Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunter and Hunted [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 03, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Well, I-I mean...you just woke up. Aren't you- I mean, it wouldn't be...polite?" Theoden ventured, feeling like his face was positively on fire.

DaGlobster

"We'll make it simple, then," Stygia said, and she reached back down and wrapped her fingers around his member, leaning forwards at the same time to peer at him.

"I'm a bored woman, Theoden. It isn't every day I meet a handsome morsel like yourself," she said.

"So I'm going to fuck you, and you can fuck me. All you have to do is ask," Stygia said.

"So, I'll repeat my question: Do you want to fuck me?"

DragonSong

He bit down on a groan, eyes falling half closed and body arching into her touch quite without his consent.

"Y-yes," Theoden stuttered out, fixing his eyes on her face. Hesitantly, he reached up to brush his fingers over her hip. "Yes, I do."

DaGlobster

Stygia smirked, and she laid a kiss on his cheek before her head went low. She gave him a few more strokes before she licked the tip of his member in broad, sweeping strokes.

DragonSong

Theoden groaned again and let his head fall back. He shook slightly with the effort it took to hold still, and one hand came up to tangle his fingers in her hair.

"That's...really good," he breathed shakily.

DaGlobster

Stygia's mouth curled into a smile, and she then proceeded to just take him in. She gently bobbed at first, but as she moved more, she took more and more of him in.

DragonSong

His back arched and he bucked his hips gently up unconsciously. His hand clenched in her hair but he made an effort not to push or pull, just letting her work as she would.

DaGlobster

The clenching hand in her hair was new, and Stygia welcomed the contact as she took him in all the way, remaining there as she sucked and licked, before drawing back and repeating it.

DragonSong

Theoden gave a low, breathless moan and pressed his hips up against her mouth. "Oh gods," he muttered, clenching his eyes shut. He was practically vibrating with the effort it took not to move now, tension starting to coil tight and hot.

DaGlobster

Stygia let out a pleased little moan, and she started to stroke at the base of him while she sucked. She popped him out of her mouth, although she didn't stop stroking.

"It looks like it's been a long while since a woman treated you like this," Stygia purred.

"So much," she added, giving his balls a light squeeze with her other hand.

"So much pent up in here..."

DragonSong

"O-Ohhh-!" He clenched his jaw, releasing her hair so he could scrabble at the grass without fear of hurting her.

"A- a long time," Theoden admitted in almost a whisper. "But never...quite like this."

DaGlobster

"Don't you worry, then," Stygia said.

"I'll make sure you won't forget."

And with that, she took him in again, except all her motions were quicker.

DragonSong

It took an almost embarrassingly short time for her to bring him to the edge. Theoden gritted his teeth, panting for breath as waves of sensation surged through him, and sat up a bit.

"Stygia," he rasped, threading his fingers through her hair again and trying to gently pull her off. "I- I have to- I'm gonna-"

DaGlobster

Oh, no you don't!

Stygia used her hands to keep him in place, even as he tried to get up. She bobbed ever faster and took him in deep.

DragonSong

Theoden groaned, his whole body tensing as the coil of heat snapped and his release filled her mouth.

Panting, he more or less collapsed onto his back, unable to really form words.

DaGlobster

Stygia let out a surprised, yet not altogether unpleasant moan as she swallowed down his load. She took in his entirety one last time to clean him, and then popped him out of her mouth. She gently stroked as she suckled on the tip, her free hand slipping between her thighs as she started to play with herself.

Yes, she'd definitely keep him.

DragonSong

"O-oh..." Very flushed, Theoden pushed himself up onto his elbows. He watched her for a moment, breathing shallowly, then leaned forward.

He hesitantly curled his fingers around her wrist, pulling her hand away to replace it with his own. "L-let me?" he offered, glancing up at her.

DaGlobster

Stygia's eyelids fluttered as he put his hand over her heat, and she nodded gently.

"There you go," she whispered, and she straightened up so he could reach her better. She gave gentle rolls of her hips over his hand.

DragonSong

Pressing closer, Theoden started to move his fingers with a bit more confidence. He slipped one inside her, groaning quietly at her heat.

DaGlobster

Stygia let out a soft noise when he started to finger her, but after a while, she grew restless. Hungry.

"Come on, I know you want to put more than just your finger in me," She purred, and she shifted forwards to sit on his lap, kissing him with lust.