Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wicked souls [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 19, 2016, 08:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Quicksilver skipped through the forest, chuckling slowly. "I smell your filthy blood~~!" Was what she sang as she skipped across the rocks and leaves, sliding two daggers from the sheathes on herower back. "I want that bolt back~!"She said with the same singing voice.  Her target was none other than a werewolf. One who thought that she was easy dinner. And she knew werewolves hated silver.

And now the poor thing was running around with an enormous silver bolt in his paw. She didn't like that.

She wanted to hurt him even more.

Thus. She flowed the trial of crimson blood with a smirk on her face. Each passing second making the werewolf's fate even worse.

Wave

The smell of blood woke Wave up. His muscles immediately reminded him that the long flight was a fairly bad idea.
He considered just keep laying there,  but his curiosity got the better of him. He followed the smell first and found the blood trail quickly after. At least this was easy.
He didn't like the thought of being stuck on the ground, but it looked like he had no other choice, and no interest in making it worse than it already was.

Takumi

Takumi makes his way through a small path in the forest. "I thought I just heard something here."
Walking, slowly, trying to be as silent as possible, he holds his swords grip.

He stops and looks around. "This smell. It's familiar. Blood?"
Looking on the ground he sees a trail of blood.
"It's still wet. It must have gone that way."

With determination he follows the blood trail, hoping to find some answers.

Medievarad

With a slow chuckle, Quicksilver finally saw her prey still limping away from her. He could barelyove. How funny. She pulled the large crossbow from her back and loaded another huge silver bolt on the weapon whilst she walked.

When the bolt was loaded, she knelt down and fired, the bolt piercing through the creature's chest and smacking him lifelessly against the tree. Splinters exploding everywhere. She flung the crossbow over her back again and skipped over to the dead prey, humming happilly.

Wave

Wave slowly followed the trail, not in any hurry whatsoever.
The short cry was surprisingly close, nearer than he expected. It looked like this wouldn't be a waste of time as he continued to slowly make his way over to where the cry came from.

Takumi

Takumi followed the trail further. It had to lead somewhere.
Suddenly, he heard a sound, like something got crushed.
He grabbed his sword and started to move faster. Something happened and that was not a good thing.

Medievarad

Once Quicksilver reached the werewolf corpse. She stopped her humming and looked at it. Pouting. "Aww.. You're dead already, mister wolf." She said as her hands closed around one of the massive bolts, starting to wrench it from his chest and tree.

With a loud and surprised squeel, the bolt suddenly gave way and she fell on her butt, rubbing it with the same pouty face. "Ouch..~"

Wave

Wave got to the place in question. The huntress appear busy with something furry on the ground. Not wanting to interrupt, he leaned against a tree, amused be her tone of voice.

Takumi

Takumi ran faster. Something was off.
He had a feeling, a terrible one. The bloodlust of another person.
Suddenly, he stopped and hid behind a tree. It was close.
A bloodlust he never felt before. Whatever it was, it meant trouble.

Medievarad

With a smooth gesture, Usagi ripped the bolt from the werewolf's ankle and immediatly loaded the crossbow with the still bloody bolt, pointing it directly at Wave's heart, but not firing. "What do you want?" She heard the sound of Takumi approaching aswell, "you and your associate.."She hissed between her teeth.

Wave

Well, that took a turn fairly quickly. As always Wave found himself in a bad situation. Something about the thrill of it meant that he'd probably not stop either.

"All I was looking for was some entertainment", he replied, his voice far lower than he expected. He realized that he hadn't talked in a long time. "Not this kind though.", he added.
Wave only noticed the presence of someone else as she pointed it out. "Not sure about him. You'll have to ask him directly. ", pointing in Takumis general direction.

Takumi

He wasn't silent enough. As a soldier he never learned to be quiet, just to kill.
Takumi stepped away from the tree.
"Well, guess that's it then. Actually, I just came here because of the blood."
He looked at Wave and afterwards at Quicksilver.
"Looks like I found something more interesting."
He felt a sting in his head. Now he had realized.
That bloodlust, it came definitely from one of them.

Medievarad

Quicksilver lowered her crossbow, looking at the two with wary eyes. "Leave me be." She sneered before turning back to her prey, slinging the crossbow on her back and sliding a large knife from the sheath on her lower back, she whistled slowly as she stabbed the creature, starting to skin him. Whistling undisturbed as several splatters of blood and gore splashed on her face.

After a short while, she stretched her back and momentarily paused the skinning. "Do all you monsters stink like that?~" She asked with a soft giggle, before tearing into the corpse again, resuming the cheerful whistling.

Wave

Wave watched the skinning unfazed. He liked something about the huntress, but couldn't pinpoint what.
He didn't respond to the question at first, not realizing that it was directed at him. "Mhh... maybe", he finally responded. He'd been called worse. 'Monster' might just be fitting. 

Takumi

Takumi looked disgusted as Quicksilver skinned the monster.
Something about that wasn't right.
Such bloodlust, such enjoyment.
"I have only seen something like that once", he mumbled.
Pictures of his village and the demon popped into his head when suddenly, he heard something rustle in the bushes.

Medievarad

"I wasn't talking to you, person~." Was what she chirped happily, before she  looked over her shoulder, pulling the knife out. "Or are you a monster? A shapeshifter, perhaps~? Anything vile that shouldn't be allowed to breathe the air of normal people~?" Quicksilver's voice was dripping with amusement and  anticipation. Her eyes gained a threatening glint as she reached for the enourmous crossbow on her back.

The instant she heard rustling, she completely turned around to the bushes and aimed the crossbow at it, waiting. Her front covered in several splatters of blood.

Wave

"Nothing like that", Wave responded. "Unfortunately", he added, grinning at Quicksilver.

He ignored the rustling. Whatever it was was not worth moving from his tree yet.
"Peoples definition of monster tends to vary...", and he had been called worth for this to bother him further.

Takumi

Takumi unsheathed his sword.
He started to move, slowly, holding the sword tighter the more he progressed.
Then, he stood in front of the bush, ready to see what hides there.

Medievarad

Usagi sighed, turning to the werewolf again, starting to slice down at the head, first cutting through the flesh, then the sound of her knife on bone, before breaking it's neck and pulling his head off, holding it up to Wave. "Like this~" She chirped happily as she held the brutally severed head up. "Not human~ Or elf. You get the point. Werewolf, vampire, dragon, lamia, shapeshifter~" She let out an innocent giggle as she dropped the head, turning back to the werewolf and and about finishing skinning it.

Wave

Wave stared at Quicksilver with a confused look. He wasn't sure weather or not she just called him human.
"Sooo... I'm safe then?", he asked.
Not waiting on an answer, he turned his head to Takumi. "Found anything yet?"