Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To the sound of the dancing bones! (M)

Started by Mephistel, April 02, 2016, 01:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistel

The young man followed the serpentine demoness. He walked at her side, wondering what portal she wanted to open. He was curious and eager to see more, and learn more as well. Things were going well, even tough he was now his servant, it didn't matter.

Medievarad

Without a word, Celophe made her way back to the original temple. As soon as they arrived in the center where she was summoned, she let out a soft sigh. "Why did I not bring a servant," she murmured to herself as she pressed her hands together and closed her eyes.

Slowly, reaily ariund her distorted and the air before her ripped open in some kind of black portal. "Another mansion of mine. Tcontradicting to the temple, the mansion isn't desolate and run down."

Mephistel

Crow followed and watch carefully as the demoness opened a portal. Another mansion she said. He wondered where that led. To the demonic realm? Somewhere else on Earth? He was curious.

But then again, was he even allowed to go in?

-Am I to follow you mistress?-

He asked.

Medievarad

"Ofcourse you are," Celophe rplied with a soft huff, before she dissappeared through the portal. "You are not ready for the toll hell would take on.your soul. Not yet," her voice echoed from the portal.

Mephistel

That answered his question. He took the time to quickly memorize the portal shape and runes, then proceeded to enter it, following Celophe on the other side. As he passed trough, he could feel the variance in the air, and he found himself on the other side as he stood next to her.

-Well, this is my first time getting into a portal...-

He said. He took a look around to see where this door of dimension had led him to.

Medievarad

It seemed to be some kind of relaxed bathing place or hotspring they had ended up in. The trees were visible from around the small forest clearing. Celophe was met by happy hisses from other naga, albeit demons or not, that came to greet her.

But she wasn't the primary interest. No, that was Crow. The first human a majority of Celophe's servants ever saw. And allost immediatly, he was surrounded by several nagas that circled around him and gave him curious, yet wary looks.

Mephistel

As much as they were curious about him, he was curious about them. He had never had the chance to meet such creatures before, but he had heard of them. These were called nagas. His eyes were shining with that same light, fill with curiosity and eagerness to learn. Looking around, there was a lot to see, as it seems to be a bath area.

-Those are...friends of yours mistress?-

Crow asked, he couldn't really follow her if she was going somewhere as he was surrounded by the tall snake people.

Medievarad

Some of these naga were courageous enough to touch and prod Crow, letting out soft croons and gasps. Exchanging looks, giggling, quite the peculiar beings, these humans. And not all the naga were tall, the adults were, but the ones that looked in their mid-teens were roughly his suze, and there were even younger, and smaller, naga examining him.

"They are my servants," she replied with a soft shrug. "Excuse them. Most of them never even heard of a human," a soft chuckle followed her words.

Mephistel

-I see, well, most humans have never seen or heard of nagas....so I suppose were even...-

He said. All of these beings were as curious as he was, but he thought that perhaps touching them as they did, wasn't a good idea since they were so many. He would eventually made his way back to the demoness side.

-Was there anything else you needed me for at the moment? If not, may I ask for a place to practice that new magic you so kindly given me the knowledge of nearby?-

He asked to her.

Medievarad

As Crown joined at her side, Celophe went on her way to the mansion again, the hotspring turned to a garden, a large mansion visible. "Anywhere in the gardens," she replied, "do take heed. Some of these flowers are very rare and only grow in this dimension."

Mephistel

Crow's curiosity grew even greater as he heard about the plants. They only grew in this dimension? That was certainly worth the trip. Once again, the sickening glint in his eyes turned on as he looked at the demoness.

-Would...it be possible to examine these flowers? Perhaps...have a few samples? I have to admit I'm also well versed in the art of potion making and herboristerie...-

He said softly. This was a rare occasion to add to his already great library of ingredients. New ingredients, meant new properties.

Medievarad

"Hm, feel free to. But don't trample any. They are very delicate," she warned with a soft hiss. "And don't electrocute them during practice."

Mephistel

-Thank you...I will be careful.-

He said, he headed out toward the gardens, ignoring the nagas that were still following him and started looking around the flowers and various herbs growing in said garden. He was curious and enthusiastic about it. This was getting more and more worth it. Carefully making his way around, he carefully observed the flowers he didn't knew and took a sample of each, unrooting the flower delicately to get it whole without hurting it. He put them in vials and other recipient to keep them safe.

Medievarad

Celophe only nodded a crw before she, instead of following Crow, headed off into the mansion.

Mephistel

Once he was done with the plants, he started experimenting on those new electric powers he got. Starting slowly to make his body use to the new power flowing trough it. He snapped some sparks here and there. The knowledge was there but his body wasn't there just yet, it needed to adapt.

There was no point in getting impatient either. If he messed up, it could mean his death. He decided to practice until nightfall, he hadn't eaten much for the entire day and the lightning was taxing on his body. He eventually decided to listen to his stomach rumbling and headed back toward the house, where he had seen Celophe go.

He had no idea if she had anything to give him to eat, but there was no point if he didn't ask first.

Medievarad

Yet Celophe wasn't seen anywhere, a young naga that was just a tad taller in length than Crow approzched him. "Mistress Celophe told me to look after you while she is bussiness," the hiss to her voice was thicker. And it was obvious she wasn't as adept at speaking English as her mistress was.

The small naga was dressed in some kind of maid costume.

Mephistel

-I see...-

He wanted to ask her a few things, but that probably could wait for now. His stomach reminded him that he was hungry, so he asked.

-I have to admit, I haven't eaten much today...I am quite hungry...-

He didn't knew if this was in the task the young ''maid'' had to deal with, but he asked anyway.

Medievarad

The naga nodded softly. "I will show you to your room and have a meal prepared," she slithered away from hil. "If you'd please follow me, ser human."

Mephistel

-R...right, thank you...-

He said, following her to his room. As they moved trough the place, he looked around, observing the mansion of a naga. Their architecture and their design was different and it was all the most intriguing, after all, he was an Historian. Well, in society, that is what he was recognized as.

Medievarad

The mansion seemed to be richly decorated. Halls from hardwood, richly decorated, to white pristine hallways of marble, decorated with gold. It was quite varying and quite beautiful.

The naga servant stopped at a door and bowed her head for Crow. "Here is your room, ser human. I will return with your meal as soon as possible. Is there anything zlse you require?"