Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Marvelous Murder Mystery Feast

Started by Jounin64, November 22, 2015, 09:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

In America Thanksgiving is coming soon, so that means its time for a feast thread. Lord Rhys will be hosting a feast, anyone is invited, upper class and mustached people are encouraged to come especially.

This feast will be full of plot twists, mystery, and of course murder

Ranganok

Jounin64

Great! Just remember don't kill other players unless they're ok with it. I'll have lots of NPC fodder lol

Ranganok

Nightmare

I would love to have Kira involved. She would likely have a few nobles who are targets of hers for assassination at this feast, which could definitely bring some of the murder aspect. She'd probably pose as a minor noble of some kind.

That being said, she would also probably try to leave once her final target was killed to make sure she didn't get found out, and Lord Rhys might notice a few valuable artifacts missing from his house once she's gone!

viciousfox

Ah, sounds interesting. Would like it if my character Lis could join too. She'd be among the ones trying to find out who was the killer at the end.

Jounin64

@Ragnarok @Midnight @Lisana so sorry I didn't respond sooner, thanksgiving irl was a lot more hectic due to hotel hopping, but its still the season of feasts and I'll post later today and Lis can join

Ethereal-Star

I could offer Gileth for this. She could have been invited to his mansion after he had visited her shop or some such. Or any other reason we can think up. Perhaps she is traveling to Summervale upon hearing about some nice findings for her jewelry business and runs into your character that way? Let me know, thanks.

Jounin64

Yeah that could work! I've just been so busy lately So, sorry if this doesn't come up soon