Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Angels and Heroes

Started by Koga, February 17, 2016, 05:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koga

"But how do you know if a link is established?" Wildfire asked, trailing behind the Angel till they reached his home. He gave a peculiar look at the roasted animal, trying to figure out exactly what it was, but couldn't seem to identify it. Regardless, it smelled delicious so the boy didn't hesitate in grabbing the leg handed to him. The Mage was obviously hungry, in fact he was pretty much always hungry. He devoured the leg like it was his first meal in days, finishing half of it in mere seconds. However, he stopped eating when Addaiel directed his attention to Fia.

The bird had not taken kindly to Addaiel's remark. An angered grimace grew on her face as she raised her leg and then violently stomped her talons down onto the porch, causing more of it to tumble and fall down the mountain. She then happily waddled into the home and took a seat next to Wildfire. The Fire Mage laughed, and then handed her the rest of his food, which she happily ate.

Blizzard

Nearby was a rack of freshly killed bird carcasses, hanging from their feet. Addaiel took a moment to slowly look between them and Fia with a dangerous expression. None the less, he shrugged.

"You'll feel it. It's quite similar to my technique." he explained. "We will practice later on. For the moment, I need to get away from this accursed mountain! I haven't left the Aganaka mountain range in almost three millenium!"