Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Plot Thread For: The Adela Dragon Conflict [AKA: Darkened Skies]

Started by Codex, April 27, 2016, 08:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

Sorry for the slight delay, but the first thread will start in the next few days! After that, we can probably branch this event off into multiple threads so characters can meet each other and perform acts of mischief and heroism!

KingTyrant

Hey... Hope I'm not too late to join in.

Name: Saevic http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20547.new#new

Desired Position: Antagonist

IC Ambitions: Saevic has always had a deep interest in Dragons. The destruction they bring, the power they possess within their mighty wings... He sees them not only as a valuable tool in warfare, but as a valuable tool in the destruction of all. Being a demon, Saevic felt the changes in the air as the seal broke. He could feel a mighty and horrible power breaking free from its confines to scorch the world in revenge. This made him feel delighted. Now, he had a perfect opportunity in front of him. Find a way to harness the dragons' power, and use it for his own gain of the destruction of mankind. All he needed was a sharp tongue and a convincing bribe to get the beasts of the sky on his side...

OC Ambitions: Out of all the characters I have, Saevic has zero threads. This is mainly because I wrote him to be a major villain, and the only way this would truly work is to either make an event, or join in on one. I saw this event as a perfect opportunity to show off his personality. Most notably, his ability to cause chaos and gain the trust of beings just as dangerous as him for his own devilish agenda.

Codex

Quote from: KingTyrant on June 10, 2016, 09:45:52 PM
Hey... Hope I'm not too late to join in.

Name: Saevic http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20547.new#new

Desired Position: Antagonist

IC Ambitions: Saevic has always had a deep interest in Dragons. The destruction they bring, the power they possess within their mighty wings... He sees them not only as a valuable tool in warfare, but as a valuable tool in the destruction of all. Being a demon, Saevic felt the changes in the air as the seal broke. He could feel a mighty and horrible power breaking free from its confines to scorch the world in revenge. This made him feel delighted. Now, he had a perfect opportunity in front of him. Find a way to harness the dragons' power, and use it for his own gain of the destruction of mankind. All he needed was a sharp tongue and a convincing bribe to get the beasts of the sky on his side...

OC Ambitions: Out of all the characters I have, Saevic has zero threads. This is mainly because I wrote him to be a major villain, and the only way this would truly work is to either make an event, or join in on one. I saw this event as a perfect opportunity to show off his personality. Most notably, his ability to cause chaos and gain the trust of beings just as dangerous as him for his own devilish agenda.

Approved! You and Senka should do a thread together. It'd be amazing to see all these characters interact with each other.

KingTyrant

Sounds good. Quick question, though... Who owns that character? Forgive me for being stupid.

KingTyrant

Thank you very much. I'd also like to add a protagonist, if that's alright. And an unaligned character.

Name: Tri Greysteel http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20302.new#new

Desired Position: Protagonist

IC Ambitions: Tri and Saevic have been at odds for a very long time. Meaning that whenever the demon does something to stir up chaos, Tri is ready to stop him by whatever means necessary. Upon ambushing a fort supposedly captured by Saevic, Tri learned through harsh interrogation that the demon had a plan involving dragons. Not much else was said. The swordsman, upon learning this information, had to know more. Dragons are deadly creatures, and harnessing their abilities could mean utter destruction. He couldn't let him accomplish his hateful goals.

OC Ambitions: I thought this would be a cool opportunity to establish Saevic and Tri as arch enemies, as well as building upon their chemistry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Name: Oblivia Koln http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20627.new#new

Desired Position: Unaligned (for now)

IC Ambitions: Oblivia loves drama. She loves watching things go up in flames, and escalate to the point of no return. So when Tri came to her doorstep, battered and bruised from his little trip to Saevic's fort, she was obviously curious. Especially when he started asking for various potions for an unspecified "trip." She asked her questions, wanting to know what the latest news in the swordsman's life was. But knowing her quite well, he declined to answer anything. From that point on, Oblivia agreed to help him with any potions or remedies he needed, but she kept a close eye on him as well...

OC Ambitions: For pretty much the same reasons as Saevic. I don't have very many threads for Oblivia, so it's nice to put her to good use every now and then. Even if her only real purpose is to bother Tri and serve as a sort of supporting character in the story.

As you can probably tell, I like having my characters intertwined with each other. lol

Codex

Quote from: KingTyrant on June 11, 2016, 11:17:49 PM
Thank you very much. I'd also like to add a protagonist, if that's alright. And an unaligned character.

Name: Tri Greysteel http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20302.new#new

Desired Position: Protagonist

IC Ambitions: Tri and Saevic have been at odds for a very long time. Meaning that whenever the demon does something to stir up chaos, Tri is ready to stop him by whatever means necessary. Upon ambushing a fort supposedly captured by Saevic, Tri learned through harsh interrogation that the demon had a plan involving dragons. Not much else was said. The swordsman, upon learning this information, had to know more. Dragons are deadly creatures, and harnessing their abilities could mean utter destruction. He couldn't let him accomplish his hateful goals.

OC Ambitions: I thought this would be a cool opportunity to establish Saevic and Tri as arch enemies, as well as building upon their chemistry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Name: Oblivia Koln http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20627.new#new

Desired Position: Unaligned (for now)

IC Ambitions: Oblivia loves drama. She loves watching things go up in flames, and escalate to the point of no return. So when Tri came to her doorstep, battered and bruised from his little trip to Saevic's fort, she was obviously curious. Especially when he started asking for various potions for an unspecified "trip." She asked her questions, wanting to know what the latest news in the swordsman's life was. But knowing her quite well, he declined to answer anything. From that point on, Oblivia agreed to help him with any potions or remedies he needed, but she kept a close eye on him as well...

OC Ambitions: For pretty much the same reasons as Saevic. I don't have very many threads for Oblivia, so it's nice to put her to good use every now and then. Even if her only real purpose is to bother Tri and serve as a sort of supporting character in the story.

As you can probably tell, I like having my characters intertwined with each other. lol

Approved! More the merrier!

Codex

Also, do you guys think it'd be helpful if I gave this event a Skype chat?

Codex

Codex

ANNOUNCMENT

All right! We're almost ready to get this event going! One thing I must say though is that we will be using a skype chat group for easier communication. This will be a chat group strictly, so no need for a mic, although you can use one if you want.

All participants please either PM your skype name, or feel free to reply here on the thread.

Arclightning

I think the link in my profile should open your skype and send you right to my profile.

Codex

Arclightning

Oh sorry, wrong choice of words. Its right under my username in the same area as the # of my posts and preferred pronouns. Sorry for the confusion

Codex

I figured it out. For some reason your skype info would only appear on mobile.

Codex

Updated the character roster with links to everyone's characters. As well as adding their fancy titles ;3

Should be helpful.

Tags: