Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunter and Hunted [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 03, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Theoden groaned again and bucked up into her without warning, unable to help himself.

"So-sorry," he gasped, kissing the curve of her neck hungrily.

DaGlobster

Stygia let out a soft little gasp when he entered her, and she curled one of her hands around his neck.

"Don't apologize, dear. It's exactly what I wanted," she said, and she rose up onto her knees just a bit before she came back down, their hips pressed flush together.

DragonSong

Theoden twisted his head to kiss her wrist, hands moving hungrily up and down her body as he gave a few soft bucks up into her.

"You feel so good," he murmured, letting his head loll back slightly as sensation zinged through him

DaGlobster

Theoden's soft bucking wasn't enough for Stygia, so she braced her other hand on his shoulder and started to ride him hard, moans escaping her as she bounced mercilessly on him.

"Gods, fuck me, Theoden!"

DragonSong

"O-oh gods, oh gods!" He grasped her hips and started thrusting up in time with her as she came down.

A low growl rose up in his throat and he flipped them over, catching at Stygia's wrists and pinning her hands above her head as he started to pound into her.

DaGlobster

"Yes! Just like that!" Stygia said, and she locked her legs around his hips.

"Harder! As hard as you can!"

DragonSong

Theoden growled again, a raw, animal sound he hadn't even known he could make. He started slamming their hips together, groaning as he buried himself to the hilt time and again. All fumbling and hesitation was gone, primal lust driving him forward.

DaGlobster

It seemed he really found his stride when he got horny!

Stygia moaned out her encouragement beneath him, as she writhed and trembled.

"I want your seed, Theoden. Give it to me!"

DragonSong

The elf groaned and clenched his eyes shut as her words sent a shudder through him. His rhythm stutters for a moment, then he growled again and slammed home with one last powerful thrust.

Theoden sealed his lips to her breast, kissing and nipping at her flesh in an attempt to muffle the moans that rose up on his chest as he trembled and released inside her.

DaGlobster

Stygia climaxed right as he filled her, legs wrapped tightly around him to make sure he didn't go anywhere.

"Doesn't it feel nice?" Stygia started, holding his head to her breast.

"To fuck whenever you want?"

DragonSong

Theoden shook against her, rather unable to move at the moment even if he'd wanted to.

"Yes," he breathed against her skin. He ran his tongue up between her breasts to nurse at her neck. "Gods, yes." Shifting his hips slightly, he finally realized that he was still hard.

Dear gods. He'd never been like this before, this insatiable- well, to use her word, beast. He was just about positive now that this scholar mage had bewitched him, but he really couldn't care less.

DaGlobster

Stygia shifted her hips about, and she let out a delighted giggle when she felt that he was still hard.

"Gods, you're insatiable, Theoden," Stygia teased.

"Go on, then. Fuck me until you're satisfied."

DragonSong

He glanced up at her with flushed cheeks, completely enthralled by her. "You are just..."

Theoden gave a little rock forward with his hips, almost questioning. "Perfect," he finished with a low grunt as he started to pick up his pace gradually. He slid one hand along her thigh to her ass and squeezed gently.

DaGlobster

Stygia hummed pleasantly as he started back up, and she gave him a lusty little wink before turning over onto her belly, pressing her ass up against him and letting out a little yelp when that buried his entire length into her.

"Gods, how do you not have a woman already?"

DragonSong

"Never- never really looked," he murmured, burying himself to the hilt and taking a moment to just revel in the feeling of her.

"Although now I'm thinking that maybe I've been missing out on something," Theoden added with a low chuckle as one hand moved to brace himself up and the other went to her hip, pulling her back against him as he started to thrust again.

DaGlobster

"Well, I'm just glad I was able to open your eyes to the benefits," Stygia teased, rocking her hips back against Theoden's, moaning loudly with each thrust.

DragonSong

"Mmm." He grinned and kissed the back of her neck heatedly. "Me too."

Theoden sat back on his knees slightly and moved his hands, the one that had been braced against the ground grasping her hip to continue pulling her into his thrusts and the other slipping around to rub cautiously at her clit.

DaGlobster

"Oh, yes!" Stygia whined, torn between rubbing her hips against his hand or bucking backwards to meet his own. She went for the first option, swaying her hips side to side, grinding against him.

DragonSong

Theoden actually smirked a bit and started to rub against her with more confidence, his hips still pistoning into her from behind.

"You like that?" he whispered as he leaned in to nip at her ear.

DaGlobster

Stygia actually laughed a bit at that.

"Oh, don't try to act all surly, dear. It simply doesn't suit you."

She looked back at him with a knowing grin.

"Can't you tell by looking at me?"