Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunter and Hunted [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 03, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

His lips twitched up on one side even as he blushed a bit. "Got me," he admitted. Experimentally, he pinched her clit between his fingers and leaned back slightly so he could thrust into her at a different angle.

DaGlobster

She adjusted her hips upwards, arcing her back just that little bit further. She turned her head so she could look at him, and exerted a little bit of her magic.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she tried to pull him in with some magical magnetism.

"Harder, Theoden. Fuck me!"

DragonSong

Suddenly he was kissing her, drawn into her almost without realizing it. His face colored more darkly with a combination of embarrassment and exertion as he did as she said. "Gods," he panted against her lips, clutching her body tighter against his.

DaGlobster

Stygia used the opportunity to weave a bit more magic into him, exerting the more demonic side of herself. Much like a succubus, she sought to read Theoden's mind for his most passionate fantasy.

The spell was a sweet nothing, whispered into his hear in a gentle voice even as he drove into her. She tightened around him, wanting to make sure that every movement from him felt like pure sin.

DragonSong

Theoden was not an incredibly imaginative man, all things considered, and he really wanted very little from the world.

Stygia and her magic near drove him wild, thoughts and vague ideas that he'd never considered before tugging at the back of his mind.

DaGlobster

Stygia smirked at his apparent blankness of mind, and she held out a hand against his chest to pause his movements so she could wriggle around onto her back.

"I know you want to do things to me," she said breathlessly, gripping her breasts with her hands even as her legs gripped Theoden.

"Do them. I don't care what they are..."

Tags: