Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and bones [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 26, 2016, 06:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Limadan shook his head with a sigh. "Don't push your luck. This is your chance of survival. You  kust have to stay down and leave. Me. Alone."

Wave

"But... but... I...". She couldn't even get out a sentence, but still didn't want to give up.
Nova just stood there, avoiding to look at Limadan.

Medievarad

Limadan grit his teeth and walked over, grabbing her by her hair and smacking her down to to the gound. "Silence. Stay down."

Wave

With no other option, especially in her small dragon form, there was nothing else she could do except staying silent.
There was this burning feeling she couldn't understand that told her not to stay silent.

Medievarad

He picked her up and and leveled her with his face, "stay. Down." He said as he let go of her, letting her drop to the ground.

Wave

Nova landed and and stayed down. She wanted to understand herself first before causing more trouble.

Medievarad

Limadan huffed, "good," he murmured under his breath as he turned to leave once more.

Wave

Nova was only left with with a feeling of confusion as Limadan turned to leave.
"No... please. Don't leave."

Medievarad

Limadan stopped in his tracks, glancing over his shoulders. "Give me a reason."

Wave

Nova didn't know. She didn't even know why she said it.
"I... I don't know", she desperately replied.

Nova decided to just lie down. Maybe this all would be better after a short nap.

Medievarad

Limadan shrugged and turned qround. Walking off again with a snicker.

Wave

Nova tried to get some rest, but couldn't.
The burning feeling was still there, and it felt like it wasn't going away either.
She stopped trying to understand it and instead just listened to it. Jumping up, she started charging in the direction Limadan left.

Medievarad

Limadan arched an eyebrow, turning around to the footsteps.

Wave

"We aren't done yet! ", Nova growled at Limadan from a distance, still charging at him.
While jumping right at him, she shifted to her half dragon form, hoping that the momentum would be enough to throw him off balance.

Medievarad

He turned around and arched an eyebrow.

And stood his ground. He was an immovable wall of enchanted armour. "Admirable." He said, arching an eyebrow. "What kind of magic is that?"

Wave

Nova jumped back to have some distance to Limadan, shifting to her small dragon form again.
"You didn't even budge! ", she complained, ignoring his question.

Medievarad

"You didn't have nearly enough strength to." He said with a sigh. "What magic is that?" He asked again, annoyance clear in his voice.

Wave

The tone of his voice surprised Nova. She couldn't decide if her honest answer or ignoring the question further would annoy him more.
She went with the honest answer: "I... I actually don't know". Perhaps he could even help her figure it out, but she didn't trust him yet.

Medievarad

"How dull. What can you do, besides changing between those two forms?"

Wave

She wasn't sure weather he was actually interested or was just pretending to be, but didn't see a reason why he would.
She knew that she could probably shift to anything she'd want to, but was always too scared that something would go wrong.
"Well... have anything particular in mind?"