Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Assassin's bane [M]

Started by Medievarad, March 06, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

((Hands. Trying to keep them from bleeding too much, needless to say it isn't very effective)

Ruse failed. Shit. She grit her teeth, looking around. And nothing she could use. It would take a miracle to escape now. She spat out some blood.

Still having the chain around her neck. She sighed. The only purpose for this thing right now was a noose. But she wasn't desperate enough. Not yet. The cliff was still to her left side. Well. There was another option for suicide. But no means to escape.

DaGlobster

[Yeah, I figured as much. I just wanted some clarification, since she's going to be spreading that blood now. Also, it looks pretty grim for her here, so where do you want to take it? I'll tell you right now, if she surrenders (or if she just gets captured again, I suppose), she'll probably survive to try and escape another day, perhaps when she's had some time to plan and is not just winging it.]

"Come on, Assassin. Just come out, I'll take good care of your wounds. Make you feel right as rain," Smed purred.

"Pheromones're bound to be leavin' yer system, what with all the sweating and running. Can you feel the pain creeping back in? Can you feel your nerves burning out? Your limbs getting heavier? Just close your eyes..."

At this point, Usagi'd be able to hear the thudding footsteps of the troll.

"Let ol' Smed take care of ya."

Medievarad

((All good. And Usagi is stubborn. Even if it means dying, she won't let him violate her body and pride a second time.))

He was right. Slowly, pain sunk back into her system. Shoulder, hip, legs, every ound started with a dull and slow ache, yet it only intensified with each passing second, causing her to cry out in pain. She'd lose conciousness soon. Then all the pain she went throuh to get here would be for nothing. Every wound hurt. And she was unsure whether the small little shit that had captured her in the first place would treat her properly. She stumbled over to the cliff and took a deep breath. Now or never.

She glanced up at the troll, Smed ontop of it, giving him a faint, yet wicked glint. "Go.. Fuck yourself.." She whispered as she raised her middlefinger, before stumbling over the edge.

DaGlobster

Ah, so she was taking the coward's way out, then. It was all a rather funny situation because she thought Smed cared whether he caught her or not, and in that sense, she was right. He was a toddler, chasing a fancy bauble or a toy, so his eyes actually did widen when she took a tumble.

Because damn him if he didn't like seeing his toys go sailing over the edge of a cliff.

He reached out to her from where he stood on the troll, and without him doing anything to cause it, the demon reached out with him. It wasn't done with her either, and Smed's strong desire to recapture her was all it needed to exert its power..

Whether the demon's magical grasp was quick enough to grab her and keep her from falling to her death, however, was yet to be seen.

[So it's pretty much up to you now if you want her to get caught by Smed's demon or plummet down the cliff]

Medievarad

((I still have the Anomaly to ensure her survival))

Usagi saw the arm extending for her and closed her eyes. Preying to whatever deity that would hear her. And that was to let her not be caught. And it seemed like something had heard her.

Out of nothing, the same deity as from the start appeared. Flicking the demons hand out of the way casually, at the same time, it grabbed Usagi's collar. It didn't like interfering in a mortal's bussiness. Yet it also didn't like its subjects of research to die prematurely. Smed and his demon also had their fun. It glanced up at Smed, before turning around and dissappearing with Usagi held by the steel collar. As if they were never there in the first place.

((So I think that concludes it. I want to thank you for the thread and hope we can have others, besides the one we already have, ofcourse ^^))

DaGlobster

[We can start planning any new ones now, if you're interested!]