre.  What if he had just been scared and didn't mean what he said?  No, no....stop doubting it!  But he was nervous.  For the first time it mattered to him that he be desired by another and that other being Prince Sabre.

He brushed his long dark hair and dressed in the appropriate attire. 

Abigor didn't know when or how it happened he only knew it did.  He loved the Prince.  But theirs would not be well received, like Kora and Ulric they would be forced to love from a distance.  He didn't care.  All that mattered is that they both knew how they felt.  It had his heart pumping.

He arrived at the Princes door and knocked.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre sat bundled up by the fire in a comfortable armchair, he had finished the soup and bread and now sipped the warmed cider.  There was a knock at the door and immediately he tensed but calmed as the handsome frame of Abigor filled the doorway.

"Lord Abigor." He smiled, he used the formal title not wanting to raise any suspicions.

"It pleases me greatly to see you again and I want to thank you for aiding me." He lowered his eyes and smiled.

"I trust you are recovered from your wound now?" Sabre asked softly gesturing to the chair opposite him.

He looked to Ana.

"Please Ana could you fetch Lord Abigor a drink of his pleasing." He asked the demoness very politely.

Parkway

He was momentarily lost in the beauty of the Prince.  His smile spoke of so many things, much more than should be exposed.  But luckily the handmaiden was not watching the two.

He loved Sabre.  Not just a love for his soon to be King.  But for his lover. Yes he knew without a doubt this was who would always hold his heart.

"I should be thanking you Prince.  Certainly not the other way around."  He sat and his hand just touched his arm, which was covered but the heat was still evident.  "I should be thanking you." 

Ana came with the drink for Lord Abigor she looked at the demon and her eyes expressed how thankful she was for Sabre's return.  Abigor wanted to tell her truly the Prince already had it under control.  But that could wait for now.

"I didn't do anything but give you a ride back.  It was all you who took care of the danger Prince.  You are very powerful."  He looked away afriad he might have been too forward.  Damn when was he going to learn!   

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre looked to him through lowered lashes, his dark eyes amused.

"I seem to recall you came racing through the Temple to find me....which is more than just a ride back here." He smiled sweetly.

His lips went to his goblet to take some more of the warm spiced cider.

"Anyone watching might have thought you cared." He teased lightly in Abigor's mind.

"Perhaps the thought of another kissing me spurred you on....he didn't by the way.....kiss me."

He made light of the situation though inside he felt sick, scared still at the thought of what the High Priest planed to do to him.  Sabre was still very innocent in that respect, unlearned though Kora had explained a little to him.  The Priest was right....an innocent Incubus was unheard of....why would such a thing exist...for what purpose.

"Did you want my innocence Gor...all to yourself?" He purred softly in the General's mind.

Parkway

Abigor actually colored.  "Are you not my responsibility?  It is my duty to keep you safe.  Surely anyone could see I was merely doing my courtly duty."  But his voice gave away a teasing lit and his eyes spoke of emotions so great that words only paled their meaning.

He spoke aloud as his color returned to normal and a wicked grin of mischief took over, "they would have been right on both counts now would they not?"  He arched his eyebrow suggestively.

The banter they were exchanging was enticing.  He loved that they could do this and he was even more drawn to the prince.  He shoved the thoughts of how long they could keep their passion hidden.  For now he was content to just be with him.  The large demon leaned over and brushed his fingers against the princes, it was an innocent gesture but also filled with so much emotion.

Jelenis Tythe

For the first time in his life, as Abigor's fingers touched his own, Sabre gave a soft little purr of pleasure.  It almost startled him and he glanced to see if Ana had heard him.

"I wish we were alone." He whispered.

"I want you to kiss me."

The words were no sooner out of his mouth when he flushed a pale pink feeling a little guilty for saying them.  His stomach had tightened and he chewed his lip lowering his eyes a little embarrassed.

He had told Abigor he wanted to be kissed by him....was it wrong?

Parkway

He inhaled sharply.  He wanted nothing more than to feel those lips on his.  To run his thumb over those plumb rubies.  To draw him into a kiss and slowly part them with his tongue.

He felt the pressure of his desire and shifted in his chair.  His voice husky, "I want nothing more then to kiss you in return.  Touch you and have you touch me in return."  His eyes never left Sabre as his chest rose and fell.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre breath quickened and his eyes almost glowed.

"Really?" He whispered softly.

"You truly want those things with me?"  Despite his apparent beauty and desirability Sabre was still very shy about himself and the way he was perceived by others.

"Please tell me that I will not just be another conquest, another notch on your bedpost." He whispered.

"I could not bear it if this was just a game."

Jelenis Tythe

He glanced towards where Ana was busy reading and then back to Abigor.

"If it is permitted perhaps you could take me for a short walk in the gardens tomorrow." He said softly.

"To allow me some fresh air to help my recovery....I am sure you know all the quiet and secret spots in the gardens."

His mind drifted to that night with Karadis, a night he felt so jealous of.

"Maybe I might experience certain things there." He whispered his eyes never leaving the General's son.

Parkway

Abigor also let his eyes travel to Ana and back to Sabre.  "I would think a walk in the garden would do you some good.  It will build your strength."

He smile mischievous as he looked at the prince.  "I could show you many part of the garden where eyes are not watching.  We can speak of many things and do many things."  He wiggled his eyebrows.

"But maybe I should go now and let you rest?"  He reluctantly removed his hand from the prince.  "Until the morning...." And the last part he just mouthed 'love'.  He got up from the chair and left for the night.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre went back to his room and fell on his bed with a grin on his face, Abigor did love him, his heart pounded and his stomach was tight and he felt giddy.

Tomorrow they would go for a walk and finally he would have his first kiss, one from the man he loved, truly loved.

"Abigor." He whispered the name softly, almost breathless.

"My lover to be."

Parkway

Abigor smiled as he walked to his chamber.  Who would have thought the prince would be the one to tame him?  No one!  But Sabre held something no body else did. 

The prince was graceful and powerful all mixed together.  He loved his inner strength.  He loved his innocence.  He loved him.  Simply put he loved him.

He went to his bed very happy.  He woke the same way.

The next morning he ate quickly and went through his drills.  He didn't want to miss his walk in the garden.

Later when he was done he went to change and dressed in his favorite color purple he waited by the garden gate for his love. 

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre had begged and cajoled Ana to let him go out that morning for a little walk in the garden.  She had insisted on coming but was told by the Prince he was not a baby or an invalid and she had grudgingly let him go.  He was on strict instructions not to over exert himself and to be back by lunch to take some food and rest.

With his heart hammering in his chest he pulled on his black coat to set off his ensemble, dark colours made him look pale and striking.  All the way to the garden all he could think of was Abigor and what they might do, his breeches felt tight and his stomach fluttered in anticipation.

He saw him waiting by the gate and he approached almost breathless and a little shyly.

"Lord Abigor." He purred softly.

Parkway

The large demon smiled.  "You are looking well Prince Sabre."  Appearances had to be kept here at the entrance. 

"Are you ready for your walk my lord?"

Abigor lead the prince into the garden and went for the maze.  He slowly guided him through the lush walls.  "Tell me do you think you know the maze?  I mean really know all its secrets?" 

With that Abigor tugged on Sabre's sleeve and lifted a vail of ivy to show him another lesser known path.  "Care to take the path less traveled my Prince?"  He arched his eyebrow and slipped under the ivy.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre heart beat fast, faster than he had ever known as he followed Abigor through the trail of Ivy onto a more secret path, one he had truly not known about.  His breath was quickenining with every step he took, it was almost becoming agony the wait, following him, expectant of what might come.

They came to a small enclosure, once a little stone temple covered with tangles of rose and ivy, it was scented, beautiful.  He stopped to rest a moment, his stomach fluttering with nervousness and desire.

"Please....Abigor.....I can wait no longer.....I beg you....kiss me." He whispered.

Parkway

He enjoyed leading Sabre into the hidden alcove.  His smile for once reached his eyes, and also for once it wasn't about his pleasure it was about Sabre's.  For once he wanted his partner to feel pleasure and love.

"Kiss you?"  he queried and picked up Sabre's hand.  He came in close and at the last moment turned to place his lips on Sabre's hand.  "Like that my Prince."  But his breathing was heavy, giving away he desire for Sabre.  "Or would you rather our lips met?"  With that spoken his lips grazed Sabre's cheek and almost touched his lips.  Abigor knew he was teasing the Prince.  But he couldn't kiss him here.  He wanted to but not here. 

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre's Incubus blood was coming to the forefront in this moment, Abigor's teasing was driving him mad.  All he wanted was to feel the General's sons mouth on his, his hands exploring, his dark eyes glittered almost feverishly.

"Please 'Gor!" He begged.

"Do not tease me.....I want to feel....I want to know....I want to feel what Karadis was given so freely and yet me you tease." He implored desperately.

At this moment in time Sabre's body was at Abigor's mercy, he would have done anything the older demon male said.

Parkway

Abigor let his lips graze the side of Sabre's cheeks going to his ear.  His body was so close but didn't touch.  His left hand caressed the  Princes neck as he whispered, "not here love.  Even the birds have eyes.  Trust me I want to.  You have no idea how badly I do.  If you let your eyes roam down you will see my arousal for you.  It is what you do to me and we don't even touch.  Imagine what happens when we do."  He sighed and let his lips rest against the crown of Sabre's head.

He was sure Sabre could feel his heart pound against his chest.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre moaned softly, his gaze roaming downwards as he had been asked and he saw the extent of Abigor's desire.

"Where then?" He whispered.

"Where could we go in the whole of the Tenth where we will not be seen?"

He did feel that powerful heart beating, matching his own beat for beat, this was torture, these new  budding feelings he had never felt before, only to have them unfulfilled.

"Abigor...Oh Abigor." He groaned, confused, needful.