Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I swear to drunk I'm not God. [Glooob!] [m]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Faris let out a surprised yelp when he grabbed her and shifted their positions and, breathless, she soon found herself astride him. She wobbled for a moment, dizzy in her drunkenness, and grabbed onto his shoulders to steady herself. The ceiling was very close to her head now, so she leaned forward more and nipped at his scaly neck, breath coming out hot against him.

"Mmn, gladly," she breathed, and began to move, lifting her hips until only the tip remained inside her before sliding down with a gasp, hips rolling in practiced motions, fingers digging into his shoulders. "I'll ride your--ah!--your dragon like a bloody Adelan."

It sounded better in her head. She liked her dirty talk, but that didn't mean she was any good at it drunk.

"Oh Hakeshna, I love how you fill me," she moaned as she rode him, crying out her pleasure, and reached down to grab her kilt and lift it up and out of the way of her rocking and grinding. "F...fuck...!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros found her dirty talk amusing, and he didn't see why he couldn't talk some as well!

"You better hold on, or it'll buck you off," Elaros said, and he started to bump his hips up in time with hers, dramatically sharpening her impacts.

He spanked her ass and squeezed, claws delivering little jolts of sensation.

"Ride me harder," he demanded.

Rhindeer

His spank made Faris stiffen in surprise and let out a yelp, made the blood rush to her face--but it also made a full body shudder race through her, made her clench around him even tighter. Oh, he'd just stumbled upon the glacier's tip of one her secret kinks, one she tried to keep under wraps most of the time because it was kind of embarrassing to her.

But drunk as she was, she hadn't the sense to be embarrassed, and it only made her ride him harder.

"Oh, yes sir," she purred, and she let out a sharp cry as she began to bounce in his lap, lifting and falling, slamming her hips onto him again and again with an audible, wet slap. She threw her head back with a keening moan, hands sliding up to cup her breasts--

Until she she lifted just a bit too high and slammed her head against the ceiling.

"OW!" she yelped, and fell forward against Elaros's chest. "Awwfuck!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Ohh, Elaros knew someone who liked to be spanked when he saw it, and he planned to take full advantage of that weakness when they arrived at his mansion.

But, before he could make mention of it, she'd slammed her head against the ceiling, and Elaros was qucik to put one arm around her and the other on her head.

"Apsu and Tiamat, are you alright?" Elaros said, giving her head a little rub.

Rhindeer

"Ooooh," Faris groaned, leaning into his head rub. Well, that was quite another way to see stars!

"Oof...yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bump. Nothing I can't walk off." And she looked up at the ceiling and glared at it, as though it had come down and smacked her and not the other way around.

"Might wanna save the vigorous riding for when I can ride you good like a beast."

DaGlobster

Elaros laughed, and nodded, giving her stricken head a nuzzle and then kissing the sore spot.

"Good thing, too. Because I think we've arrived."

And they indeed arrived at Elaros' estate, the carriage coming to a gentle stop in front of it. It was grand, and constructed in a traditional Essyrni style. It was a large, two-story square with a courtyard open to the air in the center and green gardens behind it. As a fountain in the center of the estate's carriageway, there were two incredibly detailed twin dragons, one in brass and one in steel, which spouted water from their mouths and into the fountain's basin.

Elaros looked back to Faris.

"Welcome!"

Rhindeer

Faris found herself staring.

"You live here?!"

It was a place she'd patrolled by numerous times, but she'd never known or asked about the owner. She'd just known it was a damned fine piece of estate and that the person living there must be some sort of ridiculous merchant prince.

"Daaaaaamn..."

DaGlobster

Elaros nodded proudly.

"I have an eye for property," Elaros mused, and he dipped forwards to kiss Faris' neck.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but you're going to have to get off me if you want to go inside."

Rhindeer

"Nngh, damn right it's a lot to ask," Faris said with a dramatic sigh, and ground her hips on him, small and circular, just a little more. Ugh, she had been cresting toward another release, too. She bit her lip and then, with a soft sound, she slid off of him and flopped into the seat beside him.

Her breast band was around her waist at that point, and her smallclothes were wrapped around one ankle, so lifted her leg and grabbed her smallclothes. She'd need those later! Then she pulled her kilt back down and opened the door, stepping down unsteadily--and forgetting to fix her breast band.

DaGlobster

As Faris got up to step out of the carriage, Elaros sheathed his member and buttoned his pants back up. He picked up his coat and followed her out. The guards were surprisingly used to topless women in Elaros' estate, so they paid her no mind past acknowledging her presence.

Elaros put his hands on her shoulders.

"Do you want to go to the pool?" he asked, and he gripped one of her breasts as they walked.

Rhindeer

"I'm not much of a swimmer, but I ain't gonna say no, neither!" Faris said, and pressed closer to him as he fondled her, unabashed.

DaGlobster

[For the purposes of not having to write a short essay describing this house, just imagine that this house has pretty much all the same amenities and the same layout as the house in Can I Get an Amen, except that it's all in an Essyrni style and it has the open-air courtyard. Elaros likes to keep his houses in almost identical layouts so he can stay grounded when he travels.]

It was good that sh was so unabashed, because that only encouraged Elaros. They entered the house, and if Faris was even paying attention, she'd notice that the inside was just as lavish as the outside, if not more.

He stopped their walking for a brief moment so he could squeeze her breasts a bit more hungrily, claws causing those pinpricks of sensation against her soft breasts as he squeezed and ran his hands over her.

After that, he stepped past her, taking her hand and guiding her across the open-air courtyard. The main feature of the courtyard was an ankle-deep pond that had the same two statues from outside, except that they stood across the pond from each other. There were also some seats by that area.

As they walked past the statues, Elaros looked back towards her.

"Want to drink some more?" he asked her.

Rhindeer

Faris didn't have much shame to begin with; oh, but she'd woken up naked in alleys after wild nights and bets gone wrong. Not that naked breasts in Essyrn were a big deal at all to begin with; many women went topless, and sheer clothes were stylish for the rich.

Still, drink made her foolish and uninhibited, where sober she tried to be responsible. Unfortunately, she just wasn't good at loosening up when she didn't have a little liquor in her system, and booze gave her an excuse.

She'd tried to go dry before, and still struggled, but sometimes, well...she failed utterly.

She gawked at his set up, eyes wide and appreciative as she walked with him, only breaking her stare when he squeezed her breast and made her gasp, toes curling and skin tingling beneath his claws.

"Yes," she said, breath hitching, "but I probably shouldn't if I don't wanna puke..."

Leaning in, she gave his neck a quick nibble. "Plus, I don't wanna delay too much. We weren't done yet..."

DaGlobster

Elaros grinned at that.

"It doesn't have to be too much, just enough to last us for the rest of the night," he said, and wanting to test if she liked being spanked or not, his other hand clapped onto her ass as he pulled her close.

He gave her a searing kiss, squeezing with those claws once again, and this time, he drew one clawed hand from her ass down to her thigh, leaving thin harmless trails.

Rhindeer

Elaros's hand clapped on her ass, and Faris gave another gasp and jolt, but pressed against him all the more, shuddering with pleasure and flushing with need. "F-fuck," she said, arching into him as his claws traced a path over his skin, and she ground her hips against him needily, hands going down to fumble at his breeches.

Clearly, she didn't really care if they were right there in the middle of the courtyard, her teeth nipping at his lips.

"You're mean," she growled against him, "teasing me like this."

DaGlobster

Elaros glanced to one of the lounge seats and looked to Faris.

"I've changed my mind. I'm going to fuck you into one of these chairs," he said, and he started moving towards one of them.

Rhindeer

Faris's heart beat faster at his words, and she let herself be lead along, stumbling as she walked and having to press close against him so she didn't fall. "That so?" she said, a challenge in her voice.

DaGlobster

"Very so," Elaros said, and he wheeled her about, depositing her in the reclined seat. He took a moment to just absorb her with his eyes before he placed his hands on the seat's armrests and leaned in to kiss her, body pressing against hers.

The servants would know better than to disturb them, so they had the courtyard to themselves, the moon shining down from above.

He wasted no time in penetrating her, hissing as he slid home.

Rhindeer

"Mmmf!" Faris cried, the sound muffled against his mouth, even as her hips bucked up while he slid home. That initial thrust took her breath away as he filled her deeply, stretching every inch of her--but fortunately, she was still wet and ready, her body eager to receive him.

Arms around his neck and legs spread, she wiggled beneath him a little so she could get her heels up on the edge of the seat, to give herself leverage, gasping as he slid within her with those little movements. She rocked up against him, impatient, and bit at his neck.

"Don't stop," she breathed.

DaGlobster

Elaros rocked against her, scaled body pressing and rubbing against hers as he ground down into her. He clapped a hand onto her thigh, claws applying those harmless pricks of pleasure.