Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Searching for a Sire

Started by DragonSong, November 23, 2015, 03:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Heeeeeeyyyy,

So, I decided to ignore the voice in my head screaming, "STOP IT YOU HAVE ENOUGH F***KING CHARACTERS! JEEZ!" and now I have Gwen, a recently turned vampire. I'd like to do a thread with her and her sire, preferably  including how and why she was turned (which I'm open to plotting out in a variety of ways).

Anyone have a vamp they could use? :)

Wild

I know at least two vampires that would be willing to plot with yours. The first is my own vampire Flavia Bathory, but I am also quite certain Silvertongue would be willing to offer her character Rahim ^^

DragonSong

Both of those options sound great! Maybe we could even try to do a thread with all three?? :P

Lemme know what you guys think!

Wild

I would love to thread with you, and I am quite certain that Silvertongue will be willing to thread with you too ^^

DragonSong

Ok, so the vague plan seems to be this: Silvertongue is gonna start a thread beginning with turning Gwen- I figure after we have some sort of foundation established maybe Flavia can jump in? If you're still interested of course.

Wild

Sure, it works for me. Please let me know when you want me to toss Flavia into it ^^