Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To the sound of the dancing bones! (M)

Started by Mephistel, April 02, 2016, 01:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistel

He took note of it. Then lean against the bars of the cell.

-You got a job?-

He asked, looking at the elf, this time, observing his behavior, his movement, his expression, very carefully.

Medievarad

"I do odd jobs f-for the people around town," he answered with shakey voice. "But I'm owner of a small store."

Mephistel

-Odd jobs huh...and what do you sell at your store?-

He asked, then again, it seemed like all these questions had no meaning, really. He took out a few things from his oversized sleeved, a small pot, a mortar and  some herbs, starting to make something while asking question, tracing a small circle on the ground which produced warmth. He started boiling whatever he had put in that small pot, using water from his flask.

Medievarad

"Herbs and such.. An apothecary for minor ailments," he whispered as another shiver went through him. "Please don't hurt me," he whispered as he noticed Crow's actions.

Mephistel

-Hmm...well, as long as you tell the truth...you need not worry...-

He said slowly as he kept working on the small potion. It was a little something that would make him tell the truth, no matter what. Crow wasn't just a necromancer, he had study the arts of the herbs when he was back home and grew many of them in his own garden. Making such wasn't all that hard. But he knew some people could whitstand it's effect. He would know. There was a little trick he had added to the potion to know if the potion worked or not.

-So...do you practice any magic? Any kind of mystical arts?

He asked, looking back up at the elf.

Medievarad

The elf shook his head. "I don't, I really don't," he answered as he hugged his knees, trying to distance himself from Crow again.