Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bonds of Magic [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, January 20, 2016, 10:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Wait-

What?

"H-hold on." She waved her hands in front of her, eyes wide. "Master? What the hell are you- so you mean we're sorta stuck together?" Oh great. "Please don't do that," she begged, reaching out to touch his shoulder and try to push him out of the submissive position.

Medievarad

"Ofcourse, lord Hanako." He said as he went to sit down cross-legged again. "I do not have a choice. It is that or live a life dishonoured. I do not wish for that." He nodded slowly. "We are stuck together. No 'sort of', no 'buts'. We are stuck, lord Hanako."

DragonSong

Great. Just great.

Groaning, Hana dropped her head into her hands, ears drooping dejectedly. "Please don't call me that," she muttered. It was the only thing she could think to say. "If you can't manage Hana, just- Hanako is fine. Please."

With a sharp breath, she sat back, dragging her hands down her face. "Okay. Okay, there has to be a way to fix this," she said quietly, eyes narrowing as she tried to think.

Medievarad

"I'm sorry, Hana." Ronin leaned forward slightly, putting his hands on her shoulders, before pulling her in for a hug. "I truly am sorry. But these conditions can and will not change."

DragonSong

Surprised by the hug- and by his use of her nickname- it took her a moment to relax. When she did, she let out a heavy breath and let her head fall onto his shoulder, ears flicking back and forth in anxiety.

"Not your fault," she mumbled, circling her arms around him and patting his back hesitantly. "You didn't do it on purpose. You were just trying to help." She was feeling a little shell shocked, falling into a role of comforter so she didn't have to think about what was actually happening.

Medievarad

"It is, however, my fault. I understimqted the strength on the seal." He sighed slowly. He didn't need consoling. At all. Hanako, to him, was sounding panicked and desperate. That would explain the hug. And he was still in an eternal debt to her. So. Comforting her, or at least, making her more comfortable was a thing he was obliged to do.

DragonSong

"Gods." Her tails swished in agitation and she sat back, tugging at the ends of her hair. "I guess...I guess we'll just have to make the most of this then, won't we?" she muttered eventually.

With a soft sigh she shook her head and stood. "Look, I'm tired. We've both had a long day. Let's just- let's get some rest and see how things look later, okay?"

Medievarad

Ronin looked in her general direction, one of his hands raising the blindfold to around his forehead, instead as an actual blindfold, his sclera thick and hazy, his irisses grey and dull. He was obviously bliend. "Alright.. You take the bed.," was what he insisted on with a soft smile, his eyes, blind and hazy had somewhat of a kind and warm spark in them.

DragonSong

Hanako leaned down to touch his hand, guiding it to her face so he could feel her lips curving in a small smile.

"I meant what I said before," she said softly, kindly. "We can share the bed. Master's orders or whatever." Straightening, she climbed onto the bed and curled on her sigh, urging, "Come on then. Promise I won't pounce on you or anything."

Medievarad

"May I?" Ronin raised his other hand, but holding off from touching her face. "If I touch your face, I can more or less get a proper idea of what you look like."

DragonSong

"Hm? Oh- sure." She shifted closer, taking his hand and pulling him gently closer. She guided his hand to her face and let her own hand drop, doing her best to hold still despite how strange she felt doing this. Her ears flicked, tails swishing behind her as she kept the rest of her body stock still.

Medievarad

Ronin ran his hands over her face, gently using his calloused thumbs to feel the details of Hanako's face, after a short while, he pulled back again. "Thank you."

DragonSong

"Uh, you're welcome." Clearing her throat, she fell back on her usual defense mechanism- scathing humor. With a smirk, she sat back and quipped, "What, you only gonna touch my face? Not interested in anything else?"

Medievarad

Ronin gulped audibly, shaking his head. "N-No. Not at all. I mean-" He sighed slowly. She had him there, how much he hated to admit it. The half orc decided it would be best to just shut up now.

DragonSong

Giggling, Hanako flopped back onto the bed with a teasing, "So serious! We're gonna have to fix that." She yawned and let her head drop onto a pillow. "Go on and lay down, we should both get some rest," she urged, two of her tails curling over her legs to give him room.

Medievarad

Ronin only let out a slow grunt at the teasing tone, standing up slowly, pulling the katana from his hip and placing it against the wall, next to the bed, before lying down. Back turned towards Hanako.

Not because he didn't want to talk, but more for her comfort and privacy. That's what he kept telling himself.

It was for his comfort he was laying down like this.

DragonSong

She definitely was tired- but all in all, today had been a narrow escape for her, and now that she could actually relax her playful nature was starting to reassert itself. Keeping her eyes closed and evening her breath as though asleep, she flicked one of her tails in Ronin's direction, brushing the tip ticklishly along his leg.

If they were going to be stuck together, she may as well have a little fun with it.

Medievarad

His hand immediatly shot for the tail, grabbing a hold for it and only now feeling the fuzzy texture in his hand. "Is this yours?" He asked, rather obliviously.

DragonSong

Surprised, Hanako squeaked and jolted a bit at the touch. "Yes!" she exclaimed, swishing her other tails to brush against his wrist. "Those are mine too, by the way. For future reference."

Medievarad

Ronin let out a slow huff and released her tail again. "Alright. Good to know." He let out a slow breath, mentally noting anything furry touching him would be Hanako. And that her tails were probably sensitive, thus, possibly easily hurt.