Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Assassin's bane [M]

Started by Medievarad, March 06, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Destroy what has no form. No shape. No existence, I cannot interact with you. You can not interact with me," voice seemed to huff slightly. Whatever it was. A demon was the closest thing one could call it. But. That was merely a half truth. It harvested souls. But for other directives. It was no demon. No angel. Merely a sentient piece of energy? Part of an omniscent being? A wisp existing across several dimensions? No right on existence, a contradiction against reality.

Yet here it stood.

"I'll be clearer. I merely need one piece. The rest is yours."
Raising the blade and thrusting it through Usagi's heart. But she was not hurt in her physical form. It merely took away all of her powers she once had. He pulled his blade back, a shred of whispy black energy sticking to it. "This suffices." It merely stated. As he dissappeared. As if he was never there. No pop. No smoke. He was just gone.

Usagi, at the same time, slumped her head down and slowly started to sob.

DaGlobster

Still, Smed's demon was greedy. So when this interloper took a piece of Usagi's soul and disappeared, it roared. The shed shook on its foundations, and it surged back into Smed. The smoke was all an illusion to cover the beast's true form, of course.

A shadow of it's power, so to speak.

Smed shook his head, snapping himself back into it. He looked to Usagi, and his expression turned playful.

"Oh, don't cry," he said, feigning positive emotion.

"I've been stabbed in the heart plenty times. The pain goes away after a bit."

And then he started to laugh. A cackling, child-like laugh.

Medievarad

Usagi whinced at the loud roar, but was still slumped down, blood trickling down her shredded clothes from the cat-o-nine-tails and Smed's viscious flocking.

She wasn't even able to muster a spiteful argument for Smed, just silently sobbing.

DaGlobster

Smed looked at her for a moment, and then picked the whip back up. He didn't quite like being ignored.

He lashed her in the thigh, intent on getting her attention.

Medievarad

She only whimpered sharply at the attack. Yet. It was only a sharp whimper. She didn't even look up.

For a short while. She looked up at Smed. Desperate. Broken.

DaGlobster

It seemed that not only was Smed's demon robbed of a piece of her soul, but Smed himself was also robbed of all the fun of torturing her. It seemed that interloper had done all the work for him.

And he had so many plans, too!

He raised the whip again, only for a short knock to sound off at the door. An orc poked his head in, and Smed looked back at him.

They exchanged a few words, and Smed nodded. He looked back to Usagi.

"Well, looks like you got a nice long time to yourself to stew in here. Business calls," Smed chirped, and he dropped the whip in the chest as he left the shed, leaving her alone in the dark.

Medievarad

Usagi almost found herself to.compliantly nod. But resisted to do so at the last second.

Time ticked by. She had no idea what was going to happen. Why everything around her was happening.

Her eyes widened. The needle behind the stitches on her lip. Inside of her mouth. With a flick of her tongue, she found the metal shred and pulled it from underneath the stitches, she didn't lose her sleight of hand.. Or tongue in this case.

She wrenched the needle between her teeth and went to try and get the chains off. One last chance. This was the last way she could escape.

DaGlobster

She came close, too. She had five shackles on her body, so it would be a long and tedious process to use the needle and unlock all of them.

She was only one shackled away (the one on her neck) when the door opened again, and it was Smed. When he saw what she was doing, he grinned rather widely. He was a few more orcs, now. Four of them.

"Got your fight back, eh? That's good."

He motioned to the orcs around him.

"These boys like it when they've got fight."

Medievarad

Usagi's eyes reduced to sliths. No way she was getting out of here now. This was the end. She spat the needle out towards the group and managed to hit one of the orcs in his eye. "Fuck. You,"  was what she hissed slowly. Powers or not.

She had to get the fuck out of here. And her last plan was now stuck in an orc's eye.

DaGlobster

Smed barely paid notice as one of the orcs recoiled backwards, howling in agony. He ran out of the shed, trailing blood from his eye.

"Now that's just rude," Smed said.

The other orcs moved in to start beating her into submission again, hailing punches and kicks down upon her.

Medievarad

Usahi curled up defensivly, covering her head with her arms. She was still stuck her neck, so she couldn't retaliate. So she took the punishment. Not like she had a choice.

DaGlobster

"Search her! More thorough this time," Smed barked, and one of the orcs grabbed the collar of her clothing, tearing her shirt right off.

"Have a little fun while you're at it, too."

Medievarad

She spat a bloody smegma in the orc's face as he tore her shirt off, bringing her hand up to poke his eyes out. "Try that again," she hissed, only her undergarment hiding her supple chest.

DaGlobster

This time, the orcs were expecting trouble, and he actually caught her hand by the wrist, slapping a shackle back onto it. The other orcs did the same, and soon, she was right back to where she started.

Two orcs kept Usagi pinned to the wall while the third tore her bottom off, Smed standing just out of the reach of the chains and watching.

Medievarad

Usagi grit her teeth. Back to zero progress. She hissed slowly as her hands were forced against the wall. She got a puzzled look and a blush as soon as her leggings were torn off aswell, revealing the slender assassin in her undergarments.

"What the fuck?!" She called out, trying to struggle against her chains. It took no genius to figure out what was about to happen.

DaGlobster

"She looks pretty clear, boss," grunted the orc who stripped her down.

"Doesn't look half bad, either," Smed commented, stepping forwards to watch a bit more closely. Usagi's head was forced against the wall, and one of the orcs leaned in to lick along her neck. Another one grabbed her tit and squeezed it hard.

"You a virgin, assassin?" Smed purred.

Medievarad

With a soft hiss, her head smacked against the wood, she closed her right eye at the lick, "disgusting," she murmured, before letting out a pained grunt. She merely huffed dryly in response. The only time she had sex with someone. Well, it was another woman. So, she was honestly not sure if that counted or not.

"Go fuck yourself," she hissed slowly.

DaGlobster

"Doesn't answer my question, Assassin," Smed growled, and one of the orcs slugged her in the ribs.

The one who wasn't pinning her slipped his hands beneath her panties, probing with his finger as he slipped it inside of her.

"Yep, she's pure alright, boss," the orc said, smiling hungrily.

"Shit, I can't just sit here and watch, then," Smed chuckled.

Smed undid his belt.

"I'm gonna kill you nice and slow, assassin. Might take days, might take weeks. Might even take me a month, but I'm gonna make sure you spend your days screamin' till your throat's sore."

Medievarad

She coughed at the impact again, taking several deep breaths, before spitting in the assailant's face. She let out a surprised yelp at the sudden intrusion, gritting her teeth. She closed her eyes. Trying to fight back the tears.

She opened her eyes again and looked at Smed, gritting her teeth. "I swear I'll fucking kill you.. Even if I have to bust through the gates of hell."

DaGlobster

"But you have killed me," Smed cackled, and the orcs all shared a laugh with him.

"Thrice, by my count."

Smed went back to the small chest, and he took out a rather interesting looking set of straps. It was a piece of headwear designed to hold open the wearer's mouth.

He didn't want Usagi to be biting now, would he? The orcs opened their pants and exposed their large, pungent cocks. One of them took the head harness from Smed and forced it onto Usagi.

"I hope you didn't eat a big lunch," Smed purred.