Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wicked souls [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 19, 2016, 08:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takumi

Takumi looked over to Wave.
"Not yet," he said, quiet, but loud enough so he could hear it.
Takumi sat down and put his hand in the bushes.
He felt something.
It was soft and warm. "Fur? Hair? Just what is it?"
Eaten by curiosity, he walked behind the bush.

Medievarad

"I don't know. Are you?" Quicksilver glanced over her shoulder, then back at the werewolf, wiping her knife on the fur and sheathing it again, "this should work.. This should work.." She muttered to herself. "Skinnnnnn.. Off!" She said as stripped the fur off and standing up, holding the werewolf hide in her hands. "Yay~!" She exclaimed happily.

Wave

Wave just gave Quicksilver a blank stare. He couldn't figure out if she was just playing with him or planning to jump at him the second she was done with the werewolf.
"Looks good",he commented on the fur Quicksilver held up.
He glanced back to the bush Takumi disappeared in. "Still there? Or did you get eaten already?"

Takumi

Takumi stepped out, holding something in his hands.
He held it in a way, nobody could see what it was.
"What's that little wolf doing here?" he whispered to himself.

Medievarad

She spat at the corpse before pulling up her crossbow properly, folding the fur. "My bussiness is done here." She said as she looked at the small wolf Takumi held, shrugging. Werewolf children looked different, so, it wasn't a werewolf. Perhaps it was taken in care by such a disgusting creature.

Either way, she was not interested in killing it. It was a predator, much like herself, not a monster.

Wave

Wave gave up trying to understand Quicksilvers reasoning.
Growling, he finally stood up and stretched his wings. His muscle immediately let him know that it was still a bad idea. It looked like he'd stay on the ground a little longer.

Takumi

Takumi petted the little wolf.
As it saw Quicksilver, it started to shiver.
"So. What exactly are you guys doing here?"
Takumi looked at both of them with cold eyes, as if there was no life in them.

Medievarad

Quicksilver flapped the werewolf skin open again, smiling, "hunting disgusting creatures~" She saod with the same beaming smile, before looking at the cloak, a smirk growing on her face.

She swung it on her shoulders, blood trickling down her body. "It's nice and still warm.." She muttered.

Wave

"Hell if I know", Wave shrugged in reply to Takumis question, eyes still fixated on Quicksilver.

Takumi

"So, you're hunting monsters."
Takumi looked at Quicksilver while still petting the wolf.
"Does that include demons too?"

Medievarad

"Monsters, demons, whatever that has no right on existence." She chuckled with a slow sigh.

Wave

"Apparently I don't count", Wave muttered. He didn't know why it bothered him. He could have just left it like it was, but he was too curios. And he wanted to know if he would manage to deflect Quicksilvers bolt.

Takumi

Takumi looked at Wave, cracking a little smile.
"Apparently, you deserve to live."
He put the little wolf on his shoulder.
"And you my little friend, I might give you a treat later."

Medievarad

The instant the sentence left Wave's lips, a crossbow bolt smacked in the tree right next to him. Quicksilver chuckled slowly. "I didn't see those~" Her eyes gained a dark glint as she immediatly reloaded the crossbow, lowering herself to one knee. "Ofcourse he doesn't."

Wave

The bolt would have hit and he could probably not have done anything about it.
"You could have ended it right here..." A few purple shimmering orbs appeared between Wave and Quicksilver. "Try now", he said, grinning at her.

Takumi

Takumi sat down, looking at the other two.
He took the little wolf and put it on his lap.
"This could be an interesting fight.", he said to himself.
He started to play with the wolf while examining the other two carefully.

Medievarad

The blood soaked huntress pulled a flask from her belt and popped the cork, swigging it down and breaking the glass flask into pieces on the floor as it was empty. A gold light glinted in her eyes as grit her teeth. "Alright~" She chirped, her senses honed by the potion.

She shot the second bolt, right for Wave's heart, in a blur of motion reloading and shooting a third one to cap his knee. A smirk on her face.

Wave

The first bolt flew as expected. The blast of one of the orbs sent it straight into the ground. He didn't expect another bolt so quickly, but was still able to hit it with two blast from the side, making the bolt miss.
"Close. It would be a shame if you ran out of bolts...".

Takumi

Takumi looked at the fight with excitement.
"This will be good, right little boy."
He continued playing with the wolf, still watching them.

Medievarad

"Hmpf." She let out a slow huff. Three shots done. Only two within her immediate reach. She popped the cork of another vial and drank it down, pulling the cloth infront of her mouth and darting forward with a speed that was greater than a human, she pulled one of the bolts from the ground and immediatly shot the enormous silver thing for Wave, a second one following right after.