Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and bones [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 26, 2016, 06:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"I do not." He answered, folding his arms. "Show me something I haven't seen yet."

Wave

"Alright... Hold on.". She wasn't interested in screwing this up.
In a blink, she shifted to her full dragon form. Her scales didn't seem to reflect any light, making them completely black.
"How does this look?", she asked, stretching her wings. Her voice had multiple quiet echos.
Nova only now realized how tall Limadan was. She was barely taller than him right now.

Medievarad

"It looks.. Interesting." He murmured. "Are you limited to those forms, or can you change into anything?"

Wave

"No. Well, at least I don't think I am". The echo of her own voice was starting to throw her off.
"I never really try."

Medievarad

"I see." He shook his head, "why do you not try?"

Wave

She never asked herself the question before. "Why should I?"

Medievarad

"Because you are weak and pathetic, yet you hold some kind of power that can make you stronger," he sighed slowly. A truly dense person he was speaking to now, "is that not sufficient of a reason?"

Wave

Nova was slowly starting to understand him.
"Do I need to be stronger?", she asked and shifted back to her small dragon form, just to annoy him even more.

Medievarad

"Seeing I can twist your neck when I damn well please," he snorted loudly, his eyes gaining a dangerous glint, "it'd be advisable."

Wave

He had a point, unfortunately.
"Do you attempt to kill everything you see?", she sighed, thinking back to the scene before.

Medievarad

"I do not. You're not even worth the time to kill." Limadan sighed slowly, cracking his shoulder. "You'll die eventually."

Wave

Nova wanted to disagree with his first statement, but didn't. She wasn't sure about the second.
"What would I need to do in order to be worth your time?"

Medievarad

"Become stronger," Limadan sighed in annoyance, "try to topple me."

Wave

"Topple... you? But you didn't even budge before"
Just strength wouldn't be enough, or at least that was Novas excuse. She did have another idea however.

She quickly flew up, changing to her half dragon form midair and dove back down, right at him. She knew that this would probably hurt, but saw no other way to throw him of balance.

Medievarad

Limadan sighed slowly, "any form smaller than me won't work." He extended his hand and caught Nova's throat when she was close, halting her momentum and smacking her into the floor.

Wave

The sudden stop left Nova coughing on the ground. She was sure that this would work, but it looked like it took him no effort to stop her.
But she would give up yet. As she got up, she wrapped her tail around his right foot. As she pulled, she shifted to her full dragon form. There was no time to get it right. She just used the previous form.
This time, instead of just aimless charging at him, she tried to push at his shoulders.

Medievarad

Limadan lifted his leg and stomped down on her leg. "A form that is bigger than me. Stupid woman."

Wave

Nova backed away, laughing at her own dreadful display.
"Move already!", she complained again.
She just played around now to hide that she was scared of shifting into a form bigger than she was now.

Medievarad

"Bigger. Show me your true potential." He called out with a slow sigh.

Wave

After a long pause, she finally replied: "No... I don't think that would be a good idea"
"I'm sorry", she added quietly, not making eye contact.