Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

KingTyrant's Wants and Limits

Started by KingTyrant, March 25, 2016, 09:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingTyrant

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I enjoy dark fantasy, as well as high fantasy. I like stories that revolve around a quest or mission to stop some form of evil or chaos.
What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'm not too big on stories that don't have much going on. If its really slow and calm, I get bored very easy. Other than that, I'm down for anything.
How often can you reply to any given thread?
It depends on how much free time I have. If I'm busy, it might take days. Sorry.  :(
What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'm usually a very patient person. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. But... I also have a habit of being impatient sometimes. So if you get a PM within 4-5 days of me posting, don't take it personally.
Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
No, not really.
Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
I usually don't have the time to do something along these lines... But if I ever do, just give me a PM and we'll see about setting it up.
Anything else?
Nope.  :)

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Don't do it. I'm highly against these types of players, and I will not hesitate to end our rp because of it. I won't do it to you, so you shouldn't do it to me.
What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
As long as both characters are within the same age-range, I'm cool with it. Pre-plotted and organic are both fine with me, as well. Love-triangles? Eh... I'm not too big on that.
What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write? Note: If you are under 18, you must fade to black.)
I'll play it out, but only if it's done in a mature context. I will not participate in something blatantly immature and childish. You know what I mean by this... 
What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Pregnancy is a part of life, as well as miscarriages and loss, therefor, I'm fine with it. It's called realism.
What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Like I said above, I'm fine with it simply because it's realistic. Violence in any form is part of life. Simple as that.
What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
*sigh* And this is where I make people mad. Yes, I'm fine with it. But because it's such a sensitive subject, I let these fade to black in any and all cases.
Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Um... No. I didn't spend the time to make my character just to have them become something I never intended for them. That's a huge N.O.
What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Depends on the situation, really.
Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Nope. That's all, folks!  :)