Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Was wondering about Avian Races

Started by TheBirb, January 20, 2016, 01:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBirb

Are there any sort of Avian races on this website other than Valkyries/Griffons, just straight up bird people?

Would it be okay if I were to start drafting up a race to fulfill that slot if there isn't one on here already?

JackieCat

On this site, almost anything goes, except for all-powerful God-like creatures.  As far as I know, you can create any kind of avian race you want!  Just create a character of that race!  There's been some talk about opening up a place to post your new race, but for now, just make a character of almost any race you like, you can even create your own new race!

If you have any more questions, I suggest you contact Rhi or any of the other moderators. 

I hope this helped,
  JackieCat :))
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

TheBirb

Oh that's great!

I'll start drafting up that race in the meantime until I get the chance to present it and a character of said race as an example. Thanks!

Tags: