Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I swear to drunk I'm not God. [Glooob!] [m]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"W-we're never gonna make it to your pool, are we?" Faris moaned out between her gasps and cries, hands sliding up her own body to cup her breasts and roll her erect nipples between her fingers. Not that she cared. She honestly didn't care where they fucked, and damned if she wasn't enjoying this, or the wildness of being taken here and now, of being wanted so badly that he couldn't even wait.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Pool? No," Elaros said, and he gave her thigh a stiff spank and he nuzzled her neck rater bestially.

"I'd rather just take you to my bed."

Rhindeer

Faris yelped at the spank, but from the way her body heated under his and her face flushed, it was more than clear that she liked it. She threw her head back as he nuzzled her neck and released her breasts so she could grab onto his arms, nails digging in lightly.

"L-lemme rephrase, then," she moaned out, hips rolling up against his, body shuddering around him. "We're n-not...we're not gonna make it to your--ah!--to your bed, are we?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

When he spanked her, his hand stayed and squeezed, giving her those little pricks she liked so much. He paused inside of her, grinding against her as he spoke. He picked up rather quickly on what she liked.

"I fully intend to take you to my bed," Elaros said, and rather than kiss her neck, he bared his fangs against her skin, letting her revel in the thrill.

Rhindeer

Oh, that grinding soon had her trembling, and Faris let out a shivering moan and wrapped her legs around his waist, trapping him right where she wanted him and digging her heels into him to bring him in closer. She gasped out, squeezing around him, and tilted her head so he could get at more of her neck, her heart racing as she felt those dangerous fangs against her soft, human skin.

"You don't gotta be gentle with me," she breathed, grinding back up against him and letting out a whimper at the spikes of pleasure that shot through her, building in her core. "Use me..."

DaGlobster

"Don't worry," Elaros said, and he drew his cock back to give her a powerful thrust before he straightened up and started to pound her, gripping her tightly by the side and thigh, pulling her into his thrusts like she was a doll to him.

Wherever he gripped her, those claws were there, pricking and pressing but never breaking the skin. He let his mouth hang open a bit, just reveling in the sensations of it all.

Rhindeer

Faris felt half mad, she was so beside herself with lust and pleasure as he took her again and again. She squirmed as he pounded her, as his claws dug in but never quite broke the skin. He was so powerful compared to her, and felt so large, like he could break her if he chose to, and she found herself reveling in that sense of powerlessness, of letting go of control and letting him have his way with her.

"Oh god oh god oh god ohgodohgod!" she cried out, words escaping her at that point as each thrust took her breath away and reduced her to whimpering prayers to her deity and wordless screams. She felt like a doll to him--and she was more than happy to let him play with her however he desired, her eyes cracked half open as she watched him. It felt surreal, being taken by a near-beast like this, out in the open here where anyone could see and hear--

And the thought of it was enough to send her careening over the edge with a keening cry as she clutching him tightly and trembled uncontrollably.

DaGlobster

When she came, Elaros had a small amount of mercy on her, and while he was still pounding away at her, it was at a slightly diminished pace.

"Already?" He teasingly asked, and he came down to kiss her.

"I'm only just getting started with you..."

Rhindeer

"Good," Faris panted out, voice quivering and breathless, a needy whine. "Don'tcha--ah!--don'tcha dare fucking stop!"

And she clutched him tighter, thighs clamping around him, as though trying to trap him there in case he dared try to leave. She bucked up against him, head thrown back against the seat. "More..."

DaGlobster

At her behest, Elaros shifted as best he could, improving the angle so that ever thrust had him sinking into her to the root. He wanted her to feel him. When he kissed her, he gently caught her lower lip with his fangs, prickling but never breaking the skin.

Rhindeer

Faris screamed again as he switched things up once more, gasping and clawing at him as the new angle only made things more intense. She didn't want it to end, and she kissed him back hungrily, greedily, no longer caring or minding how that felt as his fangs sent a wild thrill through her.

Unfortunately,  her position in that seat was growing uncomfortable, and suddenly between cries of pleasure she gripped his shoulders and turned her head so she could gasp out, "Turn me over." A needy whimper and she bit at his neck, hips bucking against his. "Fuck me like an animal."

DaGlobster

She bit at his neck and he hissed agreeably, the sound turning into a purr as he lifted his head up and away so he could oblige her request. For a few moments, he just towered over her, slit-pupil eyes filled with lust for her and fangs glinting in the dimness of his mansion's inner courtyard.

Now that he knew what she wanted, she was going to recieve it in spades.

Without much ceremony, he used his strength to turn her over, the movement causing him to slip out of her. He gave her a few moments to situate herself before he reached over and claimed her hips, grabbing them rather greedily as he pulled himself closer.

Then, he gripped her by the longer part of her mohawk, pulling her hair taut as he pulled her into a thrust, cock slamming to a stop inside of her once he was in her to the hilt. To aid his domination, his tail slinked around and coiled around her neck, and he leaned over her as he started to drive his length into her.

He hissed again, teeth bared as he snarled into her ear.

"Tonight, you're going to be my fuckdoll. I'm going to fuck you until your brains are scrambled. Here, my bed, anywhere I want."

He puncuated his words with a nip to her ear.

"And you're going to love every second of it."

Rhindeer

A shuddering thrill went through Faris when Elaros bent her over the seat, and when he took it even further and yanked her hair as he slammed himself home again--goddess! Faris let out a scream and grabbed at the edges of the seat for purchase, crying out loudly as he began to plow her, driving deeper than before, his tail around her neck only adding to the sense of helplessness.

Oh, yes, this was exactly what she'd wanted, to be utterly claimed and dominated. Every day on the job, she had to be one-hundred percent in control, but in the bedroom, she wanted to give that up. Wanted the rush of being at someone else's mercy, of being bound and manhandled and used. And Elaros was giving her exactly that--and a promise of more to come.

"Ohh, God, yes," she cried out, whimpering with every thrust, her body trembling and clenching around him. "Anything you want, I'm yours. Fuck...fuck me...!"

DaGlobster

Elaros relished her yelps and whimpers, letting his eyes fall closed as he just let himself feel the sensations of his cock ramming into her, his body drinking in the warmth she so wantonly gave him.   He tugged her by the hair once again, tilting her head upwards as he manipulated her. His other hand tightened on her hips, the tips of his claws delivering harmless pricks reminiscent of an animal forcing itself onto a mate.

He kissed and nuzzled her neck, letting her feel his fangs brush against her skin.

Rhindeer

Faris let out a wailing shriek, sharp and sudden, when his pounding once more sent her careening over the edge. It wasn't difficult now that he'd already gotten her there before, leaving her hypersensitive and trembling; once she got going, it was easy, and some truly wicked bed partners had taken advantage of that in the best possible way, driving her over again and again until she was begging for more and begging to stop in the same breath. It seemed Elaros was going to be one such partner, for already she was shaky and breathless and dazed, clawing helplessly at the seat as though to escape, even as she arched her ass into his thrusts.

"F-fuck...!" she gasped out, half whimper and half moan as his claws dug into her and his cock drove deep. His hand in her hair hurt, yanking her head back to the edge of discomfort, but the pain only added an extra degree of excitement. "Oh fuck, I can't--! Elaros!"

DaGlobster

Oh, he knew her type. He'd been around long enough to know how to torture someone like her. He let his jaw hang open just a bit, letting out some excess heat as a thin haze. Then, he smiled, teeth gleaming and eyes predatory.

"You cant?" He said, almost mockingly, as suddenly his pace diminished, and with every motion he drew back  until the slight flare of his cock caught against her opening, and then he drove it into her to the hilt, grinding against her deepest recesses. He was trying to edge her along.

He had mercy on her hair for a little bit as well, still clutching it but not pulling as hard as he was.

"I'm close," he murmured, and he leaned back in, tongue passing along the back of her ear.

"Where does my toy want it?"

Rhindeer

It was working, each tease, each plunge, making her yelp and tremble, aching her ass up into him. Hakeshna, she couldn't take anymore! And yet she craved more, was greedy for it, and couldn't remember the last time she had been used like this.

To be fair, she also couldn't remember much of anything at the moment, either.

She squirmed beneath him, whimpering, and his words sent a surge of heat through her clear to her toes. She pushed back against him, begging him for more, so close to yet another release.

"My back," she gasped out, "please!"

DaGlobster

Elaros fucked with abandon, just the right amount of drunk and loving every moment. He had never been an intensely dominant person, but then again Faris had done a stellar job of coaxing him. He gave her everything he could until the very last moment, when he left her suddenly.

He spilled his vigor onto her ass and back, letting his throbbing member rest atop the crest of her ass. Still, Faris wasn't forgotten. His tail came in to rub and tease, to make sure she had hers as well.

After he'd caught his breath, he looked down at Faris and grinned, letting her see his fangs again.

"You were amazing. You also look like you could use a dip in the pool," he said, and he gave her ass a greedy squeeze. He ran his hands down her legs, stroking and learning as he went.

Rhindeer

Faris panted where he left her, feeling boneless and wonderfully used. Her body felt sore in all the right places and tingled from head to toe. She had had her share of adventurous sexual encounters, but this...this was definitely a first. He knew exactly how she wanted to be treated, and provided in full.

With a little shudder as he stroked her legs, she flashed him a dazed smile. "Yeeeah, I'm a hot mess," she agreed. "Don't think I'll be walking anytime soon, though. Fuck."

DaGlobster

"Come here," he said, making sure to put a little bit of a pleased snarl on his face. He let his cock sit on her ass as he looked away and made a short grunting sound. A servant, one of the smaller of his species, appeared from the dark rather nonchalantly, as if used to seeing their master like this. The servant answered with a click, and Elaros answered in common.

"Drinks. My favorite," was all he said, and even as he said it his clawed hands pulled her ass back towards him and he let her feel just how hard he still was. The servant gave Faris a look that could be interpreted as jealous and walked away.

Elaros looked back down at his prize for the night, and he nearly purred right then and there. With the crescent moon shining down from the clear sky above his mansion's inner courtyard, he really did look like some kind of hunter in the night.

Because indeed, it was a night where he had been on the hunt. A Drakkon in season needed to breed, and desperately.

"I have so... so much more to do to you," he started, and he slid his cock down against her until their hips touched again and he pressed against her ass greedily. Then, almost as soon as he'd started, he took her up in his arms and lifted her rather gently and easily from the long chair.

His pool had a gradual slope, a novel concept by Essyrni bathing house standards and carved of soapstone to keep the water warmer at night. There was a wide, waist-deep alcove in the deeper waters where a reptile could just bask in the water and take a break from a good swim. He stood at the edge and after testing the water with his tail and finding it agreeable, he stepped down with her and situated her on his lap.

Tags: