Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunter and Hunted [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 03, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"How could I not?" Theoden replied as he flushed, letting his hand smooth down her body to her hip. "Any male in his right mind would want you as often as physically possible."

He pressed a kiss to the nape of her neck. "But I won't touch you unless you want me to, Stygia."

DaGlobster

Aww, how cute.

Stygia smiled, and she wiggled a bit in his arms, again rubbing her ass against his hips.

"Well, since the first time was so good, I'd be hard pressed to deny you a second," Stygia said, and chuckled. She propped one of her legs up onto Theoden's hips so he could enter easier.

"Go ahead," she said, and grinned at him.

DragonSong

Theoden actually growled, one hand gripping her hip and the other moving to her breast. His hips pressed forward and he slid slowly into her, muffling a groan with a kiss to her neck.

"Gods, you're so warm," he whispered, hips rolling against her. He gritted his teeth with the effort of keeping his pace slow. "Tell me what you want," he urged, voice low and raw.

DaGlobster

"I want you to do what you want," Stygia said.

DragonSong

Gods that just wasn't fair. With a low groan he suddenly sat up, pulling her with him so her back was pressed against his chest. "Turn around," he murmured, kissing her neck as his hands skimmed up and down her sides in feather light strokes.

DaGlobster

Stygia let out a surprised little noise as he sat her up, and she stood from hims with a grin so she could turn around. She passed her fingers over her wet folds and lowered herself onto her knees, straddling him from the front.

She smiled a mischievous smile, and pushed Theoden onto his back. She passed her hands over her body, and started to ride him.

DragonSong

Theoden grunted a bit in surprise when she pushed him back, then gave a low groan as she started to move. "Dear gods..." His head fell back and he reached up to grab her hips, needing an anchor but trying to let her move at her own pace.

DaGlobster

Her goal, of course, was to make Theoden see stars. She rose up so that he almost left her, but then came right back down, slamming their hips together. She arced her back, grabbing a fistful of her own hair as she rode him and moaned, taking a few moments to stop and grind in little circles before resuming her brutal pace.

DragonSong

He actually cried out, bucking his hips up to meet her as she came down on him. "Gods- Stygia!" He groaned, digging his fingers into her hips and arching his back.

In an explosive movement, he sat up, thrusting into her, and crashed his mouth against hers. "Don't stop," he murmured against her lips, panting. "Gods, please don't stop."

DaGlobster

This boy had an awful habit of getting kissy. Still, if the cock was good, Stygia supposed she couldn't really complain. Of course, she didn't really care for the consequences this would have for him. She didn't really care if he got attached.

She put her hands against his chest to lean him away, allowing her to get a better angle for her riding.

DragonSong

Theoden was putty in her hands, easily allowing her to push him back while he did his best to match her movements, breath coming out in little pants and moans.

DaGlobster

Stygia found herself needing to vent some heat, so she leaned back, giving Theoden an excellent view of him sliding in and out of her. She was close to the edge now, her climaxes accelerated by their brutal pace.

DragonSong

"G-gods!" His head felt back and he had to clench his eyes shut, biting his lip so hard it bled. "I can't...much longer," he panted, hands returning to her hips and pulling her down roughly so with every rock their hips slammed together.

DaGlobster

And right as he said that, Stygia reached her peak. The velvet walls of her sex clamped down on Theoden and a tremble went through her.

"Gods!"

DragonSong

Conscious thought seemed to fail him as he reached his own peak and he gave a wordless cry, throwing his head back and bucking his hips up in a final thrust before he collapsed back to the ground, utterly spent.

"Dear gods..." he panted when he could remember how to speak.

DaGlobster

Stygia gave out a low moan, wiggling her butt a bit as she settled into the sensations. They were still on the bedroll, so Stygia merely laid down on his chest, not even bothering to pull him out, and pulled the cover over them.

"Sweet dreams, Theoden."

DragonSong

The elf started a bit, not expecting to sleep in such an intimate position. He relaxed when she seemed content to settle in though, hesitantly slipping his arms around her.

"And to you," he murmured, eyes fluttering. Gods, he was exhausted.

DaGlobster

Stygia giggled again and put her face in Theoden's shoulder. She closed her eyes, and promptly went to sleep.

DragonSong

He'd underestimated his ability to sleep in just about any situation. With a contented sigh, Theoden drifted off, arms tightening around Stygia in his sleep.

He was out like a light, and remained deeply asleep until the first few rays of sunlight started to work their way through the trees.

DaGlobster

Stygia slept. At some point during the night, she slipped to the side, curled up against him, and continued sleeping.