Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Time for everything

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2006, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Wow this forum is empty. Anyways my name is Angel and this looks like a great site. I do have one or two questions however.

Rhindeer

Bwahaha, yup, I just put this board up a second ago! XDD Feel special! You have hereby cristened this board!

Heehee, welcome, and thank you! ^__^ Feel free to ask any questions!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

OOooo! A welcome wagon board! YAYYY

Welcome! Lol. Ask away with the questions *nod* *basically repeats what Rhi said*

Sorry... I'ma bored >>'

FRESH MEAT YOU GUYYZZZ *signals everyone else to come and swarm the newest addition* *pounce*

Rhindeer

Mmm...braaaaaaiiiiiinssssss...meaaaaaaaat...

*pounces along with 'Moostie!*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I'm suddenly afraid to introduce myself now...-eyes widen as she slowly backs away from the forum- :D

Rhindeer

*cackles*

Too late!

*tackles and drags lifetimelost into the fray!* XP

Anonymous

MEEP! Fine then XD, I shall say hi, my name is Krystle, though people call me KC because it's easier to remember... I've rped in GJ and LJ comms for about a year and three months now. Other things: I love to write, especially poetry. I sing. I love all kinds of art. I have ADD. XD..seriously. MUSIC = love. I love all kinds of music..mostly rock.

Rhindeer

Bwahaha, now that's better! XP Hola to you too, KC!

Mmm...rock... <3 <3

Anonymous

*clings to KC* WELCOME. Lol. Rock IS good. And, YAY, ADD. I have a friend who has... ADD or ADHD, not sure. Either way, I miss him being around. And think one of my nephews has one of the two. Something like that, lmao!

Anonymous

ADD = Trouble stustaining concentration.. ADHD = Hyper like a monkey that found a mountain of the yellow things with peels.

And a tankie tankie to both of you! I'm glad other people like my type of music..

Oh the horridness of being bored with insomia! Late posts!

Anonymous

thanks. Um sorry there was something wrong with the board last night. Um one question I have because of the character I'm thiniking of is can teh animals talk?

Anonymous

Hi, my Damon and I'm an alcoh... Hey! Wait a minute! This isn't AA! Anyway... <<;; >>;;

To answer your question, Myth. Anything is possible in this marvelous world of SotE. Even if a half Archangel, half Demonic Human(Norriden) manages to save the world on accident. :P

Anonymous

Yeah, my nephews are more hyper than a monkey and can't concentate and the same as my friend, so I don't know which they have. Just don't be like my nephews. That's a no-no.

Anonymous

Hiyas Mythie and KC-ie and welcome to the little asylum we like to call SotE! Straight jacket line begins to your left XD

Anonymous

Yes welcome to the SS I mean...spirits of the earth.

My name is Aethyr, though you may call me Hitler. I do hope you enjoy your time here and as always fun is the number one thing.

HEIL RHIANNON! *holds arm out*

Das Small Vonder is teh Furher of Fun!

Anonymous

D-man, you're not fooling anyone.  You're allergic to alcohol... ;p

sooo... LTL, what kinda poetry??

Anonymous

Um... Welcome to both of you, I suppose? I hope you enjoy your stays.

... God, it's so refreshing not having Batty around to "welcome" people. That's always a boon for this place. w00t!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Xellos"sooo... LTL, what kinda poetry??

Free verse, mostly of dark, sad, or violent nature. I'm working on meter and such, but it just doesn't work for me yet.

Anonymous

*jumps on band...welcome wagon*
Hya to both to you!

Soo...yeah. *shuffles away*

Rhindeer

Quote from: "Mythador"thanks. Um sorry there was something wrong with the board last night. Um one question I have because of the character I'm thiniking of is can teh animals talk?
Yup! They can talk if you so choose! ^__^