Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunter and Hunted [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 03, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Yawning, Theoden blearily opened his eyes and attempted to roll over- but was stilled by Stygia's presence at his side. He snapped awake very quickly as the previous night's events returned to him in a rush and he felt his cheeks heat.

Still, he couldn't seem to stop staring at her. She really was lovely. Almost unconsciously, he reached out to brush his fingertips over her cheek.

DaGlobster

Stygia was awake as soon as Theoden stirred, but her eyes remained closed. She felt the faint dusting of fingers against her cheeks, and she snuggled in closer, still pretending to be asleep.

DragonSong

Still asleep. He was a little reluctant to wake her, but was sure she'd want to get to her excavating business as quickly as possible. "Stygia?" he touched her cheek again, lightly. "It's morning. Wake up?"

DaGlobster

This time, Stygia sighed, along with a mild grunt of annoyance.

"The ruins aren't going anywhere," She muttered, eyes still closed.

DragonSong

Well. She had a point.

"Alright then," Theoden said with a small smile, withdrawing his hand and turning onto his back, letting his eyes close and his body relax. The bits of sunlight filtering through the trees dappled them and he sighed contentedly at the warmth.

He couldn't remember the last time he felt so relaxed.

DaGlobster

When Theoden turned onto his back, Stygia let out a small whine and curled against his side. She looped a leg over one of his, and let a hand rest on his chest.

DragonSong

"Hm?" He glanced down at the top of her head and smiled, letting an arm loop gently around her middle to pull her against his side. "Not totally asleep then, huh?" he said softly, a little teasing.

DaGlobster

Stygia answered his teasing with a tiny groan.

"Let me sleep," she said.

"We did a lot last night."

DragonSong

Theoden flushed at that. Coughing a bit, he murmured, "Yeah, I suppose we did." His arm tightened slightly around her and he tilted his head just a bit to rest his cheek on her hair hesitantly. "Just, ah...let me know when you want to start this expedition of yours."

DaGlobster

"I will."

Stygia didn't even need to act. She was so incredibly comfortable right now, and dragons were notorious for being lazy at times.

DragonSong

It was surprisingly comfortable, cuddled up like that, even just laying on the forest floor with not much more than a bedroll between him and the ground. Theoden wasn't usually one to laze about, but he found his eyelids growing heavy.

Well, if Stygia wasn't in a rush to get up, why should he be?

DaGlobster

Indeed, Stygia's draconic nature got the better of her, and she somehow managed to cuddle against Theoden even more, taken by the sheer comfort of it all.

Yeah, she was going to milk this guy for all he had, in case she had to kill him later. It'd be such a waste, true. Maybe she could turn him into a thrall?

DragonSong

Theoden smiled slightly and curved around the woman a bit more, letting one hand stroke up and down her back absently.

DaGlobster

Stygia sighed pleasantly, pressing up against Theoden before letting herself fall back into a light sleep.

DragonSong

He felt Stygia beginning to doze again and let his arm curl around her shoulders, shifting a bit to settle himself more comfortably.

He managed to hold himself still for a while, but as the sun gradually crept higher he began fidgeting. It wasn't in his nature to sleep in, and though he was doing his best not to disturb his companion she still found himself shifting every few minutes, glancing around at the glen.

DaGlobster

The elf's fidgeting counterbalance Stygia's comfort enough to make her want to get up, so with a slight huff she lifted her head.

"Anxious to go, are we?" Stygia teased, and she grabbed his crotch while licking her lips. She sat up, tossed her hair to the side, and sighed, stretching to give Theoden a once-in-a-lifetime view of her.

"I suppose we should get going..."

DragonSong

Theoden went red, unable to keep himself from staring at him and fidgeting for her touch.

"I, um, I just-" He cleared his throat, sitting up and rubbing at the back of his neck. "Sorry," he said sheepishly. "Not used to sleeping in, I guess."

DaGlobster

"Well, I do hope you get used to it. We sorceresses need our beauty sleep," Stygia said.

"Hmm, that is, if you'd rather suggest an alternative to sleeping?" she teased. She knew he was hard right now.

DragonSong

He swallowed, face going a few shades redder. "N-no, that's alright. I mean, I'd like to- but you just- that is- ahem."

He ducked his head and snapped his mouth shut. Words really were not his friends.

DaGlobster

Stygia decided she wanted to play with him a bit, so she just waited for him to finish.

"Go on, don't be shy," she purred.