Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Deal With Gods ||M|| (SilverLuna)

Started by CherryFlare, March 24, 2016, 09:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryFlare

Lemaire reveled at how responsive the ship was. It moved with an agility that could only be described as otherworldly. But such should be expected since the powers that fashioned their beautiful powerful new vessel indeed was beyond the constraints of this world; yes, even beyond magic. And with such a power it was no wonder that the battle was short-lived. Lemaire had ordered the mortars fired and it hit its target-- the pirate hunter-- right on its center. As those rained down on their opponent, he had the broadside cannons loaded and fired as two of the smaller sloops that accompanied the hunter passed within range. They fired at the same time but both ships were no match for the heavily-gunned merchantman. Both took on heavy damage; one of them had its main mast engulfed in flames, the other was taking on water.

On the starboard side was the third of the three sloops. It fired as it passed the ship and one of the men fell overboard from the impact, a few others lost a limb or two. By now the air hung heavy with pain, agony, and fear but the captain kept his calm. Now the third ship was rounding the bow getting ready to fire another shot. On the opposite side of the ship, the pirate hunter was now but a few hundred meters and closing, turning rapidly with starboard gun ports open. They needed a place to maneuver but with two ships on one side and another directly ahead, there wasn't much room unless they could somehow plow through the one in front. Lemaire now wished he had opted for a ram. Perhaps he could upgrade the ship the next time he has the chance. Right now, he needed to find a way to decommission that pesky sloop so that he could give all of his attention to the real problem at hand.

But it was too late to do anything for now. "Brace yourselves!" he yelled as he himself ducked his head under his arms and folded himself as close to the deck as possible. The ship shook as shots rained on them. All around him were the shouts of men being hit and woodwork being pounded to dust, fiery splinters raining everywhere. Then the barrage stopped. He stood to find that Yorun, who was handling the wheel was slumped on the deck with a pool of blood gushing from on severed arm. He was screaming and writhing in pain. "Damn it! Someone call the surgeon! We have a man down here!" He bellowed as he stepped over the squirming body to catch hold of the wheel. Part of it had been blown off, probably with the rest of Yorun's arm. It was a shame. He dearly liked the carvings on that wheel.

"Zain!" calling for his first mate. "On my signal we drop anchor."

Alarmed at the unusual request, he opened his mouth to protest but was silenced by another boom to their port. The sloop with the burning mast still had some fight left in them after all.

"Shut them up, gents!" ordered the captain and booms resounded as the port cannons answered. Both sloops were now on their way to a watery grave. There was still one sloop left though and the pirate hunter at their rear. "All sails loose, Mr. Asir.

By then, Zain did not bother to question and commanded the men to do exactly that. They picked up speed and was now in a collision path with the sloop in front. The pirate hunter shot mortars but luckily they were able to evade with but a singed stern. Less than a hundred meters till collision and Zain looked to the captain ready to do whatever crazy idea he had to avoid ruin. The pirate hunter shot mortars at them again and landed a little bit more of their stern. Hopefully nothing important got blown away.

Less than fifty meters and Zain began to visibly sweat. He glanced at the ship in front of them then at the one behind them. Lemaire then gave the order to drop anchor. It caught on the rocks and pulled the ship to one side instantly turning it with both broadside guns ready. "Fire!" the captain shouted and both unaware ships caught the full volley and it was the end of the chase. The crew erupted in victory. Zain clasped his captain on the arm. "You did it, captain!" a broad grin punctuated his congratulations. Lemaire simply nodded.

It was such a rush and an exhilarating feeling. This is why he was a ship captain. He longed for this feeling. He lived for it. But as the adrenaline died down, he excused himself. "I think I'll go check on the women down below."

"Of course, captain. I'll take over from here." He said with a knowing wink.

SilmeriaElemred

Eru inhaled deeply. Her body was heated from tension and whatever other things she picked up. ''Do you smell that Iliya. Dispair... from the other ship. Hope and praise from the men from this crew. Those two are your flavours right?'' she teased. A chuckle left her lips as she saw how much the opposite version of herself was struggling to remain calm.

''If you need some attention from men go ahead but leave me out of it. I am no whore like you.'' Iliya muttered. The words were enough to remove the grin from Eru's face. ''I suppose me being a life of a party makes you the one always crashing it.'' she pouted before she got on her feet. ''Who knows. Maybe we can enter what remains of those ships, plunder their cargo and kill whatever crew is left.''

''And use what we can salvage to repair what has been broken...'' Iliya said with a small smile. Sure. Her and Eru were different on many grounds, but also similar on plenty of things.

Both women and pleasuregirls looked up though when the entrance opened and captain Lemaire was there. ''Good job captain, to bad I could not watch the demise of the other ship.'' Eru said as she licked her lips.

CherryFlare

Lemaire walked imperiously towards Eru and without ceremony pulled her close and kissed her. "My apologies, Mistress Eru, that I thoughtlessly did not let you partake of the festivities. Perhaps I can sate you hunger through other means?" he whispered sensuously into her ear, pressing his great need between her legs. "Of course" he began, turning to the other ladies. "I'd gladly do you the service as well, my enchanting ones." he smiled his devilish grin.

SilmeriaElemred

Eru purred in need and responded to the kiss hungrily. The girls with exception of Iliya looked more then willing and got on their feet. ''Looks like all but one are willing. Maybe a job for Iliya with other crewmembers. Judging by the despair the enemy ship is still floating. She could help salvage materials and help with claiming the cargo. As long as she is not willing to fuck her little tight cunt is protected from penetration anyway. While she is gone we can do anything you want.'' lust was in her eyes like an alluring darkness. While Iliya squeezed her legs together in an attempt to suppress her own desires.

CherryFlare

Feeling more than seeing Eru squeeze her legs together, Lemaire all the more wanted to invade that cavern of honey. He parted her legs wide with one leg and shoved the middle and forefinger of his right hand up her wet vagina, thrusting upwards strong enough to momentarily lift her a few centimeters upwards. This he did as he supported her back with his left arm and assaulting her breasts with his tongue.

SilmeriaElemred

Eru moaned softly and with her hands she rubbed against Lemaire's groin. The pleasure girls were around them soon enough while Iliya with a heavy blush on her face left and went to the main deck.
Eru chuckled and moaned with delight and unbuttoned Lemaire's pants, pulled them down a bit and started to take the captains cock in her hands, rubbing it.

Her heart pounded in her chest and she knew that between her legs, she was wet. But no way she would let her first time be with Eru or anyone who had simply sold themselves to Jasorus. Instead she walked to the first mate, Zain.

''Is there anything I can help with Sir Zain?'' She asked politely. The enemy ship was still floating but barely and some of Lemaire's men had boarded. Those of the enemy crew that had survived were chained or bound with ropes. ''Is another helping hand needed to transfer the cargo of the enemy ship to this vessel? Also if it is not out if my place to ask. What will happen with the survivors?''

CherryFlare

"Ah mistress" Zain flinched at the sight of the beautiful Illiya. "I'm sorry you had to see all this... brutality" he winced at the gory sight before them, the smell of blood and sweat wafting in the sea breeze. "I know you're a bit more fragile compared to your sister. No offense meant to her and the others of course."

"Oh no! Thank you for asking but the men would have my head if I let you anywhere near those ruffians." appalled at the notion of her carrying heavy objects. "Granted, the men might be more suited to the term "ruffians" than the actual prisoners but they've taken quite a liking to you." He smiled at her but then looked away. "Of course they like your sisters too but its... a different kind of like." blushing a little at this.

"Once the captain returns," began his answer when she asked the last question. "he will decide their fate. I suspect it may not be too much in their favor, I am afraid." and his look was genuinely sorry. "After all, if they are set free, they will just be back with more reinforcements to come and kill us all again." he said with a faraway look. "The best case scenario might be that they will be sold as slaves in Essyrn but we're not exactly headed that way. "

"I hope the battle wasn't too much for you. The gun shots and the screams can be too much for those who are not used to it." he apologetically said as a severed corpse was hauled right by them. 

SilmeriaElemred

''It has nothing to do with being fragile, for I am not. Eru has been free. From the moment I existed I have been a prisoner. A playtoy for Eru and Jasorus to torment. It is simple. Eru, belongs to Jasorus who is a God of despair. I, belong to Jasorus' opposite, Hope. Eru picks up despair and to her it becomes lust. When people are hopeful, it does the same to me. The other girls despite we refer to them as sisters, are humans whom Jasorus broke from the moment they were born. Still. There must be something I can do right? As long it is away from captain Lemaire and Eru.''

She'd rather jump from board to be honest. And warn Hope about Jasorus' plans but she could not just simply leave. ''You are different from your captain though. Sure. You like female flesh. But you are one of the few who did not attempt to rape me.''

CherryFlare

"I just think these... things... should be consensual. I just-" and here Zain lowered his voice. "--do not see why men must dominate women when it is them that goes through so much pain for all men to be born. But don't tell the men that. One must keep a certain image with this rowdy lot." And he winked at her."You are truly kind, Mistress Illiya. Perhaps you would like to help bandage the wounded? I thank you for your help. There is indeed a lot to do after a battle. We had one tough fight. With luck we still have enough able hands to get us ashore." and turning to a man with a saw in his hand "Ah, Mr. Wiggins!" he called and when the ship's surgeon presented himself promptly to the first mate, introductions were made. "Mistress Illiya here will be helping you with whatever it is you would need of her." and turning to her, took her hand and bowed. "You are an angel of kindness, my lady"

SilmeriaElemred

Iliya restrained herself from correcting him and simply smiled. ''Happy to help. Just tell me what to do.'' she said and looked towards Zain. ''I shall be taking my leave than. After the repairs are done and the opposite ship's crew had been dealt with, we should keep on the course we were on before. It seems that Hope has not been moved location thus far. If there is any change I shall make sure to inform you or the captain.'' she said with a small polite bow. ''Mister Wiggins, I shall follow you.''

CherryFlare

Wiggins was a short man with a mop of curly brown hair that made him look like a little boy if not for the cracked pair of spectacles that rode his nose. Those seemed incongruous with him but hinted that he was far more than a school boy.

"Mistress Illiya," he bowed to her. "If you would please wash your hands on the tub over there." pointing to a wooden one beside the mast. "--careful, its hot-- you can start by dressing the wounds of good o'l Mr. Ayers here." referring to a man with black hair that was holding a bloody piece of dirty washcloth to one side of his face.

SilmeriaElemred

''Understood.'' Iliya replied calmly and washed her hands in the tub not seeming to mind the temperature. She gathered a bowl, a needle and since she was not able to find thread, she instead pulled out a few of her long hairs, and washed them  to use them instead.

''Mister Ayers, allow me to tend to your wound please.'' she said calmly as she sat down in front of him.

CherryFlare

The sun was riding low in the sky when Zain finally caught a break. From the railing on the upper deck, he stole a glance at a certain female on the main deck. Covered in the products of labor, she still looked like a radiant angel to him. He could not help a smile sneaking unto his lips unbeknownst to him.

"Zain! report!" came the stern voice of his captain.

He bolt upright in a flurry of arms, dropping the sword he had taken from the captain on their captured ship. It dropped to the wooden deck with a clang. "Sir!" he saluted but then quickly picked up the fallen article and held it out to the man, hilt first. "The men confiscated this sir."

Lemaire looked at it as if a turd was being offered to him. It was like a shard of glass had been plunged into his chest. That look on Zain's face as he looked at that other girl was unmistakable. Still, he decided to lock that thought away for later. He composed himself and took the sword. "Very good. Where is the man now?"

"Dead, sir, I'm afraid. Caught in a blast. The second mate's the most senior surviving officer. Him, we placed with the rest of the crew chained to the main deck."

"I see." then he turned and strode down the stairs that connected the two decks. Zain followed. "Ah, Milady Iliya. How good of you to care for these wretches. I trust they have been treating you well. Just say the word and I shall deal with them."

SilmeriaElemred

Iliya just finished stitching up a crewmembers arm when Lemaire and Zain reached her. ''Most of your men treated me fine Sir. The two who didn't have received my own judgement. They were under the influence of alcohol to reduce the pain their wounds caused. I am sorry to say that one crewmember lost consciousness. I will go to him next to see if I can help him. If he gets worse I am afraid that he will die before nightfall.'' with a blood covered hands she moved a lock of hair away.

''So you intend to use magic to heal him enough to wake up and survive. That is a first.'' Eru said. Iliya's posture changed a little. Becoming timid. But not as much as it was when the journey started. Even so, it seemed to still be submissive.

Do you have a problem with that Eru?'' The woman asked.

''No not at all. However I am curious regarding how you are going to break through his despair. Regarding that there is no lack of that here.'' It came from the enemy crew. There was no doubt about that.

Illiya took a deep breath. ''Captain Lemaire sir, the enemy crew had a young man aboard. No older than fourteen. Also a girl in her early teens with her pregnant mother. I understand that keeping the enemy crew alive or sending them off in small boats is out of the question. Meaning death is the most probable option for now. If I have any say in it. Can I ask of you to keep them alive and bring them with us until we reach Coastal Serendipity?''

''You have some nerve asking that.'' Eru said who seemed clearly entertained. Illiya never asked for anything. Only what was truly necessary.

CherryFlare

"a pregnant woman and children, you say?" Lemaire said with a crinkled brow, stroking his chin with one hand. "But that won't do." he added, a smile creeping into his lips as he stole a quick glance at Eru. "We of the sea lion simply love a good fetus stew after a good battle. I'm afraid I cannot do as you ask." He said with an air of finality.

"Fetus stew?!" Zain barely muttered in horror.

"Yes! Fetus stew!" a mischevious grin graced the captain's face once more but then errupted into laughter.

SilmeriaElemred

Illiya had a frightened expression and trembled at the thought alone but looked firm after that.

''Your dying men who live and might make it, are holding on because I give them the hope to live on. I'll happily continue to give those crewmembers the hope to live if you or anyone on this ship refrain from doing something resulting directly or indirectly for them to be harmed. The children and pregnant women are to leave the ship when we reach proper civilasation safely. I am a bringer of hope where Eru is a bringer of despair. I can take away the hope I give but Eru can not remove despair she has not brought unto others. If you want those children, pregnant woman and unborn child fine. But you will pay with it differently.''

Eru smiled as she watched Illiya and admitted she liked the girl's words. Finally a bit of spine for her to maybe break later.

''Your choice. 'captain'.''

CherryFlare

"Are you threatening me girl?"Lemaire said, narrowing his eyes at her. He once more opened his mouth to continue his reprimand when instead a loud boom of a laugh exploded instead. Then he doubled over clutching his sides, tears sliding from his eyes. After about a minute of this, his laughter subsided. With a smile still on his face he approached her and clutched one shoulder. "My dear girl, do you really think so lowly of myself and my men that you would easily believe that we would eat the unborn?" he asked with a chuckle. Then clutching her other shoulder he gazed into her eyes and spoke thus, "You may have what you want, mistress Illiya, since I plan to do that all along."

An audible sigh of relief could be heard from the direction of the trusty first mate.

"What's this?" inquired the captain. "Don't tell me you believed that too, Zain."

"I will always follow your orders, captain." was his only reply.

SilmeriaElemred

Eru laughed too. ''Oh wow Illiya. I can't believe you actually bought that.''

''Remember whom I have lived with the past thousand years. Surely Jasorus is not the only horrible person in the world.'' she shrugged Lemaire's hand off and turned around. ''I'm going to wash myself. While you were fucking his brains out I at the least did something usefull.''

''Ahw don't be like that. You know I am not capable of treating injuries of those who are injured enough to die. And if the captain needs to have his stress or battle exitement taken care off, then who am I to say no. I bet if you'd allow someone to fill up your tight virgin cunt you'll never get enough of it. But hey as long as you do not allow it to happen the first time nothing can get in.'' she shrugged and sighed. ''But sure. Wash yourself. You reek, sister.''

''Sister?'' Illiya scuffed. ''We're worse then that.'' and with that she walked off towards Eru's cabin. Since she herself was always put by the slaves in the cargo room a bath was not a luxery she often had.
---
Eru smiled watching her walk off. ''Jasorus would've tortured her by now for speaking like that. What will you do captain. Let her be for now?''

CherryFlare

Lemaire waved his hand in dismissal and snaked it around Eru's waist. "Such a trivial thing."

As the exchange amongst Lemaire, Illiya, and Eru was about to conclude, a teen boy came bounding up to the first mate.

"Sir, the captain's supper is ready and is about to be served in his cabin." the boy breathlessly informed.

"Very good, lad" Zain commended, clapping the boy on his back. He did this more to ease the sense of panic that he felt still lingered about the boy. "Congratulations on your first battle, my boy. I heard you fended off a few by yourself with a kitchen knife."

"Aye, sir." was all he replied but the now puffed up chest and straighter stance he took told of how proud he was to be complimented by his superior.

Zain nodded at him in dismissal and off he went back to the kitchens below. Zain now turned his attention to the captain who was flirting once again with the chaos girl.

"I beg your pardon, sir. Supper is to be served in your cabin."

"Perfect!" Now turning back to Eru, "Shall we?" he asked, guiding her by the hand. But as he proceeded to walk her up to his door, he turned back at Zain and said, "Please do wait for mistress Illiya and the both of you can join us in my cabin."

"As you wish."

SilmeriaElemred

Illiya had simply went to Eru's room, closing the door behind her before she took her blood covered clothes off. Eru's tub half full with cold water. She gazed in the luxery room. The sheets were a mess and the Disciple did not need imagination to picture everything that happened there. She resisted the urge of trashing the place and instead stepped in the cold water of the bath to rinse the blood off that tainted her skin. The cold water made her tremble. No. Not just the water. The battle too. The despair Eru made the opposite crew feel which she herself tried to compensate with bringing hope to the crew. But Illiya, without ever having met Jasorus' counterpart was far from strong enough to compete with her other half.

Illiya inhaled deeply before holding her breath and completely submerged herself. Always, had there been an inner conflict. Jasorus and his brother, never should meet. But Illiya herself wanted to meet him so badly. Her job in the end was protecting him and do his bidding. That was all there was to her existance. One that would fade if Jasorus had his way and she didn't want that. Despite underwater though, she knew she was crying. She had enough. How easy was it to drown herself if she was a normal human? But death was not something that would come to her so easily.

Tags: