Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wicked souls [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 19, 2016, 08:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wave

The speed Quicksilver moved at made it harder to predict her. He needed to sacrifice precision for more powerful blasts to still deflect the bolts, even if it meant that she could just pick up the bolts.

Wave almost missed the first bolt, only slightly pushing it off it's course. It went straight to his wing, landing in the tree behind him. It didn't hurt, and he couldn't fly anyway at the moment.
The second one was easier, a blast from the side sending it soaring just over Takumis head.
"That one doesn't count", he growled.

Takumi

"I think I've seen enough. This is it."
Takumi stood up, putting the wolf on the ground.
As his eyes started to shine in a bright blue light, he unsheated his sword.
Walking slowly to both of them, flames started to go around the blade.
Suddenly, he started running. Faster than anyone ever could.

At the exact moment when he was between the two fighters, he slammed his sword into the ground and an explosion was caused, followed by a giant flame.

Medievarad

Swiping the closest bolt away from the ground, she loaded it again, but instead of aiming at Wave, she spun around and knelt down, taking aim at Takumi, shooting him at the kneecap, in the middle of his charge, thus he had to either stop his charge, or take the hit and become incapacitated.

A soft giggle came from her as she dropped the crossbow and pulled the spear from her back, "is this becoming a threesome now~?"

Wave

Wave was about to tease Quicksilver, but forgot about it as she pulled the spear.
"Please put that thing away before someone gets hurt." He wasn't very fond of close combat.

Takumi

Takumi saw the bolt going right to his knee.
He could have dodged it, but he didn't.
If he gets hit, it's something he has to go trough.
The bolt went right in, blood flowing down his leg.
It didn't hurt that much.
When he saw the Spear Quicksilver pulled out, he stopped and backed away.

Medievarad

"Oh my~~," Quicksilver murmured with a slow giggle, circling the spear in her hand. "Scaredy cats~" She let out another giggle as her gaze alternated between Takumi and Wave.

((Takumi, that bolt would completely shatter his kneecap. It's roughly 50 centimeters long and 3 cm in radius. That's why she only has three))

Wave

"I've had... interesting experiences with spears"
Apparently almost dieing counted as interesting in Waves mind. He just wasn't a good fighter.